Law Against Trolling

A British ‘glamour model’ aka a massive slut has gone to parliament and had a law passed called Harvey’s law which has made online trolling a criminal offence. Discuss.

Los Jarvei del Coalburnes

She's a whore and was used as a trojan cunt to bring in this law

It is purely a UK problem. Deal with it or fuck off. Frankly I do not care what a bunch of brown people do to other brown people.

>whydur dan u mohamd

Nice satan digits
Anyhow, take to the streets with your shitposting brethren and reclaim your home.

Which model?

Katie Price aka "massive slut"

Whatever make you happy, dude. You are living in a rapidly failing country that is being packed with refugees and Muslims. If you speak out you are arrested. If you shitpost you are arrested. No tv license? That will get you arrested. Unless you rape and kill white children then the police are there to protect you.
This is your country so fix it and stop trying to be anything more then the working class fuck that you are, that you have always been. Do not give me that "I am richfag" shit either. You are not. You are just a guy who is getting fucked by your government but you get on here and bitch expecting change to happen that way.
tl:dr. you may be white but you are still a nigger

more like leatherfaced whore.

Nigger refers specifically to black people. Stop using it to refer to whites. Whites are NOT niggers, you Chris Rock watching fedora wearing incel.

projection rules the world

she knows she's a used up, worthless whore so she needs something to make her feel better about herself / make her feel like it's someone else's fault.

Also nice digits

For anyone actually interested in this bullshit I am forced to call the UK, the former glamour model has a mixed baby that is blind, retarded and has a while list of other disabilities. Katie is upset that people are making fun of Quasimodo and now an MP is supporting her call to introduce new cyber bullying legislation

i very much disagree. there are niggers of all colors these days.

Okay thanks for the Chinese opinion but real people are talking here.

>glamour model
>That face
How...British.

LOL Whatever dude. You refuse to debate the points so you just attact with the weakest possible method. You are a joke.

that's funny coming from the mutt master

>dude
Please reevaluate your life choices.

CHING CHONG NIP FONG

Nigger to me refers to a spineless criminal.

Of course, because your entire country is shitskin.

We should troll her until she either apologizes or kill herself, with how big the ego of these people is I bet the second option will happen.

>lists why nothing can be done
>tells me to fix it

???

Says the delusional mutt.

The absolute state of Bongland.

Satanic trips are appropriate.

there are far more shitskins in your country than mine you fucking moron

you have literally like a hundred million of them

>Harvey’s law
>Harvey, 15, who is blind and has autism, ADHD and Prader-Willi syndrome
TOLL. PAID.

>All he does is talk about trains and frogs,” she said.
Kekistani status confirmed

Says the desperate shitskin.

british people deserve everything that is happening to you

Thats a picture of michael jackson tho...

that's an effective boner deterrent

CHING CHING CHING CHING

Believe it or not I'm white (atleast for latino standards) and Brazil population is mostly white being around 47% followed closely by pardos. Atleast I undestand that my country is not white or european and never will be instead of chimping out at europeans.

lol at least chinese people do more than collect welfare

say hello to keshaun and ramon

says the chinaman

im not american just live here but you should know that 98% of white americans are actually 100% european by ancestry, there was a study. The mutt is a CIA meme, there was almost no race mixing in america or any anglosphere country until the last 10 or 20 years

>Believe it or not I'm white (atleast for latino standards)

hue

karie price has been trolled for literally a decade. she's not killing herself for anybody

nothing easy to be done but theres a way. But all of europe is doomed. Only thing you can do is move to US if youre skilled and redpilled

Tell the truth get called a troll.

Not my fault truth hurts

That's actually good info, but calling americans as mutts it's still funny, it's like calling brazilians as hues, canadians as leafs or australians as aussies.

they prefer the term burger. Anyways enjoy your muddy brown shithole country, or as i call it The West's future

Leave Michael alone you fucking asshole.

Thank you, when you fall, which won't be long if things continue like this, Brazil will rise to be the next america, well, unless we have more commie presidents.

I fall very short of the requirements to migrate to America. I think there are a number of changes that are going to happen that will discontinue current trends in the coming decades, though.