Warski's self fellatio
youtu.be/OKG0B6GW46g

The Story Of Sargon
youtu.be/cxN2iDmrZtU

Sargon goes full 14/88
youtu.be/HfFai-0hqH0

trs guys vs. libs on warski
youtu.be/fC45HGhF34E

Shittalking and debating a prognog (Warski, JF, Enoch)
youtu.be/dRQS6qiCbJI

Alt Hype's destruction of Sargon
youtu.be/Y1-Tm4T78Nc

Sargon gets triggered by comment
youtu.be/xUkIVny3rDw?t=1h22m12s

Why Demographics Matter (JF & Matthew Drake)
youtu.be/pKT8gV-VH3Q

Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight For Laura Loomer On Baked Alaskas Stream
youtu.be/VRjHfkOojxM

Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

An important message to the Skeptic Community
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

Older Links and other videos
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

>im new please spoonfeed me
Go into pastebin, watch Mister Metokurs videos about Kraut, then realise that the thread have moved on
from that in some ways and now its more about "internet blood sports" and the furthering of the race-realism
and to a high extent the furthering of the idea of a HUWHITE-ethnostate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCvh0EFprP8
youtu.be/h4gf6XNtMoY
youtu.be/1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtu.be/nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/TCpiiDFwTco
youtu.be/PbXirzer8iY
youtu.be/mQYNL1DAqZ8
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
streamable.com/9ghha
streamable.com/a8vo4
streamable.com/lq4jg
hooktube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0
youtu.be/CwO6VqfBHR8
youtu.be/C2PbNAhOlFg
youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=uw6J4IwOSPY&bpctr=1518263144
youtube.com/watch?v=3fexOcyYQM8
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/961437251585691648
youtube.com/watch?v=qX1Ubg_kMqw
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=TGt-lQOZ63w
youtube.com/watch?v=5yALGs-WeNI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=3aL5x29Fh8A
youtube.com/watch?v=hD9Lw7JbpIo
youtube.com/watch?v=0VkwR7v7nvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtu.be/eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtu.be/h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtu.be/1m3X9aiPDjA

>Spencer BTFOs Sargon
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I

THE ORIGINAL SAGA, VIDS ON RACE REALISM

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtu.be/nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Sargon the afraid
youtu.be/TCpiiDFwTco
The Death of the Skeptics™
youtu.be/PbXirzer8iY
The Stepfather
youtu.be/mQYNL1DAqZ8
Destiny Cant Debunk JFs Race Realism video
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
Is Marcel Black?
streamable.com/9ghha
Millienial Woes realisese he made a huge mistake
streamable.com/a8vo4
Sargon Dont Know What He Is Anymore
streamable.com/lq4jg
Sargon the Liberalist
hooktube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0
ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
JF vs Vegan Gains on Elite Pig Semen
youtu.be/CwO6VqfBHR8
Johnny Fox tries to take down JF
youtu.be/C2PbNAhOlFg
Sargon and Metokur talks about Doxing
youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

let me bump it

name one difference between liberalism and liberalist/liberalism+

liberalism is an extremely broad category
if you consider classical liberalism, which sargon wanks over all the time, liberalism+ isn't that because bake that cake you fucking bigot

>tfw we have to bake the cake now
Australia is a liberalist paradise and I want to leave.

Jesus Christ, that little kid is a fucking MONSTER, holy shit, that's it, he's our messiah

>bake that cake
yeah there's that and also he's pro NHS so idk how Locke would feel about that

Sargon is also an atheist

Andrew Anglin's response to Sargon 2015 regarding Rotherham.

I know.
I've tried to message Anglin saying that he should mention him in his debate with him tomorrow.
Classical Liberalists were a bunch of monarchy hating, fun-banning Puritans, yet Sargon masturbates to them all the time.

Classical Liberals hated atheists. They would ban Sargon as well.

Does anybody else think That if Destiny gained 50 pounds he’d look a lot like DarkSydePhil?
Especially with that goatee and haircut.

They would do more than ban, they would hang him lol.

wait, wait, wait, paraphrase ci vous pleit.

most people are nowadays
even with everything I learned about the world, I still can't get past agnosticism
ty straya
is he oblivious to the irony or does he just not care?
if he grew more hair he'd look like an ewok

How tall is DSP?

>ci vous pleit.
s'il vous plaît*

i used to be atheist like you but i grew out of it when i was like 19/20

What made you change your mind?

a lot

I became agnostic at the roughly same age when I learned about the Jews and their satanic plan but it's been years and I still can't find faith even though I realize it is most likely real

I'm not part of a religion unfortunately but I definitely think atheism is quite silly
I think we can all agree it's harmful to society at the very least

Convert you heathen!

