Should privileged whites pay tickets for blacks ?

Should privileged whites pay tickets for blacks ?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE
huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&j=249626&sfmc_sub=28441347&l=32_HTML&u=45511404&mid=7233052&jb=13494
youtu.be/74SJJH_VomY
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?source_location=topic_page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does everyone of these "news sites" write all headlines exactly the same?

Why?

>Should privileged whites pay tickets for blacks back to africa?
yes

Marvel studios should donate 50% of movie sales to poor black communities

/thread

That might actually cut into their racket.

>as if privileged whites aren’t already paying for those welfare queens’ tickets

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

That's actually a pretty decent idea

No, buy your own damn tickets

>Should privileged whites hold open the doors in the back of the theater for the niggers

I think they would prefer that even if I offered to pay for the tickets instead

because faggots like OP will always end up bringing it up when anyone with half a brain would just ignore it.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that HuffPo are /our guys/ push g full accelerationism

They're kangz.
Kangz have a lot of power and privilege.
Why aren't the kangs helping us poor plebes?

Tickets back to Africa and you can count me in

fuck niggers

The studios won't be able to refuse, and then they won't make any more shitty superhero movies that pander to minorities because they won't be profitable!
Genius!

The only ticket I'll ever pay for a nigger is a one-way ticket back to africa

there's a petition going around to do that but i can't find it

not even a real article you retarded faggots

Fake
Fake
Fake
Fake
Fake
Fake

>here's why
>here's why
>here's why
>here's why
>here's why
>here's why

Make it so

P O O
O
O

hell or a ticket to a quick execution

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

yes, one way plane tickets to wakanda

mfw would Wakanda exist it would be worse than Somali

dailypasta is the worst.

>Should privileged whites pay tickets for blacks ?
Yes. One way tickets to Africa.

Also, all of out (((news))) is now opinion, entertainment and irrelevant garbage.

There is no actual information. After reading American (((news))) you come away less informed than you were before.

prove this is real

A little bit of Photoshop, picture viral trending on Twitter and voila - "black Twitter" in full chimpout mode.

Because US doesn't have journalists anymore, only clickbait bloggers.

Yes, privileged white progressives should take a break from lecturing poor whites about their unrealized privilege to buy Black Panther tickets for poor blacks.

EBT
SNAP
Welfare
Section 9 housing

Why are there so many fake articles showing up lately? Isn't there enough to be pissed off about?
Fuck those OPs in particular.

take that back

Because Sup Forums is an echo chamber where all they do is read headlines of articles that don’t exist so they can virtue signal.

Same reason all liberal retards use the word "like" excessively and say every statement as if they were asking a question.

Do you really think if you make those points chimps will see the hypocrisy? It's only rasist when white people demand an ethnostate.

I swear I want to choke the bastard when he/she/it talks like that.

how can we meme this imto reality

Cringe worthy video here about #metoo and toxic masculinity. Thumb it down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE

"The huffington post should be shut down - here's why".

this all goes back to niggers fucking monkeys. now they think they can fuck the rest of us.

Yes whites should pay for blacks tickets. We need more blacks to be brainwashed to think they are kangz n shit so people hate them when more.

i tried

>Section 9 housing
what's that? we have section 8 out here

its totally progressive because it shows niggers that created and live in a large, technically advanced and pretty peaceful society rather than rape, murder, drugs, disease, famine and war that actually exist in africa

We already do since they started letting them use ATMs with ebt

Reminder:
Don't forget to sign the petition for (((Disney))) to give 25% of all profits from the movie to the black community. This is very important, anons, do your part to help.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb

I was about to point out the exact same thing. Anyone who writes like that should be shot.

Yeah, upspeak is awful to listen to. It's actually been bothering me how common it's become, and how the default American accent, even among men, has become so feminine. It's like most Americans under the age of 35 speak in a toned down valley girl dialect. They sound borderline gay.

I've also noticed that regional dialects in America have almost been eliminated. Virtually all young white people in the US, regardless of where they come from, have the same dialect. There's no Southern accent, Brooklyn accent, Boston accent or Midwestern accent. Hell, even most Canadians today barely sound Canadian.
Of course, my experienced with American accents are relegated to the media and the Internet, and I'm sure there are people who still have accents, particularly in smaller communities, but there's no doubt in my mind that accents are being watered out in the US.

Hello. Is it me you're looking for?

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&j=249626&sfmc_sub=28441347&l=32_HTML&u=45511404&mid=7233052&jb=13494

I’ll just leave this here enjoy!

youtu.be/74SJJH_VomY

90% should go to creating a paradise in Africa for nogs, so we can watch niggers destroy it within a few years.

>within a few months

it watches like it's trying to teach people about drunk sex but it's jumbled and unclear abough it could be satire. I though thre was going to be a scare reveal or something

>here’s why
>what you need to know about X
>no, X did not do Y
>why X is actually good news for Y

Since this is a movie about a black nationalist isolationist who rejects democracy and puts his tribe above all else, I am tempted to say yes.

Plus, like 75% of nogs already think Wakanda is real, them seeing this movie may be an amazing first step to self deportation.

The former slaves are gradually becoming the slave masters.

The only tickets I'm buying for niggers is one way trips to Africa on a boat that won't make it

It's a formula that everyone follows for any sort of clickbait article. At its most elementary level, it consists of two parts:

1. Controversial state

2. Invitation to click

The controversial statement is typically designed to appeal to emotion or be otherwise inflammatory. It may be purely opinion, or it may be a completely twisted, out-of-context, use of a fact from the article. The important part is to illicit an emotional response, rather than a logical one. In a purely opinion piece, this also serves as the thesis statement.

