Why is Denmark considered to be scandinavian country? It seems that it's quite different in culture etc...

Why is Denmark considered to be scandinavian country? It seems that it's quite different in culture etc. I'm watching winter olympics and browsing Sup Forums where Norway, Finland and Sweden are having friendly banter and competing in the Olympics against each other but Danish people are nowhere to be seen.

Why are they so different from other Scandinavian countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=qk1J7EasQSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It seems that it's quite different in culture etc
it isn't

Danes are Germans in denial

It used to be before Sweden took Scania from them, where the name Scandinavia originates from. And Denmark is pretty flat with temperate weather, beaches and all that.

>Danish people are nowhere to be seen
Becasue Danish people can't into winter sport.
t. crypto dane

I can assure you it isn't. You need to be Scandinavian to get it.

That Denmark is not very represented in winter olympics is due to it being a flat country with few places to skii. We also don't have many participants from Southhern Sweden, but you would not know that.

Essentially characteristic for the Scandinavian countries is that cultural and linguistic differences often are bigger within a country than across the border

>It seems that it's quite different in culture etc

no it doesn't: youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc

Southern half of all Scandinavian countries are temperate. It is just that the other 3 extends further north

Culturally you could say southern Sweden clusters culturally closer to Denmark. Northern Sweden closer to Finland. Middle Sweden we don't speak about.

The Danes are still in NATO position recovering from last night's party

What events do Finns do well in out of curiosity?

>middle sweden we don't speak about
what happens there?

If Denmark is Nordic then so is uk

Hockey & knife fighting

Stockholm happens there

Do you really have to ask?

"No".

The north is more nordic than angle

You are neither in the region, nor speak our language. You would be next in line after Iceland maybe. Perhaps ahead of Germany

Once again, Finland is not part of Scandinavia
We are Nordic and a part of Fennoscandia but not scandinavian

Angles (Huns) are not Danes (the guys who live on the islands).

Swedes are Gerrmans in disguise

>Denmark is rightful Prussian clay. - Bismarck

That Attila empire is way exageratted. Plus the Huns didn't really hold territory but just had a bunch of vassals

Other way around at most. But truth is that Germans are generally assimilated Celts

Finland? WhT the hell is that? There’s no country there you idiot, what kind of shopped photo is that.

Bismarch going to war with Denmark for such a tiny portion of land and people must have been his most meaningless war

>quite different in culture.

You are so uninformed it hurts.

Denmark is quite similar but they don't really participarte in winter sports because they have less snow, no places to ski and no hockey talent whatsoever

West middle sweden is based with GOAT accents
East middle sweden is Stockholm which is horrible all around

Danes are socially competent Sweded

>taking back your rightful clay is meaningless

You sicken me.

Scandinavia consist only of the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, who share common culture and almost the same language.
Danish and Norwegian are almost the same, while Swedish is a bit different.
The reason Denmark is not to be found in the Olympics is that there are no mountains in the country while the scandinavian other two countries have at lot.
Also Sweden is the asshole of scandinavia.

Sorry, forgot to disable my shitpost meme flag

we wuz danes

Pretty much yeah, I simplified it. Sorry if you are a Western Middle Swede, I meant the East part

It wasn't your clay. Slesvig was rightly Danish and the people there wanted to remain Danish

Let bygones be bygones damnit

Danes are uncucked Swedes, who actually preserve their culture and native population.

GO BACK TO GERMANY FUCKIN BARBARIAN SCUM BRITTANIA IS RIGHTFULLY CELTIC SOILS REEEEeeEEEEee

Denmark is slightly better at the moment, but they were open borders too before. Anyway we are working on catching up to them

>rightful
Only the southern part was, as the 1921 referendum showed.

Welcome to Burger education. All correlation is causal, always. One man likes skiing and he is from Sweden, all true swedes love skiing.

I think it's more that they're better hidden. I can't pinpoint them on a map and most people seem the same.

What are the Dutch?

WE WUZ if britons would have been wiped out leaving only angles saxons and ViKANGZ

>hard to winter sports with when the norwegian mountains hog all the cold weather coming south and thus we get no snow, only rain.

Jews of the north.

You have to realize that the lines between Germanic and Celtic was pretty blurry at the edges of Germania. The Dutch (Batavians) were on such blurry group

You might not have known about this but the Norwegian monarch is actually still a part of the Danish monarch, Norway never went away from being a Danish colony in 1814 when the constitution was being made there was a war between Norway and Sweden(only because they wanted the clay) so these Norwegians realized they could create a new government but they thought that a republic was kinda gay, so they wanted to be in comfy Danish rule again, so what happen?
The Danish sent a proxy king so that, no one would ever question the validity of the kingdom but it was too late, the Swedish already had a double spy inn Norway that sent information to the British empire because Sweden wanted the clay so bad, so the British being gigantic faggots said that Norway was not it's own country, ect. So the scheming Norwegians got a plan use the Danish proxy to have marriage with one of the whores in the British family and then be rightful Danish clay, but unfortunately that shit backfired super hard since the proxy monarch wanted to rule Norway as an independent and the Danish monarch was too drunk to realize that Norway only wanted to be a comfy colony, so when ww2 hit the proxy king was assassinated and the body double made things on track so that Norway is rightful Danish clay.

