Finally it's confirmed, Australia does not exist, it's a hoax

University lecturer fails a student's sociology assignment because she was convinced Australia wasn't a real COUNTRY

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370087/American-teacher-didnt-believe-Australia-country.html

Ashley Arnold, 27, failed a university assignment comparing U.S. and Australia
Her teacher didn't believe Australia was a country, insisting it was a continent
It took several email exchanges before academic researched the issue
Paper was finally re-graded with a B+ and 'misunderstanding' acknowledged

An American university lecturer failed a student's assignment because she didn't believe Australia was a real country. Ashley Arnold had to write a paper comparing a social norm in the U.S. and another country, and chose social media use in Australia. The 27-year-old was shocked to fail the assignment because her teacher at Southern New Hampshire University said Australia was a continent, not a country.

As a result, the stay-at-home mother got zero marks in three sections of her sociology assignment for not answering the question. 'I was in shock. It was the most ridiculous thing ever... Part me thinks this is a joke but it's real life, she is totally for real,' she said. 'I was like, I did not get this wrong, right? It made me doubtful for a second. Thankfully the facts were on my side.'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_(continent)
youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQ63NStxk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE
youtube.com/watch?v=Si-kx5-MKSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The abseloute state of amerimutt education

They finally found us out huh?
It's been nice knowing you lads.

>Who has time for facts when there's social justice to teach and Drumpf in the WH.

>sociology assignment

>sociology

oh, I tried that once. I wouldn't recommend it. it's the opposite of what it says it is. it's supposed to be about studying cultures, but instead it's learning buzzword after buzzword after buzzword, with sly intent.

Pffft. Noice m8 .
Australia is neither a country nor continent , it's a gigantic Abbo toilet full of shit tier marsupials, hopping all over the place. Crawling with those awful shit eating koalas miserable poisonous creatures and Abbo munching crocs . Entire place was just a nuke waste land 100,000 years ago. Should have left it alone. But NOPE. Faggot level limeys need a prison planet for their degenerate population.
Like magic you got Shitstralia .

wew lads.

where is my archive.is link you faggot?

>'I was like, I did not get this wrong, right? It made me doubtful for a second. Thankfully the facts were on my side.'
The fact that she doubted herself is the real horror show.

This , sociology was created by marxist fuckers as a way of not only infitrating universities but paying the marxist scum for brainwashing the west.

There is no science in sociology , most of the teachers can´t count 2+2 and then they use statistics that they can´t even understand or do themselves.

HAHAHA Where did this "professor" receive her degree from a diploma mill or a cereal box? Christ this is education a 10 year old knows for Christ sakes.

How are we suppose to recover from this?

No proof. No link. Just a new Zealander talking shit like the niggers they are.

>this story gets out
>Israel and Syria/Iran go to war
There are no coincidences

We don't, we embrace it. If we can convince the world that we aren't here, maybe we can stop the chinks and sandniggers invading.

so wait, which is it

is australia a country or a continent???

Neither, it's a shithole.

Its a cuntinent.
bitch

Why do people study this shit?
STEM or fucking kys

Should have just said that Australia is a small country that it borders Germany.
Just to see if the teacher actually is retarded.

Fuck my sides.

>Australia is a hoax
Phew, well that's a load off my mind.

>SNHU
>having anybody qualified to teach

Fuck that school waste your money elsewhere

this is correct
Australia is a Chinese province

Australia is a country
Australasia is a continent
>american education

chinese province, just like canada

You don't you fucking idiot, can't you read?
You don't fucking exist anymore. How can something that doesn't exist recover?

It's an old prison island called Australia, with spiders as big as dogs.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasia

>Australasia, a region of Oceania, comprises Australia, New Zealand, neighbouring islands in the Pacific Ocean and, sometimes, the island of New Guinea (which is usually considered to be part of Melanesia).

>your hidden countries education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_(continent)

mine told me first day of class that men were not as smart as women, she was clearly trying to get some reaction from people. it was fucking absurd. she would bait the guys in the class all year long. I don't think any male actually tried to do the exam, we all hated her and she maked us shit. hundreds of complaints on deaf ears.

Australia is not a country

t. University mutt

Australia is a social construct.

Yeah, now wikipedia is saying Australia is the name of the continent. I think that is wrong. Maybe they had Americans editing these pages.

澳大利亚

literally "secondary asian resource bay"

AustralASIA belongs to the ASIANS

When are you going to annex us?

>map says "australia"
>only 5 states

youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQ63NStxk

At least she got a refund and the instructor was replaced.