Does anyone where feels sorry for Sargon?He seems broken lately, the guy isn't really our enemy I'm pretty sure that he's a good person just a bit misguided.I think he should make peace with him like in the Murdoch Murdoch video.

looks great.
now combine it with jf

I don't have a problem with atheism. Militant fedoras are dicks, but I don't think atheists are incapable of morality. Atheists basing their principles on Protestant philosophers is a bit weird though. They're cherry picking parts of religion they like to make assumptions about the world. Having their cake and eating it.

If they wanted to be logically or rationally consistent, they could just become utilitarians or take some other approach to normative ethics.

for every "good" atheist there are 90% good children until you get what we have today

I recognize the slow death that is nihilism. Religion is a stabilizing force and has been since the dawn of civilization. The lack of religion coupled with the degradation of civic duty and cultural identity is an obvious problem to anyone with functioning eyes.

Phil claims to be 6'1

>I'm not part of a religion unfortunately
France is catholic so that would probably be mine when I eventually start believing
>but I definitely think atheism is quite silly
idk, it used to feel like common sense
I can certainly understand why someone would think that
>I think we can all agree it's harmful to society at the very least
absolutely, most people need religion
I'm trying faggot

The notion of an enemy is quite a funny thing. To have an enemy is to acknowledge that they have power and potential to harm you. An ant and a lion aren't enemies for example. There has to be quantifiable criteria to determine whether someone is both apposed to you, and willing to maliciously work against you.
Its a laughable contradiction for Sargon to claim that the Alt-Right is simultaneously irrelevant and not worth his time, but also his enemy.

I'd say its definitely the case that Sargon isn't an enemy of the Alt-Right, because Sargon truly is irrelevant, but his fanbase is another story. Are they the true enemies here? Absolutely not. They're allies in fact. They're allies without even realizing it.
The Liberalists want to, at least on face value, support free speech. They want to support border control and immigration policy. They want to support the basic things that made the developed world good. These people want to support everything that white people created, they just don't want to admit that only white people could maintain it. Ideologically these people agree with near everything the Alt-Right stands for. Sargon's fans could march in the streets against Islam, trannies, and mass migration while shoulder to shoulder with all of the Alt-Right.

Sargon truly is irrelevant. We're going to slowly pull in his audience. Who cares for a king without a kingdom?

Why not just bully him into adopting /our/ viewpoints and moving his channel to the right?

I spent years learning how to think and debate logically, and how to support your arguments with well-researched, objective evidence. But I've learned over the last couple years that it's often much more effective to just bully and shame other people into getting on board with your ideas.

Sargon will not be convinced to become alt-rightish via a reasoned and logical discussion. He'll be convinced to become alt-rightish once he has been embarrassed, shamed, and humiliated.

This too

Why do you want him in the alt-right at all?

he has a large audience?

Here is a clip of Fuentes finding out that Halsey is Jewish: youtube.com/watch?v=3fexOcyYQM8

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/961437251585691648
>Fuentes pulling a knife on the kike

Yeah, his audience basically. I think he's an idiot and I don't like him that much personally, but he's got a big following. Once he starts moving our way, his audience will start branching out to guys like Enoch, Fuentes, etc.

They object to the overt use of force. Pearl clutchers and cowards. Even though they object to many of the same things we do, they shit their pants at the thought of taking active measures in response.

Most of these children entered the political sphere to defend video games. That should clue you in to the depth of their political convictions. They're like the libertarians who only care about legalizing weed. Idiotes: the old Greek definition.

A large audience comprised entirely of losers. Sargon works best keeping his kekistan freaks away from the alt-right.

I still like him in spite of his recent spergery
I'm looking forward to the debate tonight, I hope he will try to listen to Anglin instead of acting like a smug cunt
>don't convert losers
???

>Warski looking bemused and offended
>"Wh-wh-why are laughing?"

youtube.com/watch?v=qX1Ubg_kMqw

Once you take the first step forward the second becomes much easier and goes much quicker.
Ideas build momentum.

These people have shallow and near nonexistent convictions because they haven't really stepped into the realm of politics. Just looking at the absurd statements the Liberalists made tells you enough about the depth and breadth of their experience. Because these people are average normies who have only ever been exposed to a very small pool of ideas, its incredibly easy to draw them in and change their minds. All it takes is a foot in the door. If Hitler could turn German Communists into true nationalistic patriots then we can turn redditors into sensible mildly redpilled people.

