Did Kiss-Shot and Araragi love each other?

Did Kiss-Shot and Araragi love each other?

>Did
They still love eachother and know they are realistically the best partners for one another. They share a bond deeper than anyone else Ragi knows and also the whole extended lifespan thing .

Nah, Kiss used vampiric suggestion on him to get him to offer his blood but it didn't work right. All of his feelings for her are a result of that lingering curse.

Yeah nevermind that he near killed her and sucked her dry of all vampirism and also denied her death which causes her to hate him for a good portion of the series. On top of that, he has a girlfriend already.

>hate him for a good portion of the series
It was literally just parts of Bake.

>he has a girlfriend already
Who will die in 70-80 years if they manage to stay together that long

Okay? So?

What indication has there been that Kiss Shot and Araragi were ever in love with each other? They ripped each other's limbs off and tried to kill each other.

In anything, Hanekawa was the best match for him

>What indication has there been that Kiss Shot and Araragi were ever in love with each other

Someone post the Are you an Italian webm

You haven't given me any proof though? He's her servant, nothing more and nothing less

There was at least implied romantic tension between Hanekawa and Araragi

He couldn't even touch her tits and flat out stated he doesn't see Cat that way.

>>he has a girlfriend already
>Who will die in 70-80 years if they manage to stay together that long
Araragi can die too unless he decides to go and full embrace his vampire side

Hasn't it already ended though and he decided to toss vampirism away?

>Araragi can die too
Ahahahahaha

to be fair, I have not watch Owari but up to where I remember, he do can die if receives enough damage

Is it even possible not to love /fit/aragi?

They had a crush on each other. Then they had a fight. Then they got over it. Now they're head over heels for each other but not admitting it.

This

Rewatching Neko Black, it's easy to tell that Koyomi is a fucking idiot when it comes to emotions and needs Tsukihi to help him figure out his feelings (and he still doesn't do a good job of it).
He acts so certain about his choices but there's a distinct impression that he doesn't really know what he's doing other than sticking to his guns because he said he would, even though in practise it's unlikely to ever work. He really is a idealist teenager trying to grow up too quickly.

This is probably the closest thing to whats really going on. I wouldnt say head over heels over eachother but its totally a more than friends kinda deal. I wouldnt say it was a real romantic relationship either. Dont know shit is weird and it should be.

Calling the depth of their feelings for each other (by Owari) anything short of love is misrepresenting their relationship, even if it's not a traditional love.

I always thought that in the novel, Ararararararargi 's internal monologues prove how pathetic he sound. He is an idiot, but much aware of the situations at hand. Simply put, he plays stupid or makes a ridiculous statement, all because he thinks it sounds cool.

Some of the screen cuts describe his emotions.

Araragi is my role model in life. He's the ultimate alpha being.

He literally said there was just one person he wants to die with Shinobu
If that isn't love then I don't know what is.

>he doesn't really know what he's doing other than sticking to his guns because he said he would
Yeah. This is most of his character.

That's not love. That's just a promise to a friend.

He doesn't literally mean love since he never says it

They very clearly love each other as its shown multiple times through the different series

>In kizu when she is willing to sacrifice her long life for him
>In kizu when he chooses to keep her alive at all costs
>In bake 2 when they go back to the past, the entire set up is how much they care for each other and how she just wanted him else she would end the world. She restated that she could betray him any time but doesent. I wonder why
>In 2nd season when he protects her from snake at all costs and worried about her
>In owari which I haven't seen yet but guarantee reinforces this theme

And other moments. Love is not simply sexual attraction, you know. True love is born from knowing the other person will care for you even at your worst, through mutual shared hardship.

>Ending with Kiss Shot
>When he's clearly going to end with Senjoughara and kill himself when she dies

Fucking retard. There is no indication of your headcanon of Araragi loving Kiss Shot. If that was the case, why didn't he date her instead of Crab?

