What direction would you take the Dragon Ball franchise post-super?

What direction would you take the Dragon Ball franchise post-super?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI8SzHziPWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
youtube.com/watch?v=TFGY-PciwFU
youtube.com/watch?v=VPMPCEHwFS8
youtube.com/watch?v=8G4QwUUj4Nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

id rewrite super before anything else.

Loli fanservice

Directly into the trash.

have goku get erased by berus so other characters can become based

Have the anime retconned out of existence and just bring to life the monthly manga as DBS Kai.

Erase everything that happened after the Freiza Saga.

*King Piccolo Saga.

Straight into the ground

*Penguin Village Grand Prix

>id rewrite super before anything else.
Love.

Memory wipe. Duh.

Arai Satomi Goku

This

>end Super with a wish
>GT becomes canon

would undo everything done by super.

Dragon Ball Next Generations

>Gohan is the main character, his supporting cast is Goten, Trunks, Videl, Pan, Marron, Bulla.

>Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Kuririn, are gone,... maybe dead or in another dimension.

>Trunks becomes a bad guy who wants to ressurect Planet Vegeta and be the King of the Sayan race.

a few ways
>ToP time moves differently
>SoL with older goten,trunks, bulla, and pan adventures

universe spin offs
>u6 obviously
>pride troopers
>merged universe or whatever

I'm not sure there is a franchise after Super, but Super is not going to end any time soon, its still got more cash to be made. Luckily, thanks to this latest arc, they will have plenty to come.
After the tournament is over and all is done, Goku will be allowed to make a wish, before hand, he will ask if people who where erased by Zeno during the tournament can be brought back and placed within Universe 7. Goku is going to have everyone resurrected and saved, placing them into a single universe, bringing the universal level on par for survival. The reason, "Now I can fight lots of strong guys without having to travel far."

Which means.

>Freeza Frost team up.
>Vegita going to Neo Vegita training sayjins.
>Goku fighting dumb shit.

>Killing off Goku

Seems ballsy. I don't think I would like such a drastic decision.
An entire series that is without him would be really cool though. Like you said, the main cast could be trapped in another dimension or something. Plus, that leaves open a potential sequel series about them in whatever dimension that may be

Princess vegeta instead of prince

that would cause some major characterization or played for laugh jokes since they failed.

>AUs

MUH DICK

>Tournament ends with Universe 7 getting erased including Goku and his friends
>Instead of nothingness, like the viewer expects, the universe now exists is some sort of negative zone where everything is drastically different.

I don't have ant specific ideas to elaborate, but I would love to see what it could potentially be like to actually be in an erased universe. Have an arc about trying to wish the universe back

i thought freiza was good guy now, explain wtf is going on with him, kept seeing screenshots of him alongside goku like they're allies of some sort

>Freeza.
>good guy.
Freeza wants to rule over everything by any means needed.

Vegeta family SoL, with DILF Vegeta and older Trunks scaring anyone who tries to pierce the Bra, ocasional dimensional fighting shit and Bulma being mad at them for whatever reason

same user, or just Trunks SoL in high school just like Gohan at the start of the Buu arc, those are some of my favorite episodes

nope, they just hired him for tournament because buu was sleeping

Crossover with Umaru-chan and Madoka. The additional power of magical girls will finally be enough to seal away Majin Elmer Fudd while SS7 Goku merges with powerful geimu to defeat Final Onion Shrek after he absorbed the Grand Supreme Kaioshin's Master Emerald powers.

Dragon Ball reached it's peak a while ago, I'd just let it rest because you can only go downhill after the apex

Well, I wouldn't keep making a 50-year old super gorilla man the main character.

Goku inherits like, a billion dollars, but first he has to become a boxer or something.

He's fine as long as you aren't watching it with the Japanese voice acting.

>Trunks, Goten and the Pilaf gang in high school
I want this

>you cant carry swords in school shuu!
>mai has a gun!

It ended at the end of Buu. There is nothing after.

Ahem, leave the Tournament of Power to us.

Into the trash

>"kuririn's true power"

>hype solar flare x100
>"so powerful not even closing your eyes work!"

>doesn't work on sunglasses
>doesn't hit random background fighters
>use it only once against a blind furshit who just comments how useless it is

>hype kuririn's training with goku so much
>"new way to control ki"

>doesn't use it

>hype team work with 18 so much
>"this tournament is about teamwork, goku, 18-chan and me will work together"

>18 can't warn kuririn frost is behind him

>kuririn's literal true power this episode was smelly feet

BRAVO TOEI

wait is this the real toyo or is it someone impersonating him?

>Toeishills chimping out on manga leak day
>Like clockwork
Based Toyo living in the head of Toeishills rent free

>toyopedros are
>/asp/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/lgbt/
>Sup Forums
>gohancucks
>pedophiles

wtf i hate the manga now

Praise her, adore her

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Are we done with the cartoon vs comic meme war?

Got that out of your system?

Wtf why does the Manga have so many asspulls?

I'd just bury it or do something to piss people who still like this shit, like make Chichi cheat with Tien Shinhan or make Hayadragon an op character to replace Vegeta and make the RR army to canonly cripple Goku while making Gohan job to Cell in some 5 ep return saga.

based toeigods slapping toyocucks back into place when they start to act up
anime GOAT

This is the only correct answer.
Then again I'd probably turned it into the most retarded shit just to spite Dragonballfags

It would be nice if we could combine the good parts of both.

youtube.com/watch?v=CI8SzHziPWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
youtube.com/watch?v=TFGY-PciwFU
youtube.com/watch?v=VPMPCEHwFS8
youtube.com/watch?v=8G4QwUUj4Nk
Here are some of mine user.