What do you think an army of losers is going to do for you?

>They object to the overt use of force
they don't fully realize the situation though
it's obvious to us that use of force is justified but they still think we live in a free society
I saw that live
top cringe
not sure what your point was though?

Spam internet polls

What said. They might agree with some of the alt-rights policies and viewpoints, but are completely against use of force or direct confrontation. They also hate admitting that their stances overlap with a lot of far-right wingers and either change their views or become hostile.

Soygon maliciously engages in nihilistic race deconstructionism aimed exclusively at whites and has publicly gloated about white genocide, when he isn't tactically denying it that is.

He may have had limited utility in the past but has since made himself an enemy.

I don't really know much about him, to be honest. I was mostly saying I hated him to make a point. The point is that I care more about his audience then Sargon himself.

I thought he backed out of the debate tonight. Is that still going on?

>e-explain to the audience w-why you are laughing
oh he knows he is just hiding his power level

>Ideologically these people agree with near everything the Alt-Right stands for.

Anglin talked about this in a podcast that I can't remember now but he said that the main groups in the alt-right/identitarianism were the mra's, conspiracy theorists and disfranchised white people and in 2018 it would be the year that they would crash with the skeptics and bring their audience to our side,which is pretty much what happened since the start of the year.

>But I've learned over the last couple years that it's often much more effective to just bully and shame other people into getting on board with your ideas.

This is the final redpill, and that's how every major revolution and major political paradigm shift has happened.Feelings actually win over facts.

>All it takes is a foot in the door
true, I redpill normies irl constantly and you just need to know where to start to get their attention
get redpilled and stop being losers?
why would you not want to convert people?

>The point is that I care more about his audience then Sargon himself.
obviously, we need numbers
>I thought he backed out of the debate tonight. Is that still going on?
it was confirmed yesterday on kumite
9pm here soooo 3pm EST?

>This is the final redpill, and that's how every major revolution and major political paradigm shift has happened.Feelings actually win over facts.
Its funny you mention that because a bunch of TRS guys literally bullied Proudboys into denouncing their gang and joining TRS. Every time a group of TRS guys were out at a bar in NY and saw a group of Proudboys they asked them how deep their took their dildos, how many Gavin could fit in his ass, and how many faggots he had to kiss to make America great.

People were literally shamed and bullied out of the alt lite.

You want to convert winners. People who can actually do something of value. If you focus on the losers (because they're easier to convert), you'll never get the winners. They want no part of your freakshow, and they never will. Get the winners first, losers come last.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

>get redpilled and stop being losers?
Although I still think it would be a good idea to steal Sargon's audience, this is some pretty fucking naive thinking. People rarely ever try to change and even though some will stop being losers, you will still get a pretty huge influx of them. To deal with that influx, the ones that don't will need to be flooded with info on how to uncuck yourself to prevent them from taking over.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

lel, posted it at the same time

I'm being overly dour because it's been a long week.

My point on converting normies:
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Yuri on ideological subversion. tl/dw: You may be able to convince some people, but some people are dug in to their ideology, fully entrenched. The full interview is worth watching if you have the time.

Has there been any updates about the liberalist discord? I remember a couple days back we were able to see vee's unfiltered autism, but is /ourguy/ still in there

The leaks were from 3 weeks ago. Could be a red herring, I don't know. I remember Kraut came back at around the same time and his discord was set up for the purpose of disinformation ops. srs bsns

youtube.com/watch?v=TGt-lQOZ63w

>vee vs spencer
Sounds pretty bad desu senpai

good vid guys and nice timing
I realize we need the winners first and I choose my irl targets accordingly but online what matters most is to extend the reach and get more people exposed to the ideas
I know Yuri dw, I know how hard it is to break free from the dogma
but that comes back to "shaming" people because if we can't convert through reason, we'll have to have cucks systematically laughed out of any room they're in
we'll need most people for that and most people are not winners
when is it?

>We have to listen to argue like a woman Vee for over an hour
>We have to listen to Vee's voice
Yeah it's gonna sound bad

>We have to listen to Vee's voice
I jack off to Vee's voice

Seems that Paul Joseph Watson is now doing a regular slot on a Alt-Right podcast:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yALGs-WeNI&t

starts at 39:43

God is real. Sargon is a fake.
There I said it.

big if true

>i used to be atheist like you but i grew out of it when i was like 19/20
Same thing here. I hated God for all the injustice in the world but then I figured out I was a bratty little bitch and God is good enough to grant us hardship so we have something to overcome and become men.