Yeah, they just exchanged friendly vows to be together for all eternity. Taking baths together and cuddling on a regular basis is just skinship between friends. Flirting around and complimenting each other until they turn into a blushing mess and making plans to kiss each other is just friendliness too. They're such BFFs that Shinobu is worried about having another BFF because that would be cheating on him. The part where a manifestation of Araragi's subconscious came out and said that he's in love with Shinobu was just it playing a trick on him.

I forgot. What is there to watch after Owarimonogatari? I watched Kizu but wasn't there something in between?

Lots of people forget to watch Koyomimonogatari.

>they just exchanged friendly vows to be together for all eternity. Taking baths together and cuddling on a regular basis is just skinship between friends

he feels bad for putting her in that situation in the first place

>hey turn into a blushing mess and making plans to kiss each other is just friendliness too

they do not ever blush around each other and its mild teasing at best

They're such BFFs that Shinobu is worried about having another BFF because that would be cheating on him
because he's her only friend

>The part where a manifestation of Araragi's subconscious came out and said that he's in love with Shinobu was just it playing a trick on him.
that was an illusion

Oh yeah I remember trying to watch this but I didn't like it. Isn't there a Mayoi arc about to come soon?

Approximately with the same strength that Araragi and Hanekawa love each other.

The early episodes are pretty bad, but it picks up about halfway through the season. You also need to watch the last 3 episodes in order to understand what will happen in the next part of Owari.

Araragi has a different and more complex relationship with Shinobu than with Sen. Senjou and him love each other as lovers and they'll try their best but of course it will either end or she'll die. Kiss-shot and him have a bond that transcends death, a partnership and pact. After seeing how much she cared for her first minion and still chose Araragi in Owari how is there any doubt that they care for eachother? It may or may not be romantic now but it could develop in their future, it's heavily implied Araragi is going to completely embrace immortality.

Yes. He's absolutely torn up with guilt about putting Shinobu in that position. That's why, when he gets the "happy ending" he wanted back in Kizu handed to him on a silver platter, he throws it back in Gaen's face without hesitation in favor of his "misery."

Stop this fucking headcanon. They are not in love and never have been. Why hasn't there been a confession yet?

Gee, Einstein. I dunno. What obstacles could there possibly be between the a 18 year old human who has a girlfriend and a 598 year old vampire?

Are you illiterate you khv? Can you not grasp the concept of love outside of a child's understanding which amounts to dating and sex?

this x10

He is a guy. She is an attractive woman. Put two and two together

Dating and sex compose a large part of a relationship and love. Take that out and you have nothing. Neither has occured between Kiss Shot and Araragi

"He has to confess to her for it to be love"
Do you have no grasp of complex relationships and love? Love is ultimately about caring for someone else. It's not just about confessions and dates to the malt shop. Get your interactions from somewhere other than anime, preferably real life.

>love is only dating and sex
Are you 12?

>crabfags being in denial this much denial

Araragi did confess to someone he loves and it's Senjougahara, not Kiss Shot

You're literally ignoring evidence right in front of you

Will Araragi spend the rest of eternity with loli Shinobu or adult Kiss Shot?

People that say that Bat and Koyomi aren't in love with each other obviously have not read the novels and are solely animefags.

>people only love the person they're dating
No seriously. Are you 12?

That's call infidelity and it's not love

You can love beyond and after someone. People aren't as monogamous as you'd like to think with your black and white vision of the world. Araragi cares for his friends and cares for Senjou. But relationships can be complex and interwoven. I'm not saying he loves Shinobu as much as sen, but it could get there. Stop being a child and realize people don't think or feel such basic emotions or thoughts.

No one said he's going to cheat on her, you can love multiple people- that's not infidelity that's called being human. You just don't act on it when you're a good person, aka Araragi.

loli Shinobu if he has any taste.

loli, adult shinobu would only come back when ararararagi dies

>crabfags still think Rrrgi will end up with crab in the the very end
stop trying to push this meme because it's all you have left since nisio puts crab on the backburner, barely writes about their relationship, and despite wearing a wedding kimono on the cover you guys got cucked out of the wedding and only had her appear in the very last pages.

