Lying to yourself about anime?

So I'm sitting here in the dark fucked up right now and I've been thinking about anime or whatever reason, Inuyasha in particular and I've realized something about myself. I've always said here that I like Kagome better than Kikyo but I actually don't. I don't understand why I do this to myself especially when I'm anonymous anyways but I like Kikyo better and I think I always have since I was a kid but I feel a need to want to like Kagome more for some fucked up reason that I just don't understand. I really do like Kagome but if I was somehow magically in Inuyasha's shoes I would have this conflict within myself for no reason even though I know deep down that I wanted Kikyo. What the fuck is this? I don't understand if this is normal and if you watched this series what do you all think about what I'm describing because I just don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gue2Yj8VPSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering you're talking about Inuyasha it's probably the same way a landfill clogs your senses

I don't understand.

im sorry, but I think you have autism.

Like I said I'm just fucked up right now so this is the real me. I'm overexposed like serial experiments lain.

>when you realize people can can actually be this autistic

user you're drunk, go sleep

kikyo is a dumb bimbo who is forever bound to be butthurt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gue2Yj8VPSc

I think Kikyo is my actual waifu. I never thought I'd be one of those guys but she's just perfect. I don't know why it's taken me long to realize that.

I feel like I'm by saying this somewhere that I'm actually confessing to her in a way somehow. Maybe if there is a heaven or some kind of weird afterlife this won't be for nothing although I'm almost sure I'm just spouting nonsense to you all but whatever. Life means nothing in the end anyways. Everything anybody and everybody has built will all be gone one day and nobody will remember when the sun eats this planet.

Kansas
>dust in the wind

Listen to it and really just think.

It doesn't matter if you die now or somehow make it until you're one hundred and ten because you never really existed in the first place. Everything I own is nothing but a soul is something special. I realize these characters don't exist but in a way neither do we so who gives a fuck. What's the difference?

I think technically speaking the weirdest thing about this is that I'm actually thinking about somebody who doesn't even know I exist but why the fuck is that even relevant because I and everybody in this thread probably thinks the same thing about them.

Dude, user, bro, chill the fuck out. Just because anime isn't real and everything eventually dies/ is destroyed doesn't mean life is meaningless or that it's all for nothing.

You have to make a meaning for yourself, and even though the autists here hate it, the truth is that it takes a lot of time and hard work. You alone have the ability to make a meaning for yourself.

tl;dr Your waifu a shit. Naraku best girl.

>but a soul is something special

I realize this isn't a fact but it's something I can believe right? Isn't that nice that we even have the option to believe? I guess a lot of us take that for granted. If some beings from places we couldn't imagine that didn't come equipped with that heard of us they'd surly be killing themselves in admiration.

No worries user. I'm not suicidal or anything. I'm just posting about nonsense.

>Naraku best girl
You got me. I looked it up because in my retardation I forgot he was a antagonist in Inuyasha.

I know you think you're super deep and depressed, but really you just need to get over the emo nonsense and get laid, get high, or kys. Nobody cares about you, but it's not why you think.

Every human that isn't retarded or autistic has thoughts like you. They all fear death, non-existence, loss, pain. They all have problems and 99% don't ever talk about it. Why? Cause it's just useless whining. Do something about it or don't, but nobody wants to hear you complain.

Especially not about how you want to fug a fictional character cause you're lonely.

I'm just posting what I feel. You can be mad all you want but in the end you're nothing just like me. We're both the same.

ITT: We explain living to le deep user

I don't think anybody can really truly explain living. The only reason you and I understand is because we're alive. Everybody in this thread knows that.

>So I'm sitting here in the dark fucked up right now

Stopped reading. Get back to fagbook with your blog

I thought this was going to be an Inuyasha thread

>Instant validation
I'm sure with a post like that you'll be the hero of the thread.

Talk about Inuyasha?

Faggot OP didn't even know who Naraku was. There's no salvaging this thread.

I did know who Naraku is though. I just forgot for a minute. You wouldn't be in here if you weren't looking for trouble though considering how the OP reads so whatever.

Can we talk about why Kikyo is probably one of the best anime characters ever created even though that's just a commonly accepted opinion?

You posted an anime pic pretending the thread was going to be anime related. Instead it's this shit. I'd say delete your thread but we can't do that anymore.

Maybe it's because I imagine Kikyo singing almost all the ending themes except for every heart which I imagine Kagome singing for some reason. There's also that weird moe ending that doesn't seem right

Nah, man, you're wrong. "Nothing" is a fallacy. You can't observe or prove that "nothing" is a real concept. You and I are made of lots of "somethings". Even the void of space is "something". Just because our consciences cease to experience that "something" upon death doesn't mean you become "nothing". You simply change form, as matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed.

We used to be stars, user. Literal balls of gas, fire, and nuclear energy. You seem to be attached to this human form, but for billions of years you were perfectly content as dust. It's not scary to die. It's just like before you were born.

"Nothing" isn't real. You, I, and everything will always be something.

If it makes you that mad I'll stop.

It's not about me being "mad", you're breaking the rules. Our site's rules are not hard to follow.

Everyone in this thread except OP, apparently.

Never said I was scared to die but I guess in a way no mater how brave we think we are we all feel the natural fear of death but that doesn't mean we are actually something just because we think we are based on our own belief and evidence.

Yea.

Go to sleep.

matter*

Kikyo spent half her time being a cunt for no reason when she easily could have explained what was up with her and what Naraku had done. Instead she was all jealous of Kagome's worthless ass.

Not to mention that she's probably got a rank hairy cunt, being ftom the feudal era.

I'll agree that looks matter but I don't think you truly understand what separates Kikyo from Kagome and the shitty thing is I can't explain it to you.

I guess the only way I can even come close to describing it and I know that everybody will not know or understand what I actually mean by this and they'll assume what it just sounds like even though I like Kagome and would consider her important and it feels like it would take an entire book for me to try and explain it properly but I think Kikyo is an equal.

>159936413

Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo. They are as close to the same person as you can possibly get. You don't have to justify a personal preference for one. Not even to yourself.

There is two sides to Kikyo and both are deeper than most of us could even imagine even though she's imaginary and so are we.

Inuyasha is worse than the worst isekai.

I know that and I've used that logic before but they're not the same. Not even close.

>Rumiko Takahashi
>2017

Get over your individuality user, come back when you've created a family contributing to the perpetual fate of nature and see what tune you'll be blowing. You're a human bean that will not stand out during it's hopeless history, best figure out what you enjoy and get comfy. For most people here it's anime to autistic degrees, no matter what they tell themselves because on the world scale of normalfaggotry it's still far out there.

>deep down that I wanted Kikyo
Why would you want dirt?

I never watched Inuyasha, but heard all about it from grade school classmates, and aren't Kagome and Kikyo literally the same person?