Face-ism will replace Racism

There's a shadow conflict on the horizon and the glass is about to burst. A few years from now mankind will come to terms with jaw politics and fully get redpilled on how society is being run by the Beautiful and the Wealthy. Society will also come to terms with how generations after generations incest was bred amongst the elites to preseve jawlines & high-cheekbones, valued more than your combined wealth.

Back before medical advancements, these methods of incest and protecting "lineage" was more first and foremost about the shape of the skull and not the color of your skin. This is why Skull's used in Shakespear Hamlet is so iconic.

Think about it, Shakespear talks about Horatio the Jester (read: nice beta guy with a moon face) whilst holding his skull without the jaw bone. The Wealthy Intellectual Elites knew preserving the genes of bone structure were more important than physical wealth which is why Plastic Surgery is so common in today's wealthy commoners, the step below the incest bred generationally beautiful men and women. The curtain will eventually drop and there will be prejudice of a new kind that'll surpass all skin tones and whatever you thought you knew about Racism.

Ugly Jew commie detected.

Aristocrats have oval faces and slightly tapered jaws. Flat, wide jawbone = nigger tier pleb shit.

I know every other user is a moonface beta cuck on this board but don't be insecure enough to not join the debate.

>over compensating manlets and under-developed wealthy skulls are prefered over Sculpted Gods with wealth and chiseled faces

Typical mouthbreather angst.

Fuck you dude my face is cute. I just have some acne scarring on the sides but I can get it fixed with surgery

>be a man
>take pride in being cute

Are you a pair of toddler socks? Lmao no amount of clear skin will hide your baby face.

peoplekind **

>why won't anyone have a retarded argument with me?

I AM a moon face

I honestly don’t care I can grow a godly beard due to my mediteranean genes

You ain't foolin nobody unfortunately. The faceists see through our facade.

Are there still any aristocratic families alive anymore? I feel like they all died in WWI and WWII. Honorable men are the first to die in modern warfare.

>Face-ism will replace Racism
No, manlet liberation will come first.

Just when I thought OP couldn’t get any more gay he goes and writes a post like this...

Even before the incel uprising?

Bump

the problem is women will still rather like to fuck the "jaw-chad Groom" instead of the aistocratic chinlet. Even if she marries him because he has status
having a cute face gets a man laid (among other things)

Most wealthy chinlets are too busy making money to notice jose the gardener with a diamond cut jaw railing their trophy wife behind the chinlets back. Happens all the time

>mankind will come to terms with jaw politics and fully get redpilled on how society is being run by the Beautiful and the Wealthy.

Come to terms? We've always known that, friendo. Everybody who has a bit of basic education knows we are ruled by a small elite and in a more personal side, that pretty people have advantages over the less attractive. All of this "sexism, racism, homophobic", etc talk, is only ugly nasty people trying to tackle on that and shame men for liking pretty women. Instead of developing a personality for them to be likable by others, they rather force you to consider them pretty when they're not.

didn't notice this thread but I just made a thread on a similar topic

Projecting your cuckold fantasies this hard.