WHAT IT’S LIKE TO TAKE A VACATION AWAY FROM WHITE PEOPLE

WHAT IT’S LIKE TO TAKE A VACATION AWAY FROM WHITE PEOPLE

>At a time when white supremacist groups march out in the open, and the president disparages African countries as “shitholes,” it’s not surprising many black Americans are feeling isolated and unsafe in communities and workplaces.

>Some are turning those frustrations into acts of self-preservation, spending significant money to get outside of the country — away from the people who make them feel that way. Five black-owned travel organizations told VICE News that they’ve experienced upticks in interest from clients eager to get out of the United States since the election of Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5gea/what-its-like-to-take-a-vacation-away-from-white-people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Bank_for_Reconstruction_and_Development
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5gea/what-its-like-to-take-a-vacation-away-from-white-people

>We followed a group of women to the Women of Color Healing Retreat in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars — and specifically banned white people.

I new blacks were racist AF, but this is next level racism.

Of course they'd go to a retreat and remain segregated. Every race hates niggers, even niggers hate niggers.

watch them get kidnapped and beheaded like the swedish bitch in the congo

last time I fucking check, haiti wasn't in fucking africa, god damn these fucks are retarded

>this one anecdote is representative of all black people

The irony in this comment is palpable

I'm not sure I can take much more of this. I feel like a nuclear bomb.

Exactly...who would want to join them? It's easier just to ban everyone but blacks so they don't have to deal with the truth.

And they say VICE is neutral and unbiased. Stories like these will ONLY EVER be anti-white.

Wow that sucks that they feel that way. Maybe they'd be happier if they just stayed overseas; in Africa perhaps. I'd be so sad to see America lose its vibrant diversity but maybe it's for the best.

Why should American niggers care what someone says about African countries? Are they American niggers or African niggers? Cos if they identify as the latter, why the fuck don't they go back? It's almost like they are reliant on Whitey or something.

Maybe they could be persuaded to go back to Africa? Or at least vacation THERE, instead of in a Latin American country, so they get a taste of how lovely Africa is. Ha.

The sentence the used was still correct.

He did refer to African countries as shitholes.

What's wrong goy? :^^^^^^^)

>and specifically banned white people.
> Try to apply
> Get banned
> Sue for discrimination
> ????
> Profit

cant blame them i take all my vacations to asia these days just get away from europeans and their constant 24/7 and marxist propaganda shit

didnt understand a word people said in tokyo and it was heaven

>yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars

That is so incredibly white.

No, no: not just a vacation, stay for the rest of your lives away from us Europeans; don't worry, we understand how bad you feel in our Countries...stay away and live happy and prosper.

>feel isolated
>isolate yourself from the people that make you feel this way

he was specifically talking about the 6000 Haitians this summer.

>costa rico

I don’t know if the same laws apply there. In the US, you have protected classes, so something like this would never be allowed there. Not sure if costa rico has these.

I've been feeling bad for black people lately they are so stupid and Jewed. I don't care if they want to have their own things but they need to stop being political tools.

Implying this is a bad thing. These places might make them deluded enough to think shitskin countries are good. This is what we should be encouraging.

Most of those "countries" copypasted their laws from western countries

Good, fuck off and don’t come back.

Can you people please stop exporting your shit culture and niggers? Thanks.

Blacks are so easily fooled. Jews learn them tricks like a owner teaches his dog.

Oh my bad. You might be right.

Got confused with the countries listed in the travel ban I think.

Do you know if this is true for costa rico?

>We followed a group of women to the White Women Healing Retreat in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars — and specifically banned black people.
There, that doesn't sound at all racist does it.

while doing the whitest stuff possible lmao

FINALLY THEY GET THE FUCKING MEMO!

why not travel to a beautiful african country?

>away from white people
>goes to whitest Central American country
>the one with the highest HDI and most developed tourist industry
>full of people who speak English
>and retired white Americans
>but hey most of the locals speak Spanish so it doesn't count right?
>yoga vegan food

>niggers from vice

Everything about this article is bullshit. Costa Rica is literally whiter than the US at this point.

i know Sup Forums makes fun of you "poop in the loo" but that status quo actually belongs to fucking vice. wtf are they thinking!!!

don't come back cunts.

Due to their minority status, one anecdote about black people in the US is equal to 6 about white people per capita.

political education camp. Orwell eat your heart out.

We don't know how. We've lost control of the situation. It's like how Fukashima is constantly spewing radioactive water into the Pacific and no one can stop it. Except we have Hollywood & NYC spewing degeneracy everywhere. Sorry guys. Maybe we could entomb those places in concrete like Chernobyl.

This every Costa Rican I've met has been a blonde girls with light eyes. Its Whiter then Miami.

>you have to go back!

Stop moving to white countries.

So?

Still doesn’t allow to say anything other than maybe: “these few people are racist”.

Yeah I wasn't kidding, this article is literally

>omg fucking white people I'm leaving
>goes to even whiter more cohesive and well put together country.