You guys honestly have nothing left except to keep repeating that rrrgi will end up with her in the very end and you don't even really have that since bat gets that honor. Even crab herself knows she stands no chance which is why she never complains about Bat whereas Bat doesn't care because she knows she'll get rrrgi in the end.

Please get off your dad's computer. I'm sure he has work to do.

>Araragi is a good person
Ishiggydt

>crab herself knows she stands no chance

literally state where he says this

>I-I have no more good points to talk about
>L-let's insult him

wew

cute couple

@159944553
>accept my argument whose premise is that 2+2=5
>no, that's fucking stupid
>h-ha you're not addressing my argument i win

Post more pics of bat and ragi.

Why do you think Crab never says anything about Bat despite them being so close? She's shown worry over his relationship with Cat earlier in the and got jealous because of Monkey. Hell, she even threw a tantrum because of a homeless Sodachi staying at his parents house and it's because she knew she could get away with it. She's not stupid, she knows that if she were to throw a tantrum about his ties with Bat, Rrrgi wouldn't bend so easily and there would be problems.

Bat on the other hand just doesn't give a shit because she knows she's the winner deep down.

Who the fuck cares? Araragi is a shitty character from a shitty show, you should be ashamed for caring.

This is the worst fanfiction I've read You didn't quote or show anything

>I-I'm going to respond with useless bullshit

Argument won :^)

ragi is a 10/10 harem master desu

I really don't think it's about "winning". Monogatari isn't so shallow a series to be waifu wars, more like Bat is going to be with him long after regardless of their relationship.

Feels like it's somehow goes beyond normal love what with the whole bonding and immortality. At least if we assume crab is what his romantic love is like.

This. While I think Shinobu has a good number of complaints about her relationship with Araragi, she's so incredibly happy now compared to how she was before they met that she's content in riding things out.

@159944829
But seriously. If you actually have that worldview on dating and love and aren't just shitposting for the sake of it, you should see a therapist.

Because loyalty to your loved ones is a bad thing? Fuck you, you need to see a fucking therapist you cuckold

wait do people seriously think he will end up with crab? i mean she's just a human and will eventually die of old age whereas araragi isn't. i don't think he will jump into a relationship after she's passes but i do think that him and bat will eventually become an item when he's ready to move on. i also don't think he will try to die when crab dies because the one he wants to die with is bat, and to have her commit suicide with him over another woman is just something i cannot see him doing to her. araragi had several times to cut his bond with bat, but always went back to her in the end; it's very clear that he has his ties with her because he wants it at this point, and not because he feels he needs to out of a sense of responsibility.

Didn't he break up and reconnect with Gahara several times in the future? Their relationship doesn't seem that special, she is a cuckold anyway, and the author probably regrets making them a couple because she's literally non-existent at this point.

It's literally just a shitty high school romance, I don't see why people care so much.

Crabfags care because the only time she's mentioned and/or written about is when it's tied to that shitty romance.

Actually, if you "love" multiple people, your "love" is shallow and cheap, thus worth nothing. Because you give it away and change it like it's nothing.

Well, let's go down the rabbit hole
>He finds Her dying near that lamp, saves her life, becoming the first person to help her in 600 years
>Her heart, long buried under the blade, awakens, she decides to save Him and, if it's needed, give Her life to Him, She already decided that at the time, you can already call it love
>She nurses Him until He wakes up
>He wakes up and asks Her if He can become human again, She says He can, but doesn't specify how, She's now ready to die for Him
>He helps Her restore Her power
>She makes Him hate Her by eating a human in front of him, so She could now make Him kill Her
>even when She understands that He didn't save Her because it was Her, but because He'a "that kind of person", She still continues with Her plan, meaning that She loves Araragi for who He is
>He now understands what She was trying to do for him, now He wants to save Her at all costs, not because "he is that kind of person", but because it's Her, things changed
>He throws away His humanity to keep Her alive
>Offers Her to kill Him, but She declines, even when degraded to such misery
>They both hurt each other, bounded by blood
>He vowes to Her that He will die the day She dies
And that's only Kizu, I'll continue

>the love araragi feels for crab is cheap and shallow
Took you long enough to notice it.

