Be asian girl in HK

>be asian girl in HK
>go out for a drink
>westerners start hitting on us

why can't westerners control their yellow fever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they think just because tvey are white thay can do anything to slant eyes. Yellow fever faggots are niggers of whites

they just want to play with your cock a little.

>yellow fever
Be honest, how many white men have you fucked over your own beta asian men?

It's probably because tits or gtfo bitch

>Yellow fever faggots are niggers of whites
fucking /thread

you can state your business only after you show tits

fuck off

Because they think you're easy. Are you?

>be asian RP girl on Sup Forums
>go post my own thread
>westerners start shitposting in it

why can't westerners control their yellow fever?

this just means the races are out of phase.
pure niggers shouldn't exist. pure whites shouldn't exist. pure asians shouldn't exist.
there should only be mulattoes and hapas.
then the global race war can begin.
and hapas will win.

actually, you're in HK, it's rightful british clay
>t.beta english teacher

Ahhhh Hong Kong, see you in the 2040-50's

true

>global race war can begin.
>and hapas will win
hapas didn't stopped russians from conquering the Stans

>Hong Kong females
Must've been a white with low standards.

it depends if they are cute i chat a bit more

In reality when you hit on a mid-tier HK slavegirl she moistens immediately. Disregard OP's statement.

1. tits or gtfo
2. don't go out in public if you're afraid of public interactions

SPBP

Don't go for a drink then

Not if they already have White children

You exist to serve the white man.

Experience says this is so.
Also digits.

tits or GTFO and westeners are drunken british niggers saged

>Not if they already have White children
then they either cheat on their wifes or have children unmarried. And that is pretty niggerish if you ask me

Thats weird you type that. Now that I think about it. I do hit on every Asian women I come across. Except here in the states.

maybe they like your giant azn nose and square jaw

>2 posts by this ID

Quit it, we know you're not a woman.

White girls are for blacks, asian girls are for whites, brown girls are for browns, anime girls are for the rest.

Divorced? The same with White gays who have White children from a previous relationship, they still did their duty to their race despite being hypocrite degenerates

tits or gtfo

>Divorced
to be divorced you have to be married. And if you divorced that means you entered marriege without knowing what other person is like, so still, pretty niggerish. Also Church doesen't allow divorce.

Take the compliment, bitch. You're lucky you get the upgrade

Fpbp

Probably because you dress like a whore ans they thibk you are a hooker

I always wanted to fuck a sideways slit. they don't exist here :(

>sideways slit
and what is that?

There's more divorces due to the man is in fact gay than you can think and they have zero care about the Church and its dogmas

I'm not talking about faggots

i dont

i just go out with my friends for a drink, we dont look for hook ups

it's a joke that implies asian women have horizontal vaginas

At least they're not the chinklets you're used to.

this is usually cringy american guys who have never travelled anywhere else
asian girls cant resist handsome 6 feet gods of men from europe with charming accents and olive skin

Show bobs

butthurt mongol detected

ah that. Weird, because Split is filled with asian girls, even during winter. They are immune even to smelly air that plagues Split for last couple of months. I do not recommend going for them, I just say if you want you can get some in Split.

Show bob and vegane

>olive skin
>6+ft

>a man hit on me in a bar
maybe you'd prefer to be speaking mandarin right now?

that pretty much describes any serb/croat. maybe not olive skin but certanly not pale and weak

or Japanese?

I'm near Rijeka. Just weird commie people here

Probably because most American women have become degenerate and American men want a girl who's not degenerate and most Americans sure as hell don't have a problem with racemixing until America looks like fucking Sweden...

“The Jew alone regards his race as superior to humanity, and looks forward not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them all and to its final ascendancy under the leadership of a tribal Messiah.”
Goldwin Smith, The Jewish Question, October 1881

“The great ideal of Judaism is that the whole world shall be imbued with Jewish teaching and that in a Universal Brotherhood of Nations — a greater Judaism in fact — all the separate races and religions shall disappear.”