Tell me about it.

Don't speak for us snowman.

who the fuck cares about scandinavia?

Russia actually offered Finland back to Sweden, but that traitor Bernadotte traded the offer for Norway instead. Hence he fucked everyone over in the long run

I met 5 Danish birds in London when I was there for business last week. All of them said Danish men are basically barbaric autists with no concept of how to treat women.

Had a couple of drinks with them to be polite, 4 of them were Lovecraftian abominations. Kind of like pic related. I'm talking Apex Twin tier horrors. One was a solid 9/10. Didn't like those odds so I didn't really pursue anything.

They also told me the Danish government was paying for them to be in London to attend a course. They were all 25 - 35 years old.

I don't know how to feel about this.

I mean:

Denmark lost Norway
Norway got a union they did not want
Sweden ended up with no extra territory 100 years later
Finland had to suffer 100 years under Russian rule

So bad trade for everyone

That's what women say all over the world after getting equal rights. Bet you paid for those drinks.

lel wut?
Only thing I can agree on is the UK / GB being gigantic faggots

I think during 20s and early 30s Finland was considered to be part of Baltic nations.

Pic sorta related. Finns and estonians having a joint military exercise during 30s.

This image is a good summary of the political and historical climate in the Nordics

Scandinavia is about sea connections, not the land.

This cartoon is a good summary of the cognitive delusion of Sweden in current year

True, except Swedish Pepe needs to be an intersex womyn (pronouns: hen/hyn/häåon) with a Feministiskt Initiativ tatoo

this retarded scandi banter is why I can never have any conversations on this fucking site

I can have pretty good conversations with fellow nordics on scandinavia / the north but there is always this one swede who starts acting like sweden is superior and it ticks a nerve in me.

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
>swedish banter

I don't get it.
Denmark is still controlling the world with it's cheap and shitty beers. And Sweden tries to control the world but fails since Sweden does not realize that alcohol is the only true power but you need to make it cheap and shitty.

Notice the guy to the left?

Well a swed a Norwegian and a dane can all sit down and have a conversation with eachother in their native languages and everyone will understand eachother

In few places can 3 people talk 3 different languages and still understand eachother with few misunderstanding, thats why they are considerd Scandinavian

I don't get why people are buying it either. But hey, as long as it sells

Nah, he is Lennart Oesch. Finnish officer, who served in German army and Finnish army. Fought in WW1 eastern front, Finnish civil war, Winter war and Continuation war.

Dää kallas gnääll bäältet

>highest point 200m, thinks it can into winter sports

Swedes are very good at sabotaging their own nation. It has always taken an outside force to pull them out of make them realize what is going on.

I always get a hoot out of Carlsberg marketing itself as (probably) the best beer in the world. They truly are master trolls.

Tuborg grön och T-röd bärs som bärs

youtube.com/watch?v=qk1J7EasQSY

Damn, I thought we finally had an actual case of Eternal Anglo manipulation caught on photo

Which outside force would that have been? As far as I know all our heroes are Swedish. Even now the outside world has done nothing to help us out either. That many Swedes are now awoken are entirely due to the stubborn efforts of movements within our own country.

Keyword "probably"

soon the button will be pressed and all ikea furniture will come alive to kill everyone.

I personally think you people are sinister. There is no moral right in selling cheap beer around the world and sending tuborg to Norway and having it so cheap that even local brewery can't compete.

Reverse search the guy i posted, and study more.

Would they list a Finnish person as a Swedish hero? Even if the few and miserable triumphs for the Swedes in the Seven years war were all because of him, Even if he was the only one who stood up against Gustav III of Sweden, the one king who destroyed and sabotaged your empire so badly you lost it all.

Norway has beer that tastes and smells of farts. In a silver can.

Having Norwegian relatives and having tried some of the local pilsners, we're doing you a favour m8

Why is the uk not considered scandinavian

Because the vikings already took everything they wanted from you.

smells and tastes like farts. and the finish has a strong prolonging scent of farts

ikke faen denne her er god som bare det.

You should try this 10% Flemish big boy Ol

bare bra. hvar har du det?

goddamnit forgot pic

Prover den næste gang.

Explains why they let so many Muslims into their country.

Finland is not part of Scandinavia, its part of Fenno-Scandia.

Yeah it makes me always go pic related. If my word means anything this superiority complex doesn't exist and the only times I've heard "danskjävel" irl it's always a meme, probably from that Ernst-hugo järegård film.
have a (you)
The part of the country I live in seem to have realized this but went the opposite direction anyway. There's a bunch of "craft beer" places popping up in the city but maybe that's because I live in poz central.
t.stockholm

prov noen av alkis ola som seidel
>st-bernardus
I need to travel to Belgium some day.
well, it's hipsters that craft beer a friend of mine wanted to do the same thing for some unexplained reason.

Try this. and explain why yours, with the glaciers in your country, tastes like farts.

Beer is all about getting drunk in a fine fashion. So the beer is supposed to smell like toxic material so then you know you are not supposed to drink every single day, only once per month.

Anyone else noticing the American cuckposting targeting the Olympics on Sup Forums and Sup Forums?