This. Why not puerto rico, haiti, even the DR? or fucking venezuela

>he meant all black people
Dumb or retarded?

This is how it looks like today.

>I knew blacks were racist

I don’t know how else you could interpret this.

> La Creatura spotted in Costa Rica.

don't worry, the article is fake, costa rica is full of white expats and tourists and very few nogs

Blacks are racist?

>fight racism with racism
Why don't they live in places where there's no white people if they hate them so much? go back to your mythical perfect land and stop going, and living, on the one's you hate. It's fucking retarded.

Why the fuck dont they move to Africa the content which is filled with Nigers and kills its farmers even if that means they will die of starvation

So all blacks?

I genuinely don't understand niggers. If they hate us so much, if we are so awful and oppressive to be around, why don't they just leave? And I don't mean some fucking fancy vacation to a tourist country. Nothing and nobody is stopping them from moving to one of the shitholes they claim aren't shitholes, so it shouldn't be a problem.

imagine somehow by mistake you end up as only huwhite male with female only black group God knows where. They all thrsty for huwhite benis and like hate fuck. I would kill myself the moment I figured out where was I.

Don't see all blacks.

Costa Ricans to this day still absolutely love Ronald Reagan.

Trump single handedly saves the travel and tourism market. You're welcome.

If I said “men are pigs”, how would you interpret that?

All men are pigs or some men are pigs? Or something else.

PR is in the first circuit for federal claims

who's funding this

>yoga

I fucking cringed

Also lol that they ban pale male

this, we'll even forward your gibs checks to your new address in your new black country for a couple years while you get situated
of course after 2 years we'll cut them off and hopefully by then they'll either be self reliant (lol who am i kidding) or wont be able to afford to come back

kek

They can't enjoy their high paid American job that allows them the free capital to travel to foreign countries. Am I to understand from this article that black people only buy tickets from black owned travel agencies? This is nonsense.

Men are pigs.

Vice keeps on getting more and more anti-white

Sup Forums bastion of intellect ups their game yet again.

You got issues, dumbass. Or did I mean you have issues of magazines? Stop reading into shit, retard.

I am not reading into anything. I am taking the words as I see them. You seem to be interpreting them differently. I am asking you how you interpret them but you can’t give me an answer.

You just keep repeating the initial post.

You mean I read what's actually written and don't interject my own bullshit? Radical concept.

We both see ourselves as doing that though.

I gave my interpretation of what it meant. You haven’t. If I have a different interpretation of what those words mean how am I ever going to understand what the fuck you mean when you repeat the same shit back to me. I can’t read your mind.

Are they recommending they go to Liberia? That's where they should send them, maybe they will like enough they can stay there.

I want to go on a vacation where they specifically say "No Blacks Allowed." I will even settle for a coffee shop, movie theatre and some drinking fountains like that.

What would these retardeds do if someone who is white and originally from the country they’re in shows up?

What are you huffing? Holy shit.

>political education seminars
Smells a lot like jews are behind this.

This, please. I don’t need even more niggers in my country, especially leftists.

>I'm qualified to write an article about anything
>Haiti is an African country
Pick one

FUCK OFF DEGENERATE NEWS WE FUCKING HATE YOU

GO SHILL YOUR SHITTY ARTICLE SOMEWHERE ELSE

DON'T CLICK THEIR SHITTY ARTICLES ANONS

Yes! The majority of blacks ARE racist!!! But they're too stupid to realise it!

Fucking disgusting.

>The absolute state of vice news.

>all white devils be racist

>Didn't believe him so I googled
>The 2011 census counted a population of 4.3 million people[122] distributed among the following groups: 83.6% whites or mestizos, 6.7% mulattoes, 2.4% Native American, 1.1% black or Afro-Caribbean; the census showed 1.1% as Other, 2.9% (141,304 people) as None, and 2.2% (107,196 people) as unspecified.[1] By 2016, the UN estimation for the population was around 4.9 million.[3]

>83% white

That's twice as white as the USA how can Burgers even compete?

I really think that having Obama as president for 8 years he's sent black people insane. they cannot bare to see a white guy in charge again 'we not president no mo.' Hence all this super hype with the BP film and needing safe spaces from wipipo.Race relations were better in the 80's 90's and are going backwards now.

>yoga
>and specifically banned white people
So who's teaching yoga then?

>Race relations were better in the 80's 90's and are going backwards now.

Lol

I thought most legit dark niggers were contained in brazils northeast.

Am I white?

Race relations were best 200 years ago when niggers knew their place.

Yes. You look like a white Hispanic. Upper caste, none of that mestizo/Ameri indian BS

They should vacate at one 100% nigga place. Like Liberia, Somalia, Ghana or Haiti.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Bank_for_Reconstruction_and_Development
De facto, it's funded by every EU country.

>can you find the american in the picture?

Fuck no. You are mutt as fuck.

Thank you bazzzzed Aussie

I look like a Perubian :DDD