Will Sargon apologize for his slander of the proud Serbian people?

>Serbian people
>people
>a group
Sargon will only apologise to the Serbian Liberalist Collective

Define what a Serbian is. What color am I thinking of, user?

based jugoslavians

Laurence Fishburne

Sargon is a non-ideological hack who only cares about his patreon shekels above all else. I don't give a fuck if Sargon hops on-board or dies in a ditch; I want his audience.

THIS

BTW Luke Ford is an infiltrator kike.

>Jews and their satanic plan
They're the synagogue of satan. That's why they're always in the middle of spreading evil shit.
>You may be able to convince some people, but some people are dug in to their ideology, fully entrenched.
It's just a shitty brain heavily wired for stupidity by operant conditioning. All you have to do is disarm their programming and recondition them over time. Humor bypasses the built in stress response and conditions them to accept the formerly forbidden ideas and symbols by repeated exposure. In other words, make jokes and you win! Laugh! You're good at that no? Everyone will laugh with you and change for the better. Have hope my friend, you've been doing this the whole time without noticing.

>They're the synagogue of satan.
I fully realize that, that's why I want to find faith but I can't just pretend I believe

>I can't just pretend I believe
No need to force it if you don't feel it in your heart. Just be yourself and try to do the best you can.
I'd encourage you to read Josephus and learn about the non Israelite origin of modern jews due to the conquest and conversion of edomites though. Once you combine Josephus with a little biblical knowledge it provides a powerful context for deconstructing Judaism as a legitimate religion. You can do this even as an atheist and the jews badly need a little of their own medicine. Attacking them on every front is the way forward.

>I've tried to message Anglin saying that he should mention him in his debate with him tomorrow.
We need to get Sargon to debate the kid

>six hours and twenty minutes until Anglin demolishes Sargon

I've never been this /hype/ for a debate

you mean the little ancap tyke who completely BTFO Sargon/Vee... twice?
It was fucking hilarious how they thought they could punch below their weight (literally) and argue against a toddler while ignoring all the other criticism, and the little toddler completely destroys them anyway.

These bloodsports battles should have a camera on stipulation if the opponents identity is known. I really want to see Sargon losing his shit in real time.

Who cares how you french fag say it

10 minutes of highlights
youtube.com/watch?v=3aL5x29Fh8A

Somewhat related but at this point isn't Sargon's name public? Carl Benjamin right? Why at this point still go by some shitty screenname?

Agreed. Isn't it interesting how Sargon and Vee always have the facecam in the corner when they're making videos? Sargon will even have the facecam on when he's having a discussion with someone he knows is friendly, but he never does during any sort of argument or debate.

Almost as if he knows he's going to look like a shitter sperging out and needs to hide.

lmao destiny btfo

>No need to force it if you don't feel it in your heart.
I wasn't going to
>Just be yourself and try to do the best you can.
I always have, even as an atheist
>I'd encourage you to read Josephus
idk who that is
>and learn about the non Israelite origin of modern jews due to the conquest and conversion of edomites though.
I knew about the khazar converts but not these ones, they seem to be much older
any relevant link?
>Once you combine Josephus with a little biblical knowledge it provides a powerful context for deconstructing Judaism as a legitimate religion.
I can already do that but I'm always eager to learn more
>You can do this even as an atheist and the jews badly need a little of their own medicine.
undoubtedly
>Attacking them on every front is the way forward.
true, my favourite front has always been the holohoax though
>little ancap tyke
who?
I think they meant Nick Fuentes
he destroyed some kikeservative on racewarski recently
>say
who cares?

>but he never does during any sort of argument or debate.

indeed. I thought it was unfair that Styx (of
all people) and Sargon had no camera on during the Spencer debate. It left Spencer at somewhat of a psychological disadvantage because they could see his body language at points where he was on the defensive.

Some literal child who BTFO of Sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=hD9Lw7JbpIo
youtube.com/watch?v=0VkwR7v7nvk

It's just basic ancap stuff, but he still completely demolishes Sargon.

Sargon literally can't win, I don't know anything about Anglin but Sargon is for sure gonna sperg out and make himself look bad or he pussies out and makes himself look even worse

dunno Anglin seems too volatile. Compared to Spencer.

I'm anticipating lots of interrupting and ad hominems from both sides

Anglin is way more laid back and an IDGAF attitude than Spencer.
Still it'll be entertaining as hell.

If someone manages to pull off an Enoch VS Sargon debate, I'll pay money to watch that.

reminder to report (((e celeb))) threads