Gerald Stanley found not guilty for the murder of Colten Boushie

There is still hope in canada. The media vomited the race card all over this trial and still a based jury came back with the right verdict. God Bless Saskatchewan.

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/gerald-stanley-colten-boushie-verdict-1.4526313

Other urls found in this thread:

brocket99radio.com/?p=8
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Judged by a jury of his peers
>there is no justice
Shut up abo scum
Your time is coming up
Your drinking,drug abuse and crime has already ended anything worth saving in your failure of a race.
You make up 4% of the population and 25% of all prison inmates.
Nobody will miss you.

Not if the Prime Minister and Attorney General have anything to say about it. Buckle up goy, this is far from over

Throwing this in there to lighten the mood a bit. Good ol Brockett 99. One of the funniest things you will ever hear.

brocket99radio.com/?p=8

never heard about it

The most egregious thing said in public, by an AG, ever.

>Saskatchewan
the fuck is this? Why does it have such a fucking retarded name?

Its too bad CBC never lets the comments roll on the feel good stories

So those pieces of shit were on his property trying to steal his quad and he shot the driver who was reaching for his gun. Why is he even being tried.

>Saskatchewan
>the fuck is this?
It's a meme province they named after that sauce from Rick and Morty

Clueless burger here, quick rundown?

Can someone summarize what happened?

I can’t find a single article about the death of the guy besides heavily biased shit about race.

Drunk native pulls up on guy's farm late at night and apparently begins doing donuts. Proceeds to get out of truck with a .22 in hand. Farmer "accidentally" blows his head off.

In America I doubt there'd have been a trial. God bless America.

I should add that there was 4 'people' in the truck.

Why the fuck isn’t this explained in the article? They write as if the guy went to the farmer and then the farmer just shot him because he was racist.

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214

This details the alleged scenario playing out.

CBC is our government propaganda arm. They hire diversity, not journalists.

Bump for interest

Isnt it great? Trudeau's faggotry I could kind of give a pass to just because at this point nobody takes him seriously and its mostly condolences. But the AG saying something as charged as 'we can do better' in regards to a fucking jury trial where the prosecution witnesses never got their fucking stories straight and lied on the stand is genuinely frightening. Actually, looking at it again, she posted well after Trudeau spoke with her so it might even be his fucking idea. I take back ignoring his faggotry, fuck everything.

So the victim had a gun. And somehow virtually none of the news stories mention this???

I do curl my lip about the defendant saying he fired two "warning shots" and that the gun "accidentally" went off and that "he just wanted to scare them." He should be locked up for negligence if all of that is true. If his testimony was "The guys came onto my property, began stealing things, and one of them had a gun. I killed the one with the gun in self defense" I wouldn't even suggest the case go to a trial. Are the laws different in Canada? Is "accidentally killing someone" a stronger defense than self-defense?

Well, I kind of agree with her. There's no reason the man defending his farm from 4 people should need to be put on trial. But we both know it's not what she means...

Yes, laws are different up here. He'd be guilty of the 2nd degree murder charge had the shot been intentional.

Our Prime Minister and Attorney General both weighed in on twitter suggesting that his outcome is not desirable. Apparently man who lives ~100km from a city should wait for that 1hr+ police response time while 4 people try to rob his farm and sit cross legged and not do anything racist like try to protect his family.

We need some freedom up here burger.

Our laws are super fucked when it comes to self defense. I'll tell you about an acquaintance of mine. He's been training martial arts basically since he was 4,he's jacked and ridiculously skilled. One day leaving work he found 3 faggots trying to break into his car. Told them to fuck off, they got confrontational and ended up on the ground. Did what any reasonable person here would do and called the cops. Cops came, he told them what happened. Cops tell him that if they arrest the 3 fuckwits, they will be able to press charges against him on grounds of assault. Buddy cant believe this shit, asks them to explain how the hell he can defend himself legally. Cops tell him he has 2 options if this kinda shit happens again. The 1st is he can let the crime take place and get the police to investigate after the fact (or if you're lucky cops will get their during the crime). The 2nd is, if kicking the shit out of someone is unavoidable, dont call the cops after the fact. That way, the criminal cant go to the cops without incriminating themselves. Its fucking beyond retarded. He also mentioned something about martial arts training being a factor that could work against him. Its been a while so I might have a few details wrong but I'm giving you the jist of what he told me.

This farmer genuinely would have had better chances if he blasted the whole group and destroyed any evidence of them being there. The fact that he got off is nothing shy of a miracle.

"Natives"

It's true for the martial arts, you are required to tell the cops you know martial arts when you get arrested. These fuckers are ridiculous. I know a champion who got trouble because after his arrest they found out he was Black Belt 10th Dan (Or something like that, the top class) and had one more charge on him. He got acquitted

>martial arts are primarily for self defense
>they get you into MORE trouble should you ever need them

Burgers, please annex us so we can get your delicious self defense laws. Make sure we're never allowed to vote though, just give us the perks of the constitution and its fine.

That's... that's pretty fucked up. That cops full-on tell you "next time don't call us". How the fuck do your POLICE feel about this? My brother in law and some others in my wife's extended family are cops, and I have a hard time imagining how they have to feel about telling victims of a crime that they would be better served not calling them. How impotent must that make them feel?

>Make sure we're never allowed to vote though, just give us the perks of the constitution and its fine.
The Puerto Rico deal, eh?

