Made in Abyss

What is her final game?

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

B-but I'm not gay.

>the bottom of the abyss is connect to the networksphere

Where is chapter 42 up and translated?

In the archive.

What would make Lyza kill herself and leave Riko alone up there?

But she didn't kill herself, she wanted to know what lies at the bottom, but she probably bumped with the God Hand down there

how does a living corpse grow though?
or are they not talking about riko?

It's Ozen's being a cunt, but riko is a "functional" zombie, she's not rooting.
Basically she got revived inside that box.

Yeah that’s the thing, is not that Riko is a traditional zombie, it’s simply that she should be dead but the relic “revive” her

This may be the last thing i'm going to do, but OZEN IS CUTE

W-what does it mean to smell good though? Also why does she have planks on her back?

Endgame, OP. The word you're looking for is endgame not final game. Endgame is a reference to chess, it is the state of the board when the game reaches its final stage and most of the pieces are gone. The term gained popularity recently since it is also used to refer to the available content at the end of a videogame. Anyway, testing how this thing looks.

In this case? Smell good simply means that Reg likes it, the planks are likely armor to protect her back, remember that the long hair is also simply part of the helm

Nice, can you do Srajo from that same page too?

PENIS JOKES.

related?

Is there still a mega link for translated chapters? The old one I had was taken down.

All of the updated chapters are getting uploaded to batoto now, use a batoto downloader if you don't like reading it online.

Will do. What's up with /our boy/ Srajo anyway? Is he sitting on a throne, or carrying a tiny coffin?

Do android dream about punished Riko

>Is he sitting on a throne
I actually never noticed this, I always thought he was carrying something. But now that you mention it, his hands seems to be on his knees and his posture looks like he's sitting on something rather than standing.

I don't know what's Charcoal Sand but they need to find a lot of it and make a big-ass tower shield. Rico got almost killed (and permanently maimed) because the umbrella didn't cut it.

>his hands seems to be on his knees
nah he's pregnant, pregnant with MYSTERIES

I'm guessing carrying a relic, it'd be odd for him to be sitting, when all the other White Whistles are standing in their pics...unless of course it turns out Srajo is crippled and is using a relic enhanced wheelchair.

I'm happy that Rico proved to be useful during this arc. She showed she was pretty good at learning new languages, and that's crucial for exploring and understanding a hidden/lost civilization. Her knowledge from her mother's notes also helped the team recognize and avoid an extremely high level dangerous beast, and also to find something to eat. Best girl needs to shine more often.

Shut up Reg, no one like Riko

MOTH CUNNY

But she's forgetting to ask the big questions, such as, "How much I gonna owe for professional Prushrock carving services?"

Rude.

>Best girl
>not faputa

faputa looks TOO MUCH like riko
strange...

Outtie belly buttons are disgusting

fag

Don't bully

bondad's pose here reminds me of Friend

This is freaking NTR

I'm sorry user, but she'll be shitting this arc out from now on.

The ED has no right to be that cute. They better not play it directly after ending the episode on a sad note.

So, hoch much will the anime really show? You know what I mean

All of it

this fucker is fine minutes after getting its innards crushed

What happens if you push them?

Power of the abyss

Cum. Cum everywhere.

>final episode, they finish the volume 5
>ED kicks in, but this time it sung by everyone together including Bonedad.
>pic related is the end card

Reg pls

It just had a prolapse, nothing was crushed

Where are chapters coming faster?
I just read the one where the rat didn't die from anal prolapse and our hero is shitting on a shit eating creature that disguises as a toilet

meant for

;_; yamero

yeah, they kind of stuck them back together
that plushie fanatic, on the other hand, man, for some reason that scene was supposed to hit like a brick and it did
I guess it's there to sygnalise that, in fact, that place IS fucking DANGEROUS

Cum. Cum everywhere.

I guess they either demand something unreasonable for prushka stone or the group steals the prushka whistle and run away

I just thought about how rare it is for manga to get adaptations that almost catch up to the source material. Just how lucky are we to get volume 5 adapted as well?

I dont think they can squeeze in bonedad arc in there

Bit the OP has Idofront and Papa. The pace seems to be 3 ch per ep, episode 3 is called Departure, which further confirms the 3 ch per ep pacing.

The four layer is fun! FUN!

She looks like Sachiko right there.

survival of the cutest

Does anyone have the REG picture with "only death awaits"? Can't find it.

Reminder that Bonedad and his base in the opening is a red herring ala Overlord and the anime will stop right before Reg and pals meet him.

I didn't quite understand, not only did they steal all his toys, they also stole his flesh and killed him?
If that was the case, their recovery after seeing it was too quick, that's how i feel about almost all their reactions to harsh happenings.