>sociology was created by marxist fuckers as a way of not only infitrating universities but paying the marxist scum for brainwashing the west.
This. A double whammy Jewing. You pay the Jew to pozz your mind. Utterly nefarious, as is expected of the Jew.

The opening statement has remained mostly intact for over 6 months.

marked* not maked. ugh. english is not my last language, sorry

And the sad part is, is that this 'professor' is probably still there, teaching.

30 years after the global warming floods, in 2083 China will build artificial islands over the sunken ruins of Old Netherlands

Australia is literally fake news.

>2083
Can't China just annex us now?
Rather be a chinese province than the playtoy of Verhofstadt

Cringe worthy video here about #metoo and toxic masculinity. Thumb it down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE

That shnu.edu degree amirite?

How the fuck? I always thought the americans not knowing anything was just a meme.

>>Academia's Hiring Requirements

Believe it or not there are actual dumb people here.

ya but she was a teacher. A fucking teacher

Both.

I am sorry my Honorary Han friend
right now there are too many muslims in Europe, not worth the effort to annex

>amerimutt education

Why do you think our common core is so bad?

New Zealand is not in Australia

New Zealand is in Oceania.

They let her into a university. One of the highest levels of education.

huh.....looking at tourist places in "Australia" right now

Ameribros, what do you think of this new place?

Yes

maybe russia will have us senpai

>cultural marxist sociology professor doesn't know about the real world
Impossible!

What has common core got anything to do with American colleges? Well, i guess you are right, common core sure as failed you

but Australia is just south of German
Hell, fucking Hitler was from there
Only a mouth breathing retard would think that's a continent

No it wasn't created the way it is now. They just took it over. Real sociology would involve investigating race and IQ, the negative effects of diversity etc. To prevent that from happening they infiltrated and subverted what could have been a very useful area of study.

She'll never be fired mate. You're crazy if you think universities are anything but liberal indoctrination centers. The professors pick their successors ffs

Perth seems nice.

NO. BAD AMERICAN

This
The Australia-Hungry Empire was based
Mozart lived there at the Vienna Sausage place

Do you think they have McDonalds because I dont like to travel without having my daily burgers?

I hope "Australia" isn't too exotic for me, I dont like other languages

*Australasia you hippie.

>Australasia
Sorry you have that mate i heard it's terminal

What's worse, believing in flat earth or believing in Australia?

>Australia doesn't exist
>therefore Hitler never existed either
Could it be that Hitler is just a zionist lie?

and then she won't be fired either, will she?

Here this would be bye bye....

Guess you're in the non-country club together with belgium now.

Wtf I knew Australia was both a country and a continent when I was in first grade.

Holy fuck how deep does this go?!

I'm a burger btw

I'm actually shocked but she'll get hired in another uni no problem most likely

I heard its full of liberal lunatics? How fucked is it?

The final redpill.

If I'm not mistaken the continent itself is Oceania but there is only Australia there.

They call her a "lecturer" meaning she's most likely not a professor and gets paid shit. The student was right about Australia but still what kind of retarded takes an online sociology class. And who would really expect anything intelligent to come from an interaction between a moron taking bullshit online classes and some failure wannabe professor making 30k who doesn't have health insurance

Ins't Hitler from Austria?

I agree, the worst part of all this is this woman has a doctorate. This stupid cunt has Dr. in front of her fucking name. Just some dumb whore that wanted to stay in uni forever and now 'teaches' kids that will likely do the same.

Hopefully this shit will wake up some normies that are considering taking such ridiculous meme degrees

>caring about cat food

Common core is shitty partly because the teachers are shitty. The teachers are shitty because our educational system fails at teaching them the basics. College doesn't necessarily correct that problem.

>what kind of retarded takes an online sociology clas
Someone who needs the credit.

You're thinking of Russell Crowe.

>capitalist unironically believe college should not be payed through taxes
Why shouldn't I go into debt in order to argue with a woman about whether or not Australia is a country?

yes, cunt.

To be fair, SNHU isn’t really a university. It’s a total scam that no one in the US takes seriously because of shit like this

Here's where common core came from:
youtube.com/watch?v=Si-kx5-MKSE

It's 2 hours long, but full of information.

Hadn't heard of it till today, what's its reputation? Quickly googled and was surprised to see it wasn't a for-profit.

In other words, I'm saying that we have a low educated pool of teachers in general. If they teach college, you get stories like the one mentioned in the OP. Otherwise, you get the common core meme pictures where a teacher believes it takes 1.5x more time to cut a board in 3 pieces instead of two.