Average age of this thread must be 12. This is just terrible
Soon as the manga leaks I'm out

wtf lads i just tried to read the manga and the art and writing are so bad
>goku vs hit is shit in the manga
>goku can go ssb and rival a fused character
>trunks has healing powers (lmao)
>merged zamasu throws lego at vegito instead of based abilities like in the anime
>goku using hakai

wtf did mangafriends lie to me?
why would they do this

>tacos like tumblr tier "cool" shit like the one OP posted
Holy shit.

>DB threads
>DBtards fighting about which shit story is the shittiest

Supertards are funny, I'll keep reading this

i tried to read it too and literally vomited in my own mouth
why is the manga so bad bros

REAL THREAD

Why Tenshinhan? Why not Freeza?

same so fucking bad

Jeez, you but be a 8 year-old to enjoy it. Wtf

>Wait is this the real Toyo or is it someone impersonating him?

For the sake of confusion, Chaos would be better though.

Just check ajay's twitter or yonkouproductions

Thread will explode when the leaks get posted

I'll be dumping my shit into these threads

>>goku vs hit is shit in the manga
whats shit?that the fight makes sense? hit not being overpowered? that it suits the narrative for zamasu chosing goku's body?
>>goku can go ssb and rival a fused character
so not every fusion has to ve vegito tier. kibitoshin was shite. again most of the power came from black it was just the immortality and kai power that made merged zamasu better. zamasu on his own is weaker then trunks so of course their fusion wouldn't end up being too powerful
>>trunks has healing powers (lmao)
trunks trained under a kaioshin and every kaioshin disciple has it
>>merged zamasu throws lego at vegito instead of based abilities like in the anime
what abilities? susano? ki spam? supernova rip off?
>>goku using hakai
so? forshadowed

now kys toeicuck

>goku wakes up at master roshi's house
>"You sure slept a long time, are you ready for your first day of training?"
>but what about jiren, gohan, the tournament of power...
>that was just a crazy dream goku. You still haven't even completed one full day of turtle hermit training yet.

>db post saiyan arc
>good writing

Ebin

"It was all a dream" is one of the worst tropes. But I'm betting you know that.

same manga is just so bad

lmao toyocuck losing his fucking mind defending the manga

And you guys say toei doesn't trace

It's Dark Dragonball Turles' transformation, Runaway Turles.

HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE SUPER SAIYAN!

4 OVAs/1 movie adaptating Jaco's manga, OVA of DB Zero, TV anime about Freeza's reign before his encounter with Goku, movie about U7 visiting U6 and infiltrating Frost and dismantling his business. And lots of other stories.

TOYOPEDRO IN LITERAL TEARS HOLY SHIT
THE MANGA LOSES

Go back to bed, little boy.

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOO

this it sucks so much

wtf toyocuck literally crying

if Dragonball ended with it all being a dream including gohan/piccolo/vegeta/trunks all being figments of goku's imagination I wouldn't even be mad. Imagine how upset everyone would be, it would be glorious. None of goku's ridiculous feats would be canon anymore

Based Toyo. He truly is /our guy/

I hope he saves us from Toei's shitty filler.

Same. Anime shits all over it.
Glad to see the majority of these threads favour the anime.

*cough* contrarian *cough*

Only reason we've had 8 months of filler is so Toyo could catch up to the anime.

Spin-off series with a new cast

makes sense, but not as funny

I like they way you're thinking, however, a much more fitting time for Goku to wake up from his "It was all a dream", would be after recovering from his heart virus.
Then, Gohan would go Super Saiyan 2 and destroy Cell, and the series would forever end there, like it always should've been.

I loved Goku vs Hit in the manga, also Frost vs Goku and Vegeta vs Cabba. If Toyo can gives us fun fights like those in the tournament, I'll be happy

Focus on the period where Goku is training Uub. Piccolo takes over training Pan. Pan begins to get Bulla interested in martial arts when she sees her sticking up for herself. Bulla takes in the Bulma role from Dragon Ball but with slightly less intelligence and slightly more power. Krillin and 18 train Maron. New threats and such with these three girls participating in battles.

>Bulla
Who?

Reminder that Vegeta was pissed off because Zamasu hurt his son, his recently discovered daughter in law AND his best friend

>1 star
>1st to job

The doc is going to sacrifice himself to save Gohan.

goku ends up in isekai rpg world

Both Toei and Toyotaro are doing their own thing. Toei made those filler episodes because they wanted to (probably to give animators time to make the animations less shit).

stfu toyocuck nobody gives a fuck about your degenerate opinion jajajaja

I like that the manga is different from the anime. We get things like future trunks' flashback

Frieza and 18 have the same star ball

>toeifats seething
hahahaha pendejo

No, it was for the production to recover from it's shitty production. Even now, you see big names doing little work in every episode, I'm pretty sure that the show is going to look glorious only when the best guys will remain on the stage. The new series directors and animation producers know their shit.

they really were ininspired with Xeno Turles.

Everybody else gets a new form(Cell X, Demon God Buu, Janemba Jaakki), he only gets a bad rash and goes berserk.