Overlord is literally the only anime in which the OP teased something that wasn't adapted and that'a a light novel adaptation.

It’s mostly Riko, the girl get over everything relatively easy, I guess that’s one of her “qualities”? Nanachi commented about it in that scene

I don't even know why it's a red herring.
Nanachi's flashback is going to feature him and Idofront extensively. He can legit be in the OP anyway.
Leaving him for a future season might allow some time to build hype and boost manga, BD, and other merchandise sales. Maybe enough to justify a theatrical movie for that arc.
Or it could backfire and we'll never get anything past wherever they end. I hope not.

I want to become a toilet Narehate!

>Maybe enough to justify a theatrical movie for that arc.
Yeah, the entire Bondrewd arc is probably best served either as a film or an OVA, whichever allows for consistent high quality animation and cinematic direction. It'd be cool to see the arc in the tv series, but I dunno if they'll be able to keep up the quality for all the action sequences.

Delusional. I don't think the Nanachi flashbacks showed a distant shot of Idofront either and the way the OP is composed suggests that they will reach that point.

Yeah, but that's awful.
my new friend became a cartridge and then a disgusting stone
That sucks, gotta take a dump and marvel at the fauna
Did they kill plushy monster/spoiler] or not?
Because if they actually did, fuck, come on! How can i like such a psicopath.
Nanachi always seems on the brink of tears and emotionally repressed, reg's just a watchdog and doesn't actually become all chipper after the traumas.

>disgusting
What. It's a pretty nice-looking stone bruh.

How am I supposed to take anyone named Faputa seriously?

>She have detailed notes (with illustrations) about benis and boipussy

Dude, this is the same girl who didn't hesitate to attempt to break Reg via fire/drills/anal probing at the beginning of the manga. She was never normal in the head to begin with. Hell, even Bondrewd comments on that; how she's closer to his kind of mindset than he expected.

Is Pafuta better?

This, Mob Psycho had the broccoli in the OP and everyone knew the show wouldn't reach so far.

>charcoal sand
we carbon fiber nao

And i'm gonna end up disliking the series because of the constant push and pull of horrible things and quick dismissals.
If nanachi had laughed it off and gone have fun with new languages straight after the whole thing with the one eyed dog and it's little bed full of mementos i would've dropped it right there.

fight me u little faggot

>mfw no broccoli arc

MAKE IT STOP

That's why I like it, everyone's of the mindset that horrible things happen in the abyss and they shouldn't ruminate too much. It's this same kind of attitude towards horror and death that drew me into Dorohedoro.

What if Regs beam actually teleports stuff to the bottom of the abyss?

You gotta remember that kids like Riko are literally raised from birth to go Abyss delving, and are therefore conditioned in a way to ignore all the horrors they will inevitably find down there.

>The most human person in the Abyss is a robot

But mob had way more content and the same goes for Overlord. MiA has the perfect amount of chapters for adapting. And it's kind of a stretch to say that they teased brocolli in mob in the OP when it was just a piece of brocolli. The MiA OP clearly shows the Seeker Camp, Nanachi's home and Idofront in order.

someone edit Meinya as the rat

>Dorohedoro
Nah, Doro's always been in the goofy kind of horror, you know that in the end everything's gonna be fine and all the cast will happily laugh, eat and drink even though they are a bunch of murderers. R-right?
This one is much more about despair, and things are not fine at all.

>If nanachi had laughed it off and gone have fun with new languages
>i would've dropped it right there.
Because that's out of character for her. Riko brushing that off rather quickly is entirely in-character.

nanachi doesn't ruminate, she crouches and swallows her tears and tries to enjoy her time.
Reg doesn't ruminate, he cries and suffers and becomes serious for awhile, at least compared to riko, she forgets it in a minute, as soon as her asshole itches or she drops a foot downwards in the abyss.
Ehhh, not so much. I'm not convinced by that argument. I still feel like the quick recoveries are making the bad things seem trivial, and after the one eyed dog and cute daughter i just can't swallow it.
I'm still eagerly following it, but goddam.

I want a Meinya plush. That little rat is adorable as fuck, and my old stress relief toy broke.

That's a hamster not a rat

Dorohedoro has been about the situation steadily getting worse as everyone tries to save themselves and their friends from the hell that is the future since near the start. It's always been set in a world where everything is shit and most people are terrible. Where did you get your impression from?

>if you squeeze hard enough the eyes and innards come out

I'm still asking if plushy guy actually Died or if dismemberment is just a bummer like losing your house due to not paying mortgage for them monsters
Would you accept it if even my extreme example happened with riko?
She wasn't there for the euthanasia but she seemed respectful, especially after she dreamt of the ghost

He's okay right?