The invitation to click is the equivalent of a salesman asking you to buy the product. You "buy" the article by clicking on it, contributing to the site's ad revenue, albeit slightly, in the process. To an outsider it might seem unnecessary to actually say to a potential reader "click here to find out how I support my thesis," but that is actually entirely necessary. Just like most customers will not hand you money until you physically ask them "would you like to buy this product?" This is called "closing" in sales lingo.

"Open with emotion, close with logic" is a common sales tactic. What we see in these article titles is exactly that: start with an appeal to emotion, then promise a logical explanation. The entire headline is a complete sales process condensed into 5 seconds. The ultimate reason why this formula is used everywhere is because it works. The same principles of sales apply regardless of what you're selling - cars, TV's, propaganda, it truly does not matter. The methodology is always the same.

why?

They already do! Most niggers live on some form of assistance which is financed by whites. If a nigger paid for a movie ticket, they are more likely to do it with white money than their own. Niggers should not be allowed govt assistance financed by humans.

Secret psyop?

I'll pay for some tickets to the volcano excursion in Hawaii and I'll pay some poly more to push them in.

Regional American accents do still exist, but they are less common. The main reason for this is mass communication. People naturally imitate the people around them. When populations are removed from each other, they will develop more unique traits as members of each population imitate each other, and the populations' speech patterns evolve separately.

In an age of mass communication, populations are not separated. Everybody imitates everybody else, so everybody's speech patterns evolve towards a singularity.

Likewise, television is dominated by Broadcast English, an artificially "neutral" American accent that is roughly equivalent to an Ohio accent. This is a primary driving force in American linguistic evolution, as large numbers of people hear (and subconsciously imitate) it.

No. No more gibs for the niggers. They're big boys now and should take care of themselves.

>EBT
Extra Broke ass nigga Transfers

Already happened, they were called Rhodesia and South Africa

when you live by a narrative there isn't much room for differing messages

another example

Blacks should pay for whites, they should pay reparations.
If not for whites they would be either living in chains in Africa, or they wouldn't exist at all as their genetic lineage would be stopped with castration.
The movie Black Panther wouldn't exist without whites and without whites SAVING black slaves from African slavers.

These people are so ungrateful that it is not unreasonable to suggest that all blacks should be put back into slavery and sold back to Africans at a discount. If their logic is consistent they will praise Americans for this action.

Why doesn’t this faggot go stand outside a movie theater and buy groids tickets? I can see it now he walks up to this gang banger nigger and is all like “I’m sorry my people made your people are so poor here’s some money for a ticket” the fag boy would get robbed or stabbed so quick.

I agree, but I find it odd that the same thing haven't happened in Norway. All regions in Norway have their own accents, though they have been diluted somewhat compared to a hundred years ago.
There are actually countless Norwegian accents. Each city has its own accent, and there are even slight variations within the cities themselves. If you go to communities about an hour outside the city, they'll have their own variations of the local dialect.
The further away from the city you go, the more unique the accent becomes. People who live in fjords and valleys are particularly known for their broad accents.

>a white guy writes a completely retarded article about a movie
>the movie is about a C-list super hero and blatantly panders to a race for views
>suggests people should buy that race tickets for no reason as if whites beyond people like him are even seeing the movie
How did this get published? It’s such a fucking stupi-
>Huffpo
Oh. Never mind. Fake news: the site.

>Reasons for signing
>We waz kangs
That's as good a reason as any, I guess.

Blacks should pay for my tickets cause I pay for their food through my taxes

will it SOLVE racism once and for all in our society?

if yes then yes. if no then no.

no privileged americans (and brits) should drop exploiting african countries for resources.

this idpol is a distraction

all niggers get in free, like they can just walk in and be loud stupid niggers and make normal people hate them more.
i really hope this ends up happening, normies will say its rayciss if they dont donate the money, they used niggers to make money and they're keeping it all! the movie was so successful, you made all dat money, now donate it to the absolute worst neighborhoods in detroit and chicago! slavery! the KANGZ made that money, its dey money now

FAKE

>Should Huffington Post """Journalists""" Be Purged?

Yes.

I'm almost convinced that whites really can't experience racism.

Why is the word nigger so offensive to blacks? Because you're not just calling them a demeaning name, you're reminding them that they are the lowest life form that could be considered human. A black man.

What happens when you call a white man a cracker or a mizungu? Your telling them that they are one of the guys that built civilization.

>There's no Southern accent, Brooklyn accent, Boston accent or Midwestern accent.
you literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about. ever been to mobile? red hook? kew gardens? no fucking clue

Let's see. It seems to me that when you consider how many blacks are on welfare, and how many are in prison, and the fact that by and large, only white people pay taxes, then it already is the case that whites pay for blacks.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?source_location=topic_page
Sign this and if you have a black twitter use the hashtag. If we get enough people asking for gibs, Hollywood might start to reconsider pushing diversity so hard. It won't be an instant change but it's a start

Only if they will leave the country.

>here’s why

PAY MUH REPARATIONS (((WHITEY)))!

well whites are already paying for blacks. its called social benefits

if by "privileged whites" you mean "Jews" then yes, they should pay for the tickets.
keep in mind, kikes aren't actually white, or people at all. they're parasitic rats

>(something degenerate) here is why
>(something degenerate) and that's a good thing
This pattern is making me insane, why is it working so much?

Based.

Underrated post.

Gibmedat ticket money dawg...

This is why i bought a house in the middle of nowhere

>some faggot in his 20's
Kek

And in inner city america