US to send 1,000s of extra Marines to East Asia to counter China – report

wsj.com/articles/u-s-considers-boosting-asia-forces-with-special-marine-units-1518195306

rt.com/news/418405-marines-deployment-east-asia/

Other urls found in this thread:

army.mil/article/198288/department_of_the_army_announces_upcoming_3rd_infantry_division_deployment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOON

Wtf I hate Americans even more now

This is in addition to the 3rd ID 1st Armored Combat Team being deployed to SK.

army.mil/article/198288/department_of_the_army_announces_upcoming_3rd_infantry_division_deployment

Don't think China cares. Not sure many countries are hugely worried about American threats since Vietnam and endless generational wars in the middle-easy

so Benedict Wong is a Chinese general now?

Q predicted this.

>1,000s
>One thousands

Good luck

Sigh. I miss Westwood Studios... :(

Thats the chinese president you tater

then checout Petroglyph Games, they have westwood employees and make rts games, they made grey goo and 8-bit army. the later even has a soundtrack by the cnc composer

oh no 1000 extra marines
what will we ever do?!

literally shaking right now btw

Probably what you did in nanjing when the Japanese showed up, btfo!

oops

the better the parades, the worse the army.

hows life teaching english in happy giraffe english school?

>President wearing a military uniform
What a faggot. He looks like an ass in it.

The only super power with actually experienced troops.

what did the US Navy mean by this?

must be 5D chess

Fucking lazy ass pasta nigger can't archive.

Hows english teaching?

I'm not an english teacher
I'm actually chinese

Ok, type something in Mandarin.

我的中文不太好
我是海外华人 回来工作

Basically what this retard just said is, he's chinese but his chinese is crap because he's overseas chinese.

i.e lying through is teeth.

English teacher.

Sure. Nobody is disputing that. Doesn't seem to make any difference anymore unless their version of victory means never actually winning or losing too badly. On paper and by budget alone it looks like a very menacing force but nobody actually seems to let that stop them from doing whatever is in their best interest. So not that effective a military in the real world

我为什么骗你?
你不相信就不相信。。。

at the end of the day it doesnt really matter, war between China and US will come down to nukes, not conventional forces - and let's be real, we're not going to be nuking each other over some islands in asia

conventional forces are for bullying small countries like Iraq

if they build their tanks like the build their towers... then i have bad news for china

the german broomstick could actually win

China will develop AI, crash the stock market, wait for the ensuing race war in the US to end end then scoop up the broken pieces.

Harbin crash was caused by 4 overloaded trucks driving on the side of the ramp.