What do you guys think about the greek player who was banned from football for life for doing the "Nazi Salute"

what do you guys think about the greek player who was banned from football for life for doing the "Nazi Salute"

"Hey look at me you Germanic scum, do I pass for white or what?" "sieg heil, don't mind that we fought against you in ww2 hehe, Heil Hitler amirite guys" " Huehue oh we're directly related to Ashkenazi Jews? Wew quiet down there man".

ar u nozi

He was good but not elite-tier.

He was just using his hand to point toward something in the sky.

He apologized so he's a fag.

Paolo Di Canio was the real deal

one second your spotting planes the other your banned

seems like an aggressive boi

He unironically didn't know what the salute means. He did it because he saw Golden Dawn doing it and understood the gesture to mean "stand up"

what said

Rumor has it that he saw a Nintendo Switch.

It's not a "nazi salute".

thats why i put it in quotations

it's not a "nazi salute".

how is nazi salute even real nigga like hitler has been dead for over 100 years lol just close your eyes nigga lol

Deserves it

care to teach Sup Forums?

kek

It's not a "nazi salute", OP.

Well, he DID play in SS Lazio.

It's not a "nazi salute".

>Di Canio has several tattoos, including on his right biceps the Latin word "DUX", meaning "leader" or, in Italian, Il Duce—a nickname for Benito Mussolini.[82] Sky Sport Italia was forced to apologize after Di Canio appeared as a pundit in September 2016 in a short-sleeved shirt, thus revealing the tattoo to television viewers; he was later suspended by the station.[83] His back is covered with a tattoo of fascist imagery, including an eagle, fasces and a portrait of Mussolini.[84] He also has a West Ham United tattoo on his left upper arm[85] and a tattoo of his father on his chest.[86]

What kind of nigger is that? Looks like a poo.

it's the Roman power salute. it was like a receptacle for energy.
it was used in WWII for it's esoteric properties. Churchill was seen giving the peace sign so much in propaganda photos because that was a direct counter to the power the Nazis were accumulating.