The rifle wasn't in his hand, and also didn't even have a trigger. It allegedly fell out of the vehicle along with his body. The "accidental" fire was not a hang fire either, it looked to me like it was an out of battery misfire, as that's what would normally cause a cartridge to bulge out like it did. This isn't surprising if you know how shitty and unreliable a TT-33 can be if not properly cleaned and maintained. They have to be greased and gun oiled out of the box and you can hear the Communism rattling around inside when you shake them. All things considered, Stanley did the right thing by claiming it was an accident instead of self defense.

I'd take it but I wanna live in a White State after that

Dont know any cops personally so I couldnt tell you. I cant imagine its great though. I know that Buddy told me they wish they didnt have to tell him all that because its stupid, but at the same time made sure to let him know it was a genuine warning and that they hope to not have to respond to another incident with him.

Now all said, any reasonable jury would probably let you off, however the fact that you would be dragged through the system to begin with is the fucked part.

>the fact that you would be dragged through the system to begin with
"You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride".
Throwing an innocent person through the justice system wringer for shits and giggles is as old as time itself.

>We Can And Must Do Better

this was for

they were fucking drunk and tried to steal one of his ATVs lmao

And they were fucking lying that Stanley was shooting at them as they were running away

Why would anyone believe anything they said?

If they truly were a jury of his peers, they'd had similar run-ins with natives, and knew the fucking score. Which is why he was found not guilty.
It's the cbc, indians, and fucking sjw-types who are outraged - anyone who has actually interacted with natives know that they lie as easily as they breath.

>And they were fucking lying that Stanley was shooting at them as they were running away
To be fair, it's entirely possible they thought they heard bullets as they ran. Fear can do crazy shit to imagination, they were drunk, and they aren't very smart.

I wouldn't call it a miracle.

>3 Drunk natives with criminal records, kid who got shot had threatened peoples lives on fb, 7x over the legal limit, uninsured/no license, loaded gun in the vehicle. Intention to steal and there have been multiple reported thefts in the area.

i read this and this but am still a little confused can i get a quick rundown

from what i understood
>group of drunk chums goes to farm to steal atv
>farmer and son attack initial vehicle they trespassed with, with a hammer and then fire a warning shot which accidentally kills one of them

>there weren’t any indigenous people on the jury, it wasn’t representative
NO SHIT BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE BIASED FOR THE PROSECUTION YOU LOW IQ SUBHUMANS!
They literally want mob rule so they can get whatever verdict they want, they’d rather go back to an authoritarian state then be reasonable about legal proceedings.

absolutely disgusting. as a native person myself the verdict was right. the prosections shitnesses were beyond retarded. these people all deserved death TBQH. just a bunch of bumbling retards. play stupid games, fuck off and die.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? A man defended his life and his property justly, if you want retarded kids to stop dying then stop giving people an excuse to shoot them

all my womyns cousins are SJWs and theyre losing their shit.

Same here, I’m non status metis and Indigenous Canadians are basically trying to play the Trayvon Martin game instead of being reasonable and lobbying for less investment in foreign aid and more for logistical improvements to indigenous communities or if they don’t want to be Canadian to ask for independant states they can run themselves. But they won’t because their leadership are super corrupt and want them to become mini-African tribes so they can bleed out sympathy bucks when the issues are very solveable.

its sad to see fucking criminals getting SYMPATHY. one girl from our rez addicted to opiods and would rob/steal. bunch of people were MAD she had to go to rehab. like fuck off. just a waste

>their leadership are super corrupt
That's really the gist of the entire ball of wax.
The native leadership are in it for precisely themselves and their family. Everyone else can fuck right off.
Which is why native reservations are in the state they are. And any attempt by the rest of the country to clean this shit up is met by screams of racism and cultural genocide.

So he's going to turn the screws on the Minister of Justice, that he appointed to fill the CURRENT YEAR gender quota, to make this guy's life even more like hell.

He was minding his own fucking business on his farm and these guys show up drunk as hell on a crime spree with a loaded firearm.

Yeah, in hindsight, it would have been better for him if he and his family hid in the house with a gun and wait for the party to move on. He reacted like any reasonable person would do getting thrown into a high stress situation.

but WHITE MALE just got away with MURDERING AN OPPRESSED INDIVIDUAL OF COLOUR!
SYSTEM RACISM!
WHITE SUPREMACY!
jesus fucking christ. When the goddamned Prime Minister of your country slaps the judicial system across the face after a fair and honest verdict, you know we're all fucking screwed.

What did we do to deserve living in this hell

We made the mistake of thinking voting liberal in 2015 would be the same as voting liberal in 1995.
Instead of dismantling the worst aspects of the harper government - such as environmental protections, and throwing veterans to the wolves - we brought in Tumblr:Government Edition.

IS MY .22 SCHEDULED TO HAVE A TRAGIC BOAT ACCIDENT NOW??!

reminder

There are no grand juries in Canada. Almost every charge you can have leveled against you is exclusively the purview of the police side. The police charge you and the Crown Attorney has to take whatever the cops pile up against you.

The police here use this power to punish you with the process. So, even if the evidence is weak and charges later withdrawn by the Crown, you will have spent maybe tens of thousands just to get to the point in the preliminary hearings where the Crown bothers to look at any evidence.