directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael
law.yale.edu/judith-resnik
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq-ptYkDAE
youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=iginxrFn3jg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No shit

No. The hilarious thing about it is that at the time we had the technology to go to the moon but we didn’t have the proper electronics and video editing tech to fake it

Space is real but NASA has to create fake footage to hide ayys and government assets up there.

Nope. You're a fucking kike. Aliens aren't real. Space is a meme and the Earth is hollow.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwxsL6msdwE

No way bro, we just went to the moon, the most dramatic scientific achievement of all time, then just kinda stopped going back. We do that all the time with technical advancements, we make them real, then just kinda stop

This moon landing was.

The real Apollo 11 mission wasn't released to the public.

NASA creates fake footage because its cheaper and you get to pocket the rest of the money. Some are real but most of it its fake.

Hollow earth is for lucifarians.
The paradise you believe in is hell.

This.
The moon is actually full of monster girls, and they want to keep it secret for them alone.

Jesus is Lucifer is Kek

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Obviously. Not enough blacks in the program to get us to space

has the technology to go to the moon never improve on this technology in 48 years. what did they mean by this.

>We wuz astronauts and shiiieeet

Shut your trap Tyrone

That's my problem with it. No other country has landed a single man on the moon and I feel like at least one country would have attempted it and landed. I don't believe that countries in 2018 are behind technologically compared to the US in 1969, but that seems to be the excuse most people give along with money.

Does this look they're really on the moon to you?

they're just holding their breath

>when humanity had the ability to terraform for 100 years

It's less about technology and more about how much do you want to spend on what is effectively a PR stunt. The only immediate benefit in going to the moon is national pride.

And we're constantly told
>"they went to the moon with more processing power than your TI 83 calculator."

So they're lying either then or when they say we don't have the technology or money.

>Earth is flat

ftfy

Nope.

Also checked.

The helio-centric model is pushed by Jews and Masons (aka white guys larping as Jews). The reason they faked the moon landing is to cement the lie that the earth is round. Moving the center of the universe from the earth to the sun, a metaphorical shift away from the importance of humanity toward the objectification of humanity and a push towards moral relativity. It's phase one of community break-down and atomization of the individual

makes for some cool space papes

probably because, as Neil de Grasse Tyson explained, it was partly politically motivated. The americans went to the moon because they feared the russians might win the space race and the space race was about prestige and the prestige was about the battle between east and west. Being a pioneer, going on such a fascinating journey, itself was not so much the driving motive.

when humanity had a mult-galaxy spanning empire but a war set us back into the stone ages.

FBIanon here. Of course it was. We could go there now but not worth it.

Even the Soviets admitted it was real and they would have gone over every bit of data looking for the tiniest bit of evidence that it was fake

Nah, it's real. They just fucked it up with so much cover-up to hide the
true agenda, they triggered people's suspension of disbelief.
Better question would be, what are they hiding?

Yes.

He's right. If you're good at holding your breath, space is ez

nope, its real.
too much evidence to say it isnt.

They deliberately made it to look faked. You have no idea how hard we are being played.

>not being on earth or in space, but on the edge of eternity

No.
Well, at least the Soviet Ones definately waren't.
Richard Garriot owns a soviet rover.

Technicially he's the only man to have real claims to landholdings on the moon as he's a private citizen (not a country) and actually has private property on the moon.
No one has ever challenged him on it either (not that he's had a reasonable method of exploiting his latent landholding though, so no one has bothered - once Trump/Musk moon base is active, this could very well change)

No, it was real.

he saved us from the lunarian menace

They went but they faked the pictures, basically had the public missions as a front for the deadly actual missions.

no. how is this still a debate?

There was six manned landings. How many times do you want them to go back? They actually planned on more, but stopped because of budget cuts.

Going to the moon is expensive and dangerous, for little or no reward. The public lost interest, and it's only recently that the interest has come back.

the state of normies

NO!
They covered up what they found:
A)Ayyys told them we're Quarantined because we're badass killing Machines.
B) Found ruins or evidence of Advance Human Civilization (Fermi Paradox) who destroyed themselves because they were badass killing Machines.

