Looks like it's over for drumpfs warmongering

looks like it's over for drumpfs warmongering

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Kvn6TmZVFf
youtube.com/watch?v=azsbaSUasgo
youtube.com/watch?v=PLoPUwbJ2yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s nice

You say that but you just know they're going to kill him while he's up there.

Market man is scared. Trump might have just unified korea and put an end to the Korean war!

Rocket man*

By ratcheting up the pressure on N. Korea, Trump was actually able to get them to work together to prevent war, this proves Trump is a genius.

>market man

wouldn't that be trump ?

The bitch is literally Director of the fucking Propaganda Ministry. As if this is legit and the gooks don't have plans.

>Kim has invited the south korean president
>....
>to watch another rocket launch

>Market man
LUL

>ministry of refuting western propaganda

you mean.

Too late niqqer. We all saw it with our own two eyes

Don't do it moon! That woman is a she devil, she wants to eat you alive! Pull out, pull out!

>Implying that a Communist Shithole's "Propaganda and Agitation Department" was created solely to refute Western Propaganda and not to keep the Gook population in line so they can grow more rice and mine more salt without having to have even more armed guards supervising them.

Nice one, Shitskin.

>Can love bloom on the battlefield?

this is huge fuckin news in SKorea but the West (Jew) media hasn't publicized it

>tfw ww3 get cancelled

NK has been doing this circle for years and years.

he's 'Market man' now

>MARKET MAN
>BURNING UP HIS INVESTMENTS OUT HERE ALONE

They are going to replace him with a double and take control of South Korea.

there is a drunk bum yelling outside of my window and it is likely more important news than this obvious mouthpiece article OP. i doubt Moon will be going to fucking Pyngyang.

If the Koreas unify in some fashion, that's a best-case scenario for the US. North Korea will be unable to ignore South Korea's relative prosperity and over time will be forced to abandon its dictatorial ways, especially as its people learn that there are other ways of living and that the supreme leader does not in fact shit golden rainbows.

In another news, NK is just stalling while it finishes arming its long range rockets with nuclear warheads.

>i doubt Moon will be going to fucking Pyngyang.
he did it
It's just more PR for NK display of force didn't work so they're going for the diplomatic approach, sending his sister was a good image and it's probably a first step to him getting Gorbachev'd.

SK is a highly advanced culture, I can't still fathom why they just don't pilot a bunch of drones over the border, not just a dozen or so but thousands and distribute more information.

Try to stir a revolt or a coup.

when did moon go to pyongyang? pyongyang is deep north nk territory.

Sorry swipe error.

i was talking about the invitation, his dad used to do shit like this but he's worse at it

Starved peasants with no guns versus the slightly less starved soldiers with guns.

Hmmm?

>tfw women eating your penis dry but then she keep suckin

>yfw Japan, China, Korea (both) are and have been having unified talks about all this under the table for years, they've been keeping up the charade to fool the jews

>yfw the koreas unite right as they unveil their nuclear program, right as china unveils it's partnership with Japan and korea as they let all past grievances be settled over a playful game of majong, and the Easter Eurasian States is established
>Japan unveils it's gundamns and new waifubot tech

World slant domination incoming

its almost as if they don't want to fratricide

While I'm not happy about it I'll still be glad to see American hegemony crumble.

>market man

The DOW ain't no place to raise your kids

In fact it's cold as hell

If you dig

i want her to piss on my face

I think there is even dissent stirring among high officials and military, as you say if you're starving and your command is to gun down a bunch of workers who're revolting in your own country are you even going to have the motivation..? I don't think even a soldier could feel compelled to do right, the only reward for a soldier to follow orders is that they will not be justly punished for following orders.

When and if american hegemony ever crumbles, it won't be long until people who think like you regret these words, specially if it's replaced with asian hegemony instead.
You'll wish you never said that.

news alert

drunk bum yelling outside my window. vocaroo.com/i/s0Kvn6TmZVFf

Yup all of the US’s relations with foreign countries for the past several decades is now all on trump’s head because he’s president when something changed
IMPEACH TWO SCOOP WARMONGER

Meh, fuck Nato also start learning Russian amerifatts, we won't forgive you for our downed planes

>turning and bending this quickly for Ukraine

High officials are pretty well off and the ones that even show a hint of rebellious intent are publicly killed and fed to dogs.

Soldiers are also subject to public execution for any sign of dereliction of duty.

But the thing that keeps them in check is that they will also kill your whole family.

youtube.com/watch?v=azsbaSUasgo

youtube.com/watch?v=PLoPUwbJ2yQ

That we're aware of anyway, I'm not sure I believe the whole thing about dogs eating high officials. What's obvious is that they get executed I just don't take any credence in which the supposed methods they use to execute people.

I'm not sure North Koreans even like dogs, but I may be wrong. I've almost starved before.

You're right about most of what you said, but I still remember all the NK escapees who had families and that soldier that flee'd just recently didn't seem to care about their families, they still did it anyway.

What would you think is better dude..? A whole family of people suffering for the rest of their life or having one of your family, perhaps you escape and live with the chance to enjoy the amenities of South Korea..?

your flag makes me want pizza

>Ukraine
They're called the borderlands for a reason

Rocketman to be killed and this chick to take his place and re-unify Korea under a dual leadership within the year.

