IS IT ALL TRUE?

Many dope, no secrets there. But is it true that the Russian government had such a deep and vast doping program as claimed by Grigory Rodchenkov? Was the ban/suspensions justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/sport/sonst/studie-der-humboldt-universitaet-systematisches-doping-in-der-brd-a-914597.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Netflix has spoken, brah.
>pull up that Russian wrestler Jamie, he looks waaaay too jacked

nope, they suddenly accuse russia after the hole ukraine and syria stuff. its politics nothing else. sure a few russians took drugs men det rettferdiggjor ikke utestengelse av russland som nasjon.

Its all bullshit.
WTA banned Maria Sharapova, while Serena the gorilla is playing as if it is a human.

kek

Forgot image.

But is it bullshit though? Some evidence has been put forward, especially in the McLaren report that put alot of focus on the switched urine samples. The Icarus documentary explains it well too.

i trust that most of the countires do, countries that are part of un and international organisation. since early 90s people who were part of sports started to speak out how it is all about politcis(the impotent cunts who cant tie a shoelace without help) and whatnot. modern "sport" is not what it seems. it is bureaucrats with issues using people as bandaids to their tortured existance.

Yes they had but so have everybody else. The accusations are politically motivated.

probably but usa, china and uk does it too. dude athletes from usa dont even need to check for doping for olympics the country says they are clean and thats it, even if they do get checked they let them pass because it just somehow happens that athlete has some certain rare disease that happens to need some certain medicine that just somehow happens to give him/her advantage in sports. there are US athletes right now that were caught 3-4 times and they are still competing and praised.

>Yes they had but so have everybody else

Yes but difference being that the Russian government orchestrated it all (if true) compared to others that used it privately.

Everyone dopes without exceptions. Russians got caught and now they're getting all the shit for it.

Everyone has a very developed doping program. Everyone. They are blaming Russia, as usual, to whine and keep the spotlight on them. I remember there was one gymnast trainer in Bulgaria, who made girls go on random hook-ups and get pregnant before a competition, so their hormones would kick in. After the competition they all got abortions. That is apart from all the pills. If you are any kind of an athlete here your trainers gives you a handful of pills and tells you that if you want to compete you have to take the pills. If you don't you're out.

US Olympic teams have an agency guaranteeing that they dont use roids and shit ever since the eighties.
Just compare the doping control Usain Bolt goes trough, and any US nigger sprinter.

Americans still do. Look at all the roided negroes at summer olympics.

Any sources?

Some nations are already using genetic doping. If you don't dope, you don't win anymore.

Yes, Russian athletes were backed by state sponsored doping, they weren't as subtle as Western countries so they make for the perfect fall guy.

Shit was probably no different than that scene in Rocky 4 when Drago was training

Everyone dope at the olympics or any other professional sports event, russians are just getting hit because politcs.

*unziops dick/
Open wide, let old man three dots spoonfeed you newfag...

>russians are just getting hit because politcs

Try to mentioning that to somebody and they will roll their eyes on you and laugh calling you "brainwashed".

I unironically want to lick those abs

in sweden*

in the west*

Of course not, is just jealousy from USA and decadent West not allowing BRAVE MOTHER RUSSIA to participate in international sport. They do the sports drugs too, cyka blyat. Why we get banned. Russia will rise again and win many medals.

Not in Italy

Sweden is Middle-East.

And you are a non-country

If they don't call you brainwashed, they call you a conspiracy theorist.
It is like this in Australia my dude.
lmao I only just realized like 30 seconds ago that Estonians look white. I always thought you guys were chocos.

From what I heard on the radio prior to the games I thought they were all cheating and most Russian athletes were bad. That a few clean souls were trying to get approved to compete.

But 168 from Russia are still competing making them still the third largest team(242 from US, 226 from Canada).

Do Russians dope? Yes, they do.
Was it on the level described? Maybe.
Was the ban/suspensions justified? No, they were not. In 47 cases they had no evidence only one guy saying "hey joo muh doping Russians". This is all political. In Germany we had not even 20 years ago a scandal that entitled all of the track and field + gymnastics that was on the same scale. No one here in Germany seems to remember.

>Olympic Glory Hole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *sharp inhale* HAAAAHAHAHAHA! oh please let it be true. honestly though, all american food has bovine growth hormone and shit in it so all of our athletes are technically doping. russia has to close the gap

Are you talking about East-German scandal?

Lol le triggered sven hussein

I said it once and I will say it again. Russians are the niggers of the white race.

No, I do not if it surprising you. Also bicycling had a big scandal wiping it as a topic completely out here.

Can't find anything on it.

Blood doping isn’t even a big deal. It’s not like taking steroids are anything. All they do is deprive them of oxygen while training, often by doing so at high altitudes. Then their body naturally adjusts by increasing its ability to process oxygen more efficiently. This means that when they’re back at normal altitude, they’re in fucking beast mode. You can achieve a similar effect by becoming keto-adapted. Eat less than 20g of carbs for 6 months and you’ll have endless energy. It’s why Lebron did it last season and Michael Phelps was trying to but the issue is that your performance really takes a hit while you’re becoming adapted to the new energy substrate. If Phelps took a year off of hardcore training and got himself Keto adapted, he’d never lose another race. Your body produces like 1/5 the CO2 while in Ketosis and your body fat becomes your gas tank and so you simply cannot hit a wall until you’re out of body fat and that’ll never happen in any given workout.

CAS ruling showed that whole thing was politically motivated and did not have any jurisdistic backing at court. Russians got all those medals back. Because when you have all test clean, zero evidence then you cant fucking make sentences because somebody just says something. Also fun fact Russkies have been most tested athletes now for years. Some who now were blocked have had +100 test made in last 3 years all clean and still they were blocked without evidence just because north american pressure. Same time when USA blocks suppries test of its athletes by international crews.

spiegel.de/sport/sonst/studie-der-humboldt-universitaet-systematisches-doping-in-der-brd-a-914597.html
Was part of that study but I also don't find the article talking about the newest cases. If I find it I will post it.