Since WWIII seems about to start I just want to say that Boomers are underappreciated on this board...

Since WWIII seems about to start I just want to say that Boomers are underappreciated on this board, because the youngies are jealous of our time-tested wisdom. We think we know better because we DO know better, and because we ARE better. You want to know why? The secret lies in being born between 1940-1945.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

back in my time son we had to fight a bear and trudge through 86 inches of snow while it was -80C degrees with nothing but the shirty on my back. fuck you I got mine

BOOMER BOOMER GO AWAY
BOOMER BOOMER DO NOT STAY

YOU ARE FAT
YOU ARE GROSS
YOU EAT CRUSTY JEW TOAST (?)

I thought boomers were specifically post war, when grandaddy came home with balls like tins of condensed milk?

Faggot leaf.

If boomers want more respect on this board, a good start is eye contact and a firm handshake

>he had a shirt

>user pretending to be a boomer thinks a minor skirmish is WWIII
MUH WISDOM

>Since WWIII seems about to start
How long have you retards been saying this? Since this board first came out?

People born between 1940-1945 are the War Babies. They're cuspers and don't consider themselves Boomers or Silents.

I'm on top. Guess where you are.

We used to fuck grizzly bears to cure autism and if anyone was a vegetarian, they became food for the constantly raped grizzlies.

>I'm on top
Your ass is on top of Tyrone's BBC but that's about it fucko

medieval times look like fun

>not living at absolute zero
>not drinking liquid nitrogen to try and warm up a bit

Pussy

Boomers will not survive ww III. Budgets saved. No need to pay pensions

I wish a nigga would.

I will take you download with my secret unbeatable moves.

My milkies defeat your moves.

So you were born after the Greatest Generation did all the heavy lifting so you could be ideologically subverted by the Soviet Kike KGB in order to resist everything that made America great, bankrupt the nation through your frivolous spending, and allow the Kikes to completely control all the institutions of power in this country?
Yeah, you did a whole lot.

No match for my Down syndrome slash

His foot though

This

Time to get busy boy.

You want this? You got it!

>youngies are jealous of our time-tested wisdom
It's a leaf so you should be gassed anyway but the problems of the west today arises mostly from the boomers inability to acquire any wisdom whatsoever in their lives. Most boomers i know are washed up chad and stacy brainlet imbeciles who have self control on par with teens. Nothing noble about drooling retards.

The ritual mating dance of the gay

Boomers are by far the worst generation to ever exist. Bunch of self centered egotists, put their grandchildren s grandchildren in debt to pay for their benefit and retirement, fucked us all. Couldn't get rid of you soon enough

Chinese AI!!!!
Every Snapchat you send every dick pic you upload you are making the AI smarter...
Artificial Intelligence is mankind's Biggest threat but specifically CHINESE AI… will be the downfall off us all!!.

>why Chinese user

Chink AI is learning at a rapid rate due To China's vast amount of raw DATA..

>no privacy in China means excess data

DATA IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE AI ZOG MACHINE..

>big data and data are being consumed by this construct

It lireraly grows stronger and smarter with every instaFag food upload or selfie…

>companies is silicon valley are cucking data to china

In the future we will have AI governments, AI presidents. AI advisors for court cases, and war AI generals … AI pilots for flights and AI teachers…

>AI GOD…

This is their endgame!!! Watch this thread 404…

The elite want an artifical omnipotent, omnipresent and omnipowerful construct GOD to guide them… robot Satan

Video related !!!!

Gestalts galore!!!

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k