Something I don't get about flