This is literally food for little children why does every anime pretend it would be something special?

This is literally food for little children why does every anime pretend it would be something special?

shut the fuck up

I swear to god i'm going to beat you up

>This is literally food for little children
You mean you can't enjoy the dishes you liked as a kid anymore?

Because it's food for little children. It doesn't taste especially good, it's just that you're receiving special treatment from a girl. It's all about the rituals and behavior.
I understand your sperg doesn't allow you to understand these matters, which is why I explain them.

No

You tell me you still enjoy chicken nuggets for dinner every night?

Part of being an adult is acquiring finer culinary taste. Eating chicken nuggets after the age of 13 is unacceptable, no matter what the circumstance.

Grow the fuck up.

because the target audience is mentally on the level of little children

spook city

>Eating chicken nuggets after the age of 13 is unacceptable
being accepted is my goal in life, what else should I stop doing senpai? Should I stop watching anime as well?

>every night
Moving the goalposts there?
Yeah, I still eat chicken nuggets. Also milk rice. And Ice cream. And spaghetti bolognese. And cake. And so many other nice things.
I have an extended palate, but it would be silly to abandon the sweet and nice things just because I've "grown up".

>Grow the fuck up.
To what end?

Is ice-cream also kid food?

>unironically saying
>I only like mature things for mature people such as myself

*tips fedora*

I refuse to believe someone this concerned about whether nuggets make him mature or not is older than 16

>Eating chicken nuggets after the age of 13 is unacceptable, no matter what the circumstance
>no matter what the circumstance
What fucking "circumstance" are you even imagining? Are you saying it's wrong to eat chicken nuggets even if you're dying of starvation and they're the only food?

Growing up must have been a challenge for you, huh?

Once you become an adult, you part with the childish ways of doing things.

That is just how the world works.

Nigga you just went full chuuni.
I bet you drink black coffee all the time.

This

>Once you become an adult, you part with the childish ways of doing things.
inb4 CS Lewis

I can't tell what this is supposed to be.

CS Lewis was a manchild who wrote bottom of the barrel children's fantasy books whose literary merit was on par with the Hardy Boys.

He is a prime example of how not to live your life.

>Once you become an adult, you part with the childish ways of doing things.
Why?

Just think when you have a kid of your own and they really want to eat chicken nuggets, and so you have to cook two different meals, so you don't look like a loser in front of your own kid.

I hope for your own sake that you're only pretending

>He is a prime example of how not to live your life.
>famous
>successful

Yup sure its an example of what not to do huh

>His waifu never makes him any tendies

I can see why you are in such pain.

>You can't eat chicken nuggets after the age of 13.

I wonder what it's like having anxiety issues such that you'd be worried about your child thinking you eat loser-food.

People, every ''adult'' on earth has a part of him that is still childish and egocentric as a kid, so arguing about that is in vain, and is a relfection of our childish ways.

epic trol

You missed:
> Magnified Isekai author

>everyone falling for this bait
You won this time, homo

>loser-food

>trying this hard to seem mature
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Pretending to be retarded is not "bait", newfag.

so was mark twain

It seems that you are deeply disturbed, and i'm not joking. Just give up in trying to be liked by everyone, and just focus in loving the right way

>people take the chicken tendies meme so seriously they think people in real life know the meme too
People of all ages order chicken nuggets all the time, it's one of the most popular menu items.
Do you guys think only niggers eat watermelon too or something?

If you, an adult, looked like a loser by eating chicken nuggets, the kid would fucking rek himself and decide he's a loser for wanting them as well. No problem.

>not eating tendies from Wendy's
Leave

>pretending to be retarded
Do you even know what that means, you homo?

>Do you even know what that means, you homo?
Not being retarded, and acting as if you were
It really doesn't leave any room for nuances, you fucking homo

Both of you are homos
Now get a room

Wanna tag along?

>Not being retarded, and acting as if you were
>he literally doesn't know the nuggets meme
You are the newfag.

>OP just realized anime is for little kids

>i-it was a meme!
>n-newfag!
uh huh

>implying it wasn't
The archive for every single board exists. Knock yourself out, instead of showing how new you are.

>pull a shitty stunt
>everyone calls you out
>f-fucking newfags won't get my memes
sure thing

>>n-newfag!
>newfag
Hmm

So, what is the most adult food, lads? My vote is on pumpkin stew.

It's pretty much the Japanese equivalent to comfort food.

>>pull a shitty stunt
>>everyone calls you out
Except I'm not the who wrote the nugget post.

>f-fucking newfags won't get my memes
Except you are actually new and didn't get it. If you thought for a single second he was serious or that he would pull "I-I was only pretending card", you're plain retarded.

Don't always search the faults with others, when you're clearly the one at fault here.

horse semen

Show me one instance of this nugget meme in Sup Forums before this thread.
If the meme is not Sup Forums material, you're free to go back there. I don't have the obligation to browse whatever trash board you like.

>My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did PSG not get a sequel? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want PSG to have a sequel and save anime. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was hinted as really well???? This is so fucked. I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what you deserve this. you deserve a french mecha shitshow. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed trigger to do this, no one spoke up. Now they wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose PSG. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to another board but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty board with shitty trigger bitches. Fuck all of you.

Is this bait ?

Cock

Looks like you're a newfaggot. Now fuck off.

>tfw /ck/ bullies me into not drinking soda
>ftw Sup Forums bullies me out of eating nuggies

What's left to me? I am but a husk. The wind blows me, but I do not feel it

Oh, I see. Clearly this shows nuggets are a meme relating to childhood food.
Yes, very good proof indeed. Quite a high quality post, and definitely not a crossposter either.

>Clearly this shows nuggets are a meme relating to childhood food.
Maybe actually read it.

Learn to cook.

Dude come on now. Let your anger go. This is an anonymous image board. No one will remember your autism today. Just move on.

Rate my effort Sup Forums

I would put that in my mouth

looks like a dick wrapped in bloody semen.

that doesn't look like a heart

where's the disgusting "holy fuck that looks like the inside of a worm" cut down the middle?

>Grow the fuck up.
You're on an anime website, loser.

I'd feel pretty special if a girl I liked gave one to me.

gr8b8m8. The reddit spacing was a nice touch. Please keep the obvious /r9k/ shit off of Sup Forums, though.

>mfw I love when my mom makes chicken nuggets with rice and beans
When I'm feeling spicy I even put a dab of ketchup on the nuggets.

>spicy
disliked

>I only eat mature food for mature people such as myself!

I recognize that bulge

Funny how more people fell for the chicken nugget bait than the OP bait

Because everyone loves chicken nuggets.

>Hungry
>This maid place is the only joint open and around me
>Order and omelette because fuck it.
>Waitress keeps making all this weird ass noises at me

WOMAN LET ME EAT IN PEACE!

It's food for manchildren.

>Part of being an adult is X
Is this the ultimate bait phrase?