Never thought of it like that it's similar to if we had a DMZ between North and South England, both sides still see each other as Anglo and wouldn't want to wipe each other out.

your flag makes me want a burger :DDD

She's a qt

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thank you, you passed the test and can now be my friend.

Farmer's Market Man

they are laughing because whats on the table is meant to feed an entire village

Surely NK is going to give up on it's on nuclear and missile programs now

Surely this will be a long lasting detente and NK won't threaten to nuke SK in a few months.

This is why I still come here

>shadman

China moving troops closer to their border, along with Trump not taking fat boys shit. Not surprising they're going this route now.

Because any attack launched would cause seoul to be nearly completely destroyed. The DMZ means nothing for the actual population since they can easily shoot over it and are prepared to 24/7

Good. Seeing Soul get chemed or nuked was going to get old after the first few times I fap.

teehee ebin rebit meme good sire!upveated
fucking fagot

she's gross

There's something about the ruling dynsasty that just looks evil. They all have that sort of face.

Kim Jong-Un's wife is a top tier cutie though.

>and i think there's gonna be some long grain rice
>when we celebrate tanking your stocks price

Isn't it time for a female dear leader?

what are the odds of seeing a unified Korea in our lifetime?

He'll never be heard from again

Highly possible in our lifetime, but how fun would that be..?

Implying that your obese ass would get drafted

uh yeah ha ha I know that feeling ha ha that's something I've experienced

REMINDER: KIMS SISTERS JOB IS HEAD OF PROPOGANDA AND POLITICAL STRENGTH PROJECTION

REMINDER: SHE IS QUEEN OF DECEPTION AND IS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON TO BE ABLE TO SWAY HER BROTHER AFTER THEIR FATHER PASSED

SHES A PROVOCATUER AND MANIPULATIVE

Brazil is smart. The funniest part about it is that the end of our hegemony over world affairs would likely see us return to isolationism, and we could focus on building ourselves up again and mostly be left alone because it's almost impossible to try and invade and control the U.S. however, Brits and yuros like the one you responded to would be utterly fucked.

stupid smug-looking bitch

how i think it will play out
>south korean president comes to pyongyang
>enters conference room with kim
>doors lock, kims guards arrest south korean president
>the next day, footage of the south korean president working in a nork labor camp is sent to media outlets across the world

Yes yes, come to North Korea where we can prison you and then kill you little man.

Funny but unlikely. If fat boy fucks up too hard and China drops their support, his entire country is being leveled and rebuilt. China already said they won't back up NK if they take first action in any potential conflict.

Amerimutt armchair generals always fail to consider that any "country being levelled and rebuilt" will lead to the destruction of Seoul. It's a Mexican standoff - one side shoots first, they get messed and millions will die.

South Koreans are disgusting. They spit on the sidewalk all the time. If they choose the North over us we will be sure to repay them and take back the equivalent of decades of support from them.

>implying we wouldn't evacuate Seoul before any attack
>implying a massive and well reported evacuation of Seoul wouldn't alone be a massive indicator of what is about to happen and make fat boy realize maybe he should start talking and stop swinging his puny little rocket around.

Sorry dad but we saw how you handled an aggressive country pushing acceptable boundaries back in the 30's, why don't you let us worry about this one.

It's racist. Democrats BTFO!

My thoughts exactly. DON'T DO IT JAE-IN MOON!

> Implying the Norks won't start bombing the shit out of Seol as soon as they see an evacuation as they know what it signifies.

>Towards his hometown

Not surprising, considering the president and many other officials of the current South Korean government are literal pro-North Korea commies. The end goal is getting rid of American troops with a “peace” treaty and then getting taken over by North Korea. Fucking pinko shitheads. South Koreans are dumb as fuck for voting for a far left government, and they all deserve to die in a nuclear fire for it.

what if shes the real power behind NK and lil fat babyfaced kim isnt?

with a kpop Glam Squad she could be decent

Kim Jong Un loves the South Korean president, who is currrently acting as North Korea’s and China’s bitch. There couldn’t be anyone better as president of South Korea from KJU’s perspective.

cant hear shit but if true poss on that fucker

bitch looks gangster af like shes killed with her bare hands before

are they part panda?

Trump and the rest of the American establishment, International community, Financial Banking Cabal don't want this. They want to dismantle North Korea and rule the Korean peninsula through their proxy South Korea in the global economic empire.

This is a smart move by Pyongyang, they will use South Koreas desire for peace and autonomy from American imperialism to take Americas pet away from them and kick them out of the region. While looking like they are supporting peace and harmony. American will want to break down these peace talks and undermine all thought of unification without dismantling the North Korean state. America will look like the war mongers though as usual.

They use massive loudspeakers to blare propaganda and kpop deep into NK. Norks have shelled the border over it before. I can't imagine they'd react very well to a drone invasion

>Kim Jong-un's sister will never invite you to a private dinner in her mountain mansion
>she'll never reveal that she poisoned the food afterwards and that I'd have to sexually please her to get the antidote
Why even live?

She's just smug.

North and South will agree to attack China so as to annex the liadong peninsula.

They gonna fuck

The virgin diplomat Pence vs the chad diplomant Kim Yo Jong

I wonder why they are laughing though?
>"You really ugly!"
>"You really ugly too!"
>Laughs in Korean

looks like they need to take Vladivostok as well. china-russia vs unified korea

so they car rename it to longdong