#NotMyFriends #FriendsSoWhite

A month or so back Millenials complained about the TV series Friends. They claimed it was racist, homophobic and Transphobic.

We should start a Facebook and Twitter campaign to get Friends removed from TV.

Why?

Those on the fence in the culture war will instantly find the campaign ridiculous. The left will find the campaign acceptable and this is where the magic happens. The normies will be forced into debating the extreme left and this will Redpill normies to the agenda of the Left. We will force them to choose sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/friends-netflix-sexist-racist-transphobic-problematic-millenials-watch-a8154626.html?amp
change.org/p/friendssowhite-to-create-a-tv-climate-that-better-reflects-our-moder-diversity
google.co.uk/amp/www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/amp38817/11-times-friends-sexist-homophobic/
youtube.com/watch?v=ypB9a1gMS9E
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/should-we-forgive-friends-for-feeling-a-little-offensive-in-2016/2016/02/18/e8d47280-d0d3-11e5-b2bc-988409ee911b_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QvlyF6gsBQo
ethnicelebs.com/courteney-cox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PIVOT

good idea
bump for posterity

smart

The beauty of the concept is that the left will call supporters of Friends Nazis and the Normies will have to accept “well I guess if liking friends makes me a nazi, I’m a nazi”

who was the best black character in Friends and why was it the the morning's here guy?

There are episodes that make fun of Monica being fat.

Body positivity types could be triggered into doing our bidding.

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/friends-netflix-sexist-racist-transphobic-problematic-millenials-watch-a8154626.html?amp

They tried to get ROSS to go out with Charlie ( black female) she adhered to white beauty characteristics.

She was a token character that they got rid of quickly.

At least two of them are kikes.

bump

Chandlers father is Trans and Chandler is ashamed of him.

When you look back at it now Chandler's father is a really horrible stereotype. He/she can definitely be used here

>We should start a Facebook and Twitter campaign to get Friends removed from TV.
No fuck you mohammed, i dislike them but not enough to have them off the air.
I'm ok with removing that fat homo jazz off the air tho.

#FriendsTransPhobic

yeah except normies don't care about old tv shows.

The trick isn’t to get it of the air but to simply try to get it off. The normies will have to defend it against the Left and then be forced to take the side of the right.

This is actually brilliant

It's so devious, I love it

The show is called 'Friends'
Not 'Homies'

What the fuck do they expect?

This can wean over women who are into the "muh metropolitan, muh experiences".

Same for sex&the city, bridget jones and other crap like that, hugh grant movies

Yessss but they're white just like you goy

Lel

What we really should do is the whole Ross and Rachel were on a break thing rather than labeling it as racist, homophobi, transphobic, etc.

I will support this mostly because friends is so shit.

Friendsgate 2018
Or the potential expands to Sitcomgate 2018

Also coincidentally the two most annoying unfunny untalented characters.

We could go with Sitcomgate, weren't all sitcoms not just Friends mostly pure white when you think about it? Frasier, Seinfield, King of Queens, etc.

Coincidentally Jews always cast themselves alongside hot white women and chads in order to boost their image and make their dominance palatable.

change.org/p/friendssowhite-to-create-a-tv-climate-that-better-reflects-our-moder-diversity

Yeah and they love to show reruns of these non stop to dull the masses. I'm sure a lot of people are hiding in a 90s sitcom bubble, having taken shelter from reality for the last 20 years.

>Chandlers father is Trans and Chandler is ashamed of him.
Chandler's father is an actively performing DRAG QUEEN who does shows in Vegas.
Even today that shit's pushing it for the average leftycuck.

Time to shatter the bubble and show them the true face of the SJW left and then make them choose a side.

>The Dukes of Hazzard
>The Beverly Hillbillies
not all of the shows need to be about yankees and jews my dude

google.co.uk/amp/www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/amp38817/11-times-friends-sexist-homophobic/

This is a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypB9a1gMS9E

I forgot how fucking hot Monica was.

Comments section shows the conditions are right for this. Redpilling could be huge.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/should-we-forgive-friends-for-feeling-a-little-offensive-in-2016/2016/02/18/e8d47280-d0d3-11e5-b2bc-988409ee911b_story.html

Bump

Yep. Damn shame the actress ended up marrying a jew.

Plus, even if no one is redpilled, that filth we be off of TV.

She is a Jew herself. No loss.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvlyF6gsBQo

Why didn't Friends acknowledge 9/11?

Kek.

Her character is a jew. Courteney Cox is from Alabama. Not exactly a bastion of kikery.

ethnicelebs.com/courteney-cox
>Ethnicity: English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish, German, distant Swedish and French

Bump

She spoke with a completely white accent

It's so funny that such a degenerate show that was definitely (((progressive))) for its time is now regarded as offensive. I don't know how leftists keep up with their own bullshit.

I thought shouting racism was the last refuge of a man with no argument.
Turns out digging up the corpse of a 25 year old TV show to shout racism at it is.

We need to get the memes churning out and the hashtags trending. The fallout could be hilarious.

Imagine getting apologies from the cast and crew. Kek.

It’s more about getting normal people into the firing line of the Left. This will then make them have to choose a side and reconsider the side of the fence they sit on.

In the show they’re accepting of Chandler’s mentally ill father, who is a legit transvestite by the way. Ross’s lesbian ex and her wife always have the upper hand on Ross and make him look like a weak cuck.

What do these people even want anymore?

Does anything make them happy?

If anything, the show is far too Jewish, with 33% of the cast being Jews, despite the fact that they only make up 2% of the population.

Wtf I hate that Jew she married now
>More than I already did

#NOTMYFRIENDS

Nothing will make them happy. They are empty, miserable shells of people. The ones who are practicing homosexuals are always particularly miserable. They don't want anything specific, they just want to year down all that is good and get everyone down to their shit level. They don't believe in anything at all and they don't care about truth; each different situation will have them use whatever they think helps their side, consistency is not a consideration. The time for indulging these cretins is over and the time for publicly taking a stand (as much as you can do without getting fired) is here.

*Tear down all that is good

>I don't know how leftists keep up with their own bullshit.

Ross was transracial

bump

Looks so much like Clyde Cash in this scene.

These picture are always the worst. A cast photoshoot but still half way in character even though they're fully understood to be the actors revealed. It shows this game that celebrities like to play by exploiting the trust a person learns in a fake image and how average people eat it up. These people don't love eachother. They aren't matches that happened spontaneously. They are being paid to stand their and make goofy expressions of spontaneity.

Kek

this can be good

top kek

we need to role a campaign that is against EVERYTHING without gay, trans,black and muslim protagonists.

Bumping because this would obviously work

>Facebook and Twitter

First of all, that show was terrible. Second if you're clicking on faceberg or twatter you are part of the fucking problem. Kill yourself, faggot.

bump

>owning the libs by getting friends removed
I fucking hate you people

Good idea. I hate that vapid show. Might as well drag it through the mud. Maybe Anniston will say some stupid shit and ruin her own career.

just torrent it nigger

great plan guys

>tfw actually getting triggered by these captions

This is really how people look at a comedy show and think in current year

>coincidentally

Aniston makes me muh dicc

Jews are not white.

good