Los creatura universo americano

What a load of shit!
Recreational drugs will keep you being a sheep and not the other way around, cosmetics such as piercings lowers your vibration, alpha male roles are gone in society which creates a lot of damage (he keeps referring to a lion in comparison and says alpha males can never cut their hair because that makes them lose their senses, all woman are sluts and should not persevere their carriers because they should stay home and build families) males should never weir gold jewelry because it damages their bodies but it's totally fine for women because they bleed it out, food poisoning are making men more female, one family owns all the patents to plastic and are deliberate using the worst kinds to keep you unhealthy.. I could go on forever.. I'm starting to believe some of this shit might be real if this is what Americans believe.

I do however strongly agree that sodium fluoride should NEVER be consumed, yet it's added in muricans water.. Which maybe could be responsible for all the religious fanatics and what makes people believe the rest of the "documentary" wheres 90% is complete bullshit.

Only somebody very gullible in my opinion would believe we actually went the moon. Just think about how shitty the technology was in 1969. And we can barely get an unmanned spacecraft to the moon and have it land successfully. lol the footage looks bad too.

Its still fake

The whole thing is faked.

I feel sorry for the people who actually build and program this stuff.

The moon doesn't exist.

"you could tell its real because it looks so fake"

youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

NASA Challenger Crew Still Alive

youtube.com/watch?v=EFUJW1r6YVo

It was necessary to hide the terrible truth from the Russians. If those impulsive, barbaric people had known, they would probably have nuked the entire sky thinking the aliums are out to get them. Fortunately America is on the scene with our superior intelligence.

How are these astronots still ALIVE??? Didn't they die in the 86' challenger explosion? They never were ON-BOARD! Don't believe me? Heres proof.

linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418

directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael

law.yale.edu/judith-resnik

Same facial features, same names.

elaborate?

NASA humiliated

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq-ptYkDAE

WRAPPING PAPER, PLASTIC TAPE, AND CARDBOARD TUBES IS LIGHTWEIGHT

THATS HOW WE TRANSCENDED THE VAN ALLEN BELT

There are 7 billion people on this planet, even celebrities have look a likes.

These people have aged DECADES, this is literally the dumbest thing I have hear all day.

What exactly is that in the background?

>Earth isn't round
Sometimes i ask myself why i still come to this website in seek of relative debates and politics, there's way too many idiots.

NASA was started by NAZIS

I didn't know Sup Forums had NASA shills.

Not everyone here is delusional you know...

Cool pasta shillbot

>started
No, they hired German scientists, who previously worked on rockets for Nazi Germany.

Get your facts straight.

Imagine believing in space in 2018. Just imagine being that much of a dumbfuck lmao.

You are delusional, the world is a torus and you literally can not deny that.

>space
Its called the ocean you dDUM RETARD

so...they're saying he is not even in space it's filmed with CGI backgrounds?

No it's flat. Apart from that you're spot on.

>it's filmed with CGI backgrounds
Yes, with Green screens in blue and white, because that is how Green screens work...

OH WAIT

>No it's flat
Wrong fucktard

I played Halo too dude!

Video games lmao

Cool story

We are being tricked; you either know and get paid to play along or are in complete denial

>We are being tricked
By you flat tards.

It is common knowledge that the world is a torus.

Want to see my pictures?

an educational video
youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4

Its a chroma key blue screen, that is how they work

nothing is happening

Of course it's flat, all of the water would have pooled at the South Pole if it were spherical you donkey.

Outside the Earth's atmosphere is a Lovecraftian nightmare, massive galaxy shaped monsters devouring each other, with Earth slated to be their next meal, when you understand this redpill even Pizzagate seems tame by comparison.

So it isn't a magical green screen device by NASA to keep humanity from discovering AYY's?

Are you a shill?

Its a torus YOU DUMB FUCK

Yeah they started making these videos AFTER they got caught

I would too

Are they using that to hide the TORUS EARTH?

The space programs are fronts to make sure no actual research goes into space travel.

The rockets are useless along with nothing being in orbit say for a few balloons 20km up measuring temperature.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=iginxrFn3jg
everyone's a shill

Keep telling yourself that

Why are they hiding the truth of the torus earth?

It's a sphere. It's not a torus.

They fake everything

What do you think billions every year can buy?

Do you actually know nothing about gravity?
A place with "zero gravity" doesn't exist.

This is just another proof of the torus earth...

Wrong.

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps