>drug use is normalized
>pre marital sex is normalized
>sexual promiscuity is normalized
>binge drinking culture is normalized
>atheism is normalized
>feminism is normalized
>faggotry is normalized
>trans and pedos are being normalized

Is it even worth trying to save? We live in a society that would be unthinkable 50 years ago. We have strayed so far I think only a clean slate could save us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8hGt5q2ip0
youtube.com/watch?v=ATlBBeIDYsA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t worry OP. Once the Muslims take over, degenerates, feminists and faggots will be ruthlessly exterminated.

It’s not too late, this is demoralization propaganda, only really shitty urban centers are like this still. The suburban and rural parts of the world have lost their voice, there’s freedom of the press but the press is controlled by one group.

The top 1% wants intelligent life to give up so that nothing but the bottom rungs of society breed, eventually everyone will be too stupid to fight back, replaced by AI and computer, or abducted for sex toys

>Is it even worth trying to save?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8hGt5q2ip0

youtube.com/watch?v=ATlBBeIDYsA

absolutely not. normies see a dog rub its clit and call it a tranny. the world is beyond broken.

Don't worry too much user, we will all be dead soon enough.

>Once the Muslims take over

Sorry bro but many muslims here in Germany are extremely hypocrite. They are very busy with all sorts of heresies Christian and Islamic. They adapted very fast to the liberal society and are very involved in drug, crime and faggotry. Also dont forget that Islam itself is a heresy and should not be supported. Look for a tradcat community and you will find a world in order and harmony with Logos.

TLDR Islam isnt the solution it is part of the problem.

>atheism is normalized
What the fuck is wrong with me not picking any of the magical tales of creation to believe in?
>HURR NO, U GOTTA BELIEVE IN A RELIGION OR ELSE U R A FUNNY HAT WEARER WITH BEARD HAIRS ON YOUR NECK

WW3 has started so you can worry about that too now

This is the endless cycle of civilizations decline. Our corrupt and degenerate society will be replaced by a strong and moral one. I see Islam being that religion, no opinion on whether it's good or bad. They have the demographic trends with them and they hold to religion strongly. Muslims are going to conquer Europe. Wait until the first Muslim parties start to pop up in 10 15 years. We turned our back on God and now we are being punished for our sins.

>magical tales of creation to believe in?

The only magical tale is that matter could create itself out of nothing or energy. You are more gullible if you believe in something like that.

For every child is able to know that they are beings of contingency but hurr durr you smart ass outsmarted all human before you by "debunking" muh creation - but you truly believe something created itself out of nothing without reason and wont question your belief.

You clearly are showing signs of stupidity here or at least the lack of thought about the origin and purpose of life.

There is no fucking purpose of life. We live, and we die. What happens in between is largely irrelevant.

Now that it’s normalized the younguns will hate it

Just muslims?
Look, everyone is a hypocrite. We are a species with free will and most of us use it to lie cheat and steal. Id be willing to bet that OP partakes in one of the things he is bitching about.
Theres good news though. God gave us free will to make a choice. Jesus died to forgive those choices knowing that we would choose wrong most of the time.
Just dont be an asshole, be moderate in what you partake in, and read your bibles.

>t. coming of age teenage angst existentialist
Now consider this:
If you are a very, very very smart architect and you would build your master piece - you would go to any length planning before even starting the construction. Now if you once start the building process you can see the end very clear and you have the glory of your creation in mind.

user every one of us is a part of this plan in one way or the other but there is a Telos everything is developing towards, the purpose of our life is to find not only God but how we could serve him best, helping and supporting him to bring his plan to frutition and on this way enjoy the journey and to love God and each other.

Take a moment and meditate about existence from the point of view of the impropability that something could come to existence from absolute nothing. It is sheer impossible.

west domination is over

asians will be the new world leaders soon

>Look, everyone is a hypocrite.

I really try to give my best and I despise all of OPs points till the degree of wrath. I despise our society because I love it. I really hope it will change for the better and we return back to reason, because all the millions and endless of lives who died in the history to make it better for us would be for nothing.

You have to 18 to post here

>mudslims are not gays
that is where you wrong kiddo
actually this is a subhuman feature to be in this shit

Pretty much all of this. People want to give up, that's how they win. Don't give up, not ever.

Cringe worthy video here about #metoo and toxic masculinity. Thumb it down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE

>I can't have sex so no one has to have sex
I'm so fucking tired of the virgins of this board. You're beta and deserve to be left out of the genepool. FUCK OFF.

>muh dick

Hmmm I wonder why 2000+ years of church tradition teaches celibacy as a virtue

Thats all you should do. Strive to be your best self. But you will fall, only one man was perfect and he died for you.

I didn't mention my dick anywhere in that post. Stop blaming society if you can't have sex. You deserve to be left out of the genepool if you can't get it.

Your obsession with sex showcases your degenerate, nigger like lifestyle. Sexual promiscuity and the destruction of monogamy are actively harmful to society. I would expect nothing less from a mediterranean nigger.

Don't be a defeatist. Grab your sword and shield and take to the battlefield young man!

>atheism
as if worshipping a jew is better.

Atheism is its own religion, Big Bang is a meme that requires faith to believe

>Is it even worth trying to save?
You need to sort yourself out, mutt. You can start by cleaning your room and brushing your teeth. How are you going to build and care for a white race if you can't even maintain your personal hygiene?

Well ahead of you my leaf friend but at this point seems like I should just go Amish- even “conservative” friends I have have smoked pot, slept around, partied, aren’t racially aware etc. ironically I’m much more in line with Muslims than my own kind.

user, did you assume we were ever out to save ALL white people? The Day of the Rope includes most whites because they are traitors.

If pre marital sex is normalized then why can't I get it

What created God? Why would an architect create an endless universe for a microscopic part of it? Wouldn't wealthy humans create the concept of a moral God to keep the lesser masses under control? Why would a loving God torture you for an eternity without a chance of redemption? If God is Omni-everything wouldn't he know that Adam and Eve would succumb to sin before he even created them? Why would he plant that temptation there if he knew what was bound to happen? Perhaps you're the stupid one if you can devote your life to this man created god on blind faith...

Just be yourself.

>user, did you assume we were ever out to save ALL white people? The Day of the Rope includes most whites because they are traitors.
This.
All the whores, degenerates and anyone who enabled them and told them it was ok to be degenerate.

All or nothing thinking breeds degeneracy. You must encourage people to do better, not hold them eternally accountable for their past actions. Obviously it is important to let them know they've fucked up, but it is important to guide them toward a better future. The stability and perspective they get from kindness in the face of failure instead of judgment will redpill them on the inherent fraternity of racial affiliation

You are talking about individuals and not what the religion promotes

Winter is almost over, leaf. Calm down

are you just trolling when you lump atheism in with those things?
you cannot be this stupid

To be fair, you have to have an extremely high IQ to truly understand this post.

There doesn't even have to be a God or a grand plan. We just have to work together in order to maintain what our ancestors have built and improve for our descendants to live in a better time than us. Sure you don't have to do anything and can just leech for your entire life since you won't be there for that far future, but if everyone thought that way we'd still live in caves, if even that.

This

>I despise our society because I love it.
I totally agree

>drug use is normalized
>pre marital sex is normalized
>sexual promiscuity is normalized
>binge drinking culture is normalized
>atheism is normalized
>feminism is normalized
>faggotry is normalized
>trans and pedos are being normalized
>We live in a society that would be unthinkable 50 years ago.
OP is a retard. All of these things are well-documented to have been going on for thousands of years in thousands of different cultures

>Is it even worth trying to save? only a clean slate could save us.
The only question is OP worth saving? No. Fuck no. Only a clean slate to get rid of OP

>Atheism is its own religion
The single digit IQ trolls have arrived!

>What created God?

God is the uncreated creator, the unmoved mover. The presupposition to existence itself. The primary cause. If you ask for the creator of God you succumb to circular reasoning or infinite regression.

>Why would an architect create an endless universe for a microscopic part of it?

Pretty convincing for his almighty creativity - in which we humans are mere bungler. You find it big and frightening. I find the universe small, almost tiny, a windowless tiny room. All you find there is rejection and more more or less boring material. But most importantly the universe is not endless.

>Wouldn't wealthy humans create the concept of a moral God to keep the lesser masses under control?

You seem to misunderstand the concept of God and god. God as I said is the creator, who had a specific purpose for his creation e.g. a family of his own sons and daughters. The other one god is the one created by humans as a mere expression to make things more understandable but finally the Logos of God made it clear that if you follow reason you will end by God. Weathly humans dont need any god to control the masses quite contrary e.g. all atheistic regimes or the fact that people nowadays are slaves to their passions and easily controlable trough their consumption.
Central in the Christian teaching is that sin is a form of slavery and only under the natural law of God one can be free e.g. you say no to sin and free yourself or like nowadays promoted you be a slave to sin and live the modern lifestyle.

no, but we can kill all the jews

>Why would a loving God torture you for an eternity without a chance of redemption?

I gifted you your life and all people around you. If your priorities were right you could enjoy every day and moment of your life as a gift that is it. Be grateful and humble user. And finally after all the experiences and the expressions you were able to make in your life God offers you the ultimate gift. Eternal life, love and peace with him. Every day you get your chance to redeem yourself at least be honest to yourself user.

If God is Omni-everything wouldn't he know that Adam and Eve would succumb to sin before he even created them?

Of course he did. He knows everything. But the situation is that we have free will and can do very very bad things. That does not mean that you wont be accountable for your deeds.
Also as I said God has had a plan from the beginning. His plan for salvation for the human race if you accept the sacrifice he made for you. Eve did wrong but God made good out of the evil. That is what he is doing in a beautiful symphony an amazing, divine poem.

>Why would he plant that temptation there if he knew what was bound to happen?

It is very clear that the temptation originates not from God but from the enemy. The only thing he temptes is you to do good. Why is there bad you ask and suffering? Theodicy? A simple answer would be for a better and higher purpose but the fall of humans is due to pride.

>Perhaps you're the stupid one if you can devote your life to this man created god on blind faith...

Your presumption about faith is wrong. The foundation of my beliefes is Logos in other words God self and his reason. It is way more reasonable as I said before that there is a God then that something came out of nothing for no reason accidentely to make something so reliable and complex as our universe... you have to have an even more strong faith than mine.

>HE gifted
Sorry fifm

Agreed that the burbs and rural America are still like this. I don't have much to add, but we need to fight back.

it's okay to be a pedo now?

The burbs are liberal as hell where I've lived

Celibacy means being volcel, not incel. Incels are just genetic garbage.

I'm talking about outer-burbs more so than the ones close to the city. It definitely varies, but I live in burbs that are 30 miles out from the main city and things are still normal here.

>able to articulate this
>no one does anything
looks like they won.

Most humans are too stupid to be truly free. The degeneracy was held back by religion until recently, but now the west is on a crash course. There is literally no stopping it. An honest outlook on the future is asians becoming the world power with islam being the second most dominant culture.

Pedo normalization when? (Asking for a friend)