Koi to uso

this guy did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uj6Y2l3KOjs?t=1m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yo what the fuck.
I didn't sign up for no gay ass shit.
I thought them holding hands in the OP didn't mean anything.
Fuck me.

Link?

okay.

>Koi to Uso - 03 [720p]

Orgies are not cool man, std can lead you to homos.

Is this actually going to be a thing?
If that's the case then I'm dropping for fujobaiting.

4P end is best end

dropped

Picked up.

Imagine the government giving you a girl that's not a virgin.

>I thought them holding hands in the OP didn't mean anything.

lol

FIGHT THE POWER

Best girl.

Yes, drop it now.

That's right.

Let me guess, next episode Gayboi is getting MC's waifu as his assigned partner?

He probably did, but in the manga we still don't know.

Best pairing when?

Soon

when are they gonna fuck in front of her?

Do japanese girls actually sit like that or is that kind of bizarre voyeur an anime only thing?

When she goes full cuck mode

What's up with Gayboi and Takasaki?

Actually what was up with that, the guy said something like "They usually are"?

They probably fucked and it was so bad he ended up gay.

She knows he's gay and after her crush

I'm pretty sure the government knows he's gay. What I really want to know is, if they try some conversion therapy shit on him. It's Japan, I wouldn't be surprised.

they probably told all the girls to go crazy for him, hoping that he will fuck one

Nah he just got genes that make people want to fuck him, from his mom.

>Beef Stroganoff
>nani sore? lasu bosu?
My fucking sides holy shit

>Nisaka is gay.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

what the fuck is this show?

picked up

>Hot people want the MCbowl because he is nice: The animaton part 23.

I'm not gay, but I was rooting for him here
This solves many other ntr complicated shit I didn't want to happen

Will MC-kun want to fuck him?

Thank you, user

>holds back because he can never be MCs assined partner and renai kinshi
>some bitch who is not is assigned partner shows up and breaks the renai kinshi anyway
Sucks to be him.

Maybe.

No

Never ever kill yourself yurifag,
Best pairing already happened in The lying bitch and cuckquean can fuck off.

What chapter is this? I read the manga recently and I'm annoyed at all these missing chapters.

I know right? It made this show 100000x better now that we have an actual character ship capable of love (girl's are evil creatures and aren't.)

Best OTP is yaoi OTP!

BASED homo end!

>I'm not gay, but I was rooting for him here
Same.

;_;

Die evil bitch

>degenerate shit pandering
Doesn't belong in this anime, only pure ships of hetero and yaoi are allowed.

do they ever have sex or is this kuzu no honkai light?

An user posted it in the other thread, dunno.

What did they mean by this.

>homo will win
>assigned wife is into getting cucked
>whore will lose

Always thought the opening would be more suitable for a stupid fujoshi anime

Assigned wife is the best girl.

Nisaka is a Reverse Trap

holy shit nigga besides being a third worlder you blind as well?
fuck off you type like a retarded tumblrfag
stop posting on these threads or i will have you banned

>>degenerate shit pandering
>yaoi

Hahaha

That's just you trying to not be gay.

>replying to yourself because everyone ignored your shitty bait

DOESN'T COUNT HE WAS FUCKING ASLEEP FOR FUCK'S SAKE NO GAY NO GAY NO GAY

you have no evidence that's me you faggot

Just saying the gay dude is irrelevant and this was the only time he did something

I swear to god if the whore wins, I give up on romance anime. Sadly, I know she will, first girl always win at the end.

I'm fine with homo ending to be honest, although it won't happen, but I my heart and hope is with Sanada.

Is there ever any non-BL where the gay guy is relevant?

Other than Genshinken

motherfucker they don't care, now its the whole fcking season fighting against degenerates in the threads cause their 'ship" exist
same happened on fucking grimgar threads and that doesn't even have gay people on it

>holy shit nigga besides being a third worlder you blind as well?
He didn't even make it obvious he was gay in the 3 episodes we've had.

Unless you have speciality in detecting gay people.

Takasaki so fucking shit.

>what's the OP
>him starting shit for no reason with first girl when the results came in
then ep2 preview straight up showed him doing the d e e d

There were some weird looks from him in the last two episodes, but this episode made it pretty obvious when he avoided by in the same room as the guys changing and generally acted like a jealous wanker.

>admiring how white/pale Nisaka's back is
That's gay.

Not unless he eyeballs his balls.

Yes gay

Same. I don't feel like finding it but I feel like there was once something that implied he could not get a government notice.

恋 = romantic love, infatuation = Nisaka
愛 = various kinds of unselfish love = Lilina

It makes sense when you consider that in the latest chapters they've accepted that they love each other but she cherishes what Nejima x Misaki gave her in friendship more than coming between them. So she tells him she will reject the government notice and still tries to push them together.

As for Misaki, who knows.

>stop posting on these threads or i will have you banned
try it then yurifag, i dare you

Maybe Misaki isn't being totally truthful about her feelings for Nejima?

Is attractiveness in this show based around how long it would take the author to draw their eyes?

I find that hard to believe. That'd be a huge shocker. That being said, I still don't know what out of her behavior constitutes as lies, other than her friend probably being the reason she was Neji's match for a whole two seconds.

I don't know, it's pretty clear to me that both Misaki and Nisaka are hiding something. The obvious thing would be that they are arranged partners but since it's so obvious maybe it's just a red herring.

This episode

Misaki's lying to herself because she's in denial about being a lesbian?

Honestly MC is such a huge faggot that you would have to be a dyke to fall in love with him.

Mimi, please, leave

I found it. It's in the volume 5 raw but Mangabox never put it up. It isn't even an extra. It's part of what is chapter 8 on Mangabox but what would be chapter 19 in the actual volumes.
We're getting an english translation later this year so we'll get that I presume. I wonder why they left it all out.

Chapter 88 on Mangabox, I meant to say.

>NTR with consent with the real wife present
>MC pussied out

Why is MangaBox so shit?

Is it even NTR if she doesn't care about him?

Do we have absolute or highly persuasive evidence that gayboi is actually a boy to begin with? I think they sort of teased the trap angle when he does not get dressed with the rest of the guys and instead goes to deliver a key.

My guess is that it is a red herring and he is indeed gay, but I wanted to check.

They kiss in the Manga. They changed it for some reason

He's voiced by a male. While women voice boys all the time, the same can't be said about the opposite.

In a lot of chapters you can see his adam's apple pretty pronounced so it seems unlikely he is a trap.

Nisaka is 100% male.

No, we don't. I still have the slightest feeling he's transgender. Not a reverse trap, but actually changed his gender. Though I suppose the above posts, letting Neji help him undress isn't something that a person hiding their gender would do. Unless he had actual reassignment surgery.

Nips should start doing it. Some of them can do a perfect female voice
youtu.be/uj6Y2l3KOjs?t=1m30s
(both singers are guys)

Why do so many want Nisaka to be a reverse trap? it's pretty much confirmed he's male

Thanks user, the way they leave certain chapters out is pretty jarring especially pic related. Left me wondering why the hell Lilina was so awkward with Neji for just being in a room together until I saw this chapter dumped in a thread.

It's possible the mangaka didn't disclose that information to the anime staff since we're in slow burn hell where nothing happens and we constantly go in circles. I don't seriously think there's enough justification that he's a girl, I just think the anime's decisions probably aren't the most reliable source.

Not the best example. I can pretty easily tell those are two guys singing.

To not feel gay. It's okay if it's Nisaka anyway.