The Jewish World, February 9, 1883

That's a jew, not a white person.

I'm afraid we're going to get invaded by chinks. It's bad even now with gooks and nips, I can't imagine horror when hordes of chinks start arriving here. Apperantly they watched some show about Croatia and some travel agency said that we are best location to travel.

Be happy that people give you attention and that you will never experience the loneliness that men go through

I agree with the sentiment slightly, living in Australia I've had to deal with Asians pretty much becoming the predominant minority in our country,.

With that comes the cringey shit that happens with that shift in ethnicity, for instance I went to Mcdonalds 3 or so weeks ago, there was an Asian couple infront of me in the queue and and older guy (Late 50's or early 60's) behind me. The checkout girl behind the counter had given the Asian couple the wrong order, for some reason the older guy behind me moved up leant over and clasped his hand on the Asian girls shoulder and tried to console her over the order being wrong.

Shit like that is cringey and so fucking obvious, it's a wonder the Asian guy didn't do anything, what a cuck.

pls be my gf bb

post bob and vegen

99% of white men prefer white women. You are coming across the 1% that don't.
Also 99% of HK is Asian. Who else are they supposed to hit on?

>waah why do men show me attention
stop pretending like you don't crave that BWC

based nip

Because the majority of your women trip over themselves and each other to hop on every white dick.

Tits or GTFO roastie.
They hit on you because it's so much easier competing with shy chinks

fuck off cunt

Having little beta faggot white kids raised by single mothers is worse than not having any.
They'll likely just grow up to be traitors

Westerners are retarded. Just look at cucknadians - it speaks for itself.
Just tell them to fuck off.

Same with white guys who go after black girls.
The niggers of our race

>asian girls are for whites

Asian girls who want to live in Germany are so many.
But how about a large number of mixed-born children will be born in Germany?
Maybe German people with blond hair, blue eyes will not exist in German in the future?

but what if you love all woman and have certain goals in life

You're lucky anybody likes you pan faced slants desu. Asians are gross

I guess if love is involved okay then. But most of those who go for asian girls are fetishists degenerates. In ideal world that kind of "love" would be minimum because whites would live in their own countries and asians in their own

this. most asian women prefer whites anyways.

Agreed. Guys who fuck gook women are no better than coalburners. The "gook pussy tight af and white women SUCK lol" argument is no different than the "MUH DIK, DAS RITE WHYTBOI" shit.

i'm a tall, blue eyed Anglo. Ive been to Asia (China and Japan) several times. I get hit on by Asian girls all the time there. Why can't Asian girls control their white fever?

>it depends if they are cute i chat a bit more
Aaand /thread.

It's not that you mind that white men are hitting on you, it's that you think that you deserve a better white man than the ones that are hitting on you. Stop overestimating your sexual market value, show your tits, and then get TF out of here.

take me to tracer tong

This and sage

>Be on the receiving end of the social contract of courtship
>Go to a typical hookup venue
>Be upset that people hit on you

Whites shouldn't race mix but as far as rejecting White genes, it is to laugh, the most valuable on the planet.

this desu

Chinese AI!!!! CHINESE DATAMINERS EVERYWHERE

Artificial Intelligence is mankind's Biggest threat but specifically CHINESE AI… will be the downfall off us all!!.

>why Chinese user

Chink AI is learning at a rapid rate due To China's vast amount of raw DATA..

>no privacy in China means excess data

DATA IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE AI ZOG MACHINE..

>big data and data are being consumed by this construct

It lireraly grows stronger and smarter with every instaFag food upload or selfie…

>companies is silicon valley are cucking data to china

In the future we will have AI governments, AI presidents. AI advisors for court cases, and war AI generals … AI pilots for flights and AI teachers…

>AI GOD…

This is their endgame!!! Watch this thread 404…

The elite want an artifical omnipotent, omnipresent and omnipowerful construct GOD to guide them… robot Satan

Video related !!!!

Gestalts galore!!!

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

>be european
>get hired by club owner to stand around at the bar to attract more chinks

fpbp