The "love" he feels for all of the characters is cheap and shallow.
Also, I haven't even watch this generic try-hard harem shit. So don't even try to pretend I'm saying that just because I like a different character than you, or something.

>in Kabuki, the Route X shows how She destroyed the world because He died and because She couldn't joinHhim in death
>in the same route She says that She was only acting like a child during Bake to get His attention
>the only thing She asks Him before dying in Route X is to pay Her fluffy head
>turns into a tomato when He praises Her beauty
>confuses Italians and Frenchies when He kisses Her to prove Her how much She means to Him
>He fights Seishirou to earn her love and prove Himself worthy of Her, even though His girlfriend and Hanekawa need His help much much more
>He chooses to stay with Her in Omari even though it goes against the happy ending He imagined before, He plainly states He can't envision His future without Her
And much much more. Write along, fellow anons

Who knows, but definitely not at the time of your image. She was projecting her desire to save another person on Araragi, just like how Araragi does it to everyone he sees in trouble.

His love for her is cheap and shallow. He had no problem kissing three different lolis, and flirting with multiple girls behind her back.

Eh, they probably had a bit of a crush on each other, even if it was due more to wishful thinking than reality. There's a reason they hit it off so hard once they got over their spat.

Okay? So are you just agreeing with the post you're replying to?

How to get a body like raragi, without being a vamp?

Shinobu is cute! Cute!

He's not muscular. He's just not fat. Stop eating junk food and drinking soda. Get 20 minutes of physical activity a day, even if that's just a walk. Repeat forever.

You are the reason we all hate cat fags.

>which causes her to hate him for a good portion of the series
She was sulking for Bake and partway through Nise. She doesn't actually mind, because this new existence is much more interesting than being Kiss-Shot

>crabfag can't handle the fact she's gonna get cucked out of being the endgame girl
Must suck rooting for a relationship where Koyomi kisses + flirts with multiple girls behind Crabs back, and feels no guilt whatsoever. Must suck even more knowing that Crab is only written about when it comes to their relationship, and is barely important 98% of the time.

So, where does Shinobu go when RRRRRGI dies like in Koyomimono?

>Hanekawa love
>love
Sorry user but hanekawa is just a semen demon, didint you watched kissu 3 already? shes a slut.

He definitely loved Cat, and Oshino even calls him out for not being true about his feelings towards her.

If Araragi dies, then it'll go something like this: First she regains all her power. Then she figures out if Araragi is dead for good. Then she kills everyone responsible for his death. Then she forces someone to listen to stories about him for a day. Then she finds Gaen and asks to be sent on her way.

What's the first instance of blonde loli vampire in Japanese media?

It just seems like a character staple in Japan now-a-days.

You are a dumb slut user

>haven't even watched
Opinion discarded. Here's your (You) for your troubles.

>haremshit

What do we call people who haven't even watched the anime and ask these dumb questions? Tertiaries?

>rararararagi-san
>alpha
>arararagi-I'm too chicken to touch the tits of the girl I liked after she said to do so-san
>aragi-I can't kill this blonde even tho it's been her wish for the longest time-san
>arararararagi-my gf can do anything she wants with me and I don't have any say in it-san
>fucking rarararagi-the best girl in my harem is too good for me even though she's been into me for quite some time, quite obviously, but I'm shit compared to her so I'll settle for the first assertive girl that comes along-san
how hanekawa fell in love with him is more than beyond me, really, I am this mad

I hope you realize the irony of criticizing Monogatari with a Persona image.

No. That implies they've consumed some form of official media. Just "retard" will do.

he's not especially muscular, he's thin
put on a bit of mass and then go into cutting mode
it's hard to stay like that unless you have a particular metabolism and/or you deeply dislike enjoying the little of life that there's to enjoy