Is there any character more manlier and badass than HIBIKI TACHIBANA this season?

Is there any character more manlier and badass than HIBIKI TACHIBANA this season?

All Might's hair might be even more stupid than Hibiki's.

Stop posting picture of me and my wife.

Yes, the sword.

Tsubasa's voice alone is manlier than Hibki.

I want Hibiki to fuck my boypussy with her girlcock.

What happened to Miku's chin?

This is just out and out wrong.

>Alchemists told they need to destroy the Symphogears
>Alchemists attempt to steal information on relics
>???
>SENKOU

Ugly face.

How do we fix Hibiki, guys?
Why is she so ugly for a main character?

Are you me?

Been a while since I have seen taste this shit.

>Says someone who actually likes Hibiki

Is Kirika the least attractive Gear?

Hibiki is so ugly, but I like ugly girls.

Not as long as Shirabe exists.

Remember to thank your friends at Commie for taking time out of their day to sub a chinese cartoon for you since no one else is willing to do so.

No

I love the amount of absolute asspain this causes.

I'm half convinced this is why the filthy commie bastards do it.

That's exactly why they're doing it.

I slightly improved the fix, I think it is acceptable now.

You did it.

Still disgustingly ugly, I think anything associated with Hibiki is shitty in general

Superior hair.

Why do you guys want to "fix" perfection? Shit like looks generic as fuck and looks like she just walked off of Bakugan

>there are people who like FIS when they need to abuse performance enhancing drugs like LiNKER to perform at an absolute basic level and fail miserably to match even chris, the dumbest of the original trio, in perfomance output

Chris has the best performance output out of the all the symphogears

Doesn't make the members of FIS any less useless. Maria, Kirika and Shirabe a shit. A SHIT.

Kirika is a miracle of the universe. Maria and Shirabe a shit though.

I will admit she at least has the most colorful personality of the three.

>Commie
Squad morale broken!

>singing scene is a single frame
budget already over lol

How many more episodes until elf9 finally finishes the damn linker?

He doesn't do anything this season.

>I watch tv when I'm supposed to be making linker

Seriously though why are FIS so shit? After all the shit they've gone through you'd think they'd eventually have developed the skills needed to sync without LiNKER.

I don't remember that being one of those "you're just born with this power" moments at the very least.

>Yet another season
Is Kanade still fucking dead?

You wouldn't happen to be one of that special type of faggot that dropped it after episode 1 because she died?

Dead is a pretty strong word. More like her ashes are awaiting for alchemy to turn them into a cute girl once again.

It's not about skill

I gave it about six episodes and then dropped it because it wasn't very good.
That said, it was kind of irritating when they promoted the series with her and Tsubasa as the MCs. Also Hibiki's voice was really annoying, her being cemented as the protagonist kind of killed it.

Guess I'll keep an eye out for season 5 or something.

You should check out the mobage, fellow Kanadefag. Currently there is an event where she survives while Tsubasa died that day. Her seiyuu also recorded a new song for the mobage but I don't think it will be releasing in CD any time soon.

>Currently
It's over

Oh well I didn't know, my phone is rooted and I can't play it, otherwise I would just for Kanade.

My phone is rooted and it works just fine.

>dropping a 12 episode show
>at episode fucking 6
>right before shit actually kicks off with ZENBU
I pity you user.

I was salty about Kanade dying to be replaced by Hibiki as well, but you shouldn't have dropped it, the anime quick into higher gear by the time you did and Hibiki becomes absolutely based and much better than what Kanade was or ever will be, looking at the phone "game". Not to mention someone new appear that kind of look just like Kanade and Tsubasa pretty much waifu her.

When it first came out I would get the root error. I tried to cloak it but had no luck. Maybe they removed that now but seeing that Kanade's event is over I have no motivation to waste my time in the mobage anymore.

I've been playing since release, but I've been using Magisk+Magisk Hide.

>I pity you user.
Don't, I had better things to do.

I've seen all the memery of badass Hibiki over the years and various clips and I wasn't all that impressed or interested, to be honest. It's petty as hell, but a lot about her just irritated me, Aoi Yuki's voice being part of it.

>inb4 Tsubasa joins the dark side because Saint Germain offers her to resurrect Kanade with alchemy if she helps them

Nah, she got over it completely ages ago (and she has maria now)

It's Chris that's going to do something similar, again.

True that, also Chris having a "pragmatic" morality was foreshadowed this episode, so she's probably a better target for such a thing.
They might offer her to resurrect her parents or something.

I'd sooner die than give credit to a posse of no-good, freedom hating reds.

Or give Stefan his leg back.

..Oh god what if they turn Stefan into a girl

>stephan is the new geah

>and she has maria now
Pfft nope.

Learn to accept it kid

I'll believe it when I see it.

Ok.

the fucking madmen

What does a feminine sword even look like?

Kazanari Tsubasa

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

They docked already

They docked last episode, you dork

how do they manage to be so incredibly gay while simultaneously maintaining enough ambiguity to cast doubt on their gayness?

>doubt

How can anyone doubt it?

I WANT TO LICK HIBIKI'S HAIRY ANUS

Gender swap relic so she could impregnate Biki

I WANT TOP DAD TO LICK A CAR BATTERY

Why the swimsuit picture? Doesn't she feel any kind of shame?

>things looking bleak
>badguy about to win
>suddenly
>out of nowhere
>"aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>hibiki fists the bad guy at 500 mph and decimates it

But that's Maria's? Are you implying that the feminine sword is already hers?

It feels like this is Aoi's favorite role in her career, She really sounds like she enjoys herself when she's singingshouting.

She broke a little more inside every time Hibiki almost died and now it's too late

What do you think

>She tells the bad guys that she is fucking invincible

Tsubasa's very lucky girl to receive it every night.

Can you people NOT create Symphogear threads without the proper Title and links? We have specific way of doing this and you clog up the board when you make it improperly like this.

She always seems very into her roles, even the ones without a huge role like Lesbian Bear Assault. But somehow I like her Hibiki the best.

So it does for Nana

Didn't Nana have a hand in Symphogear at a creative level as well?

This wasn't supposed to be the Symphogear thread, it just turned into it.

>makes a thread himself just for the purpose of shitting on the characters and trying to harass people
You realize it's obvious as fuck who you are because you did the same exact thing with the threesome doujin last time a season of this show aired.

Why do you refuse to accept that you're not "trolling" anyone, and that people just want you to stop posting shit quality posts in your attempts to "bait" people.

Seriously, just fuck off and kill yourself already. No one wants you alive, you're a disgusting person who does nothing but try to harass others, and that leads to threads being bad.

>d- duddrrrrr ignore ack he dum shitpost
Yeah, you say that after you openly admit to posting cancer to try and bait and harass people.

What will it take to make you stop. Seriously. This is has been going on FOR FUCKING YEARS. Why do you refuse to let anything go and move on with your life.

>Symphogear is Nana's magnum opus
>Yukarin is not in it
Really makes you think

It's not fair

Yukarin for season 5?

as God

Tsubasa's secret childhood friend that she forgot

A reminder that (You)s are like Miku's sunshine and should not be wasted.
So, y'know, be careful who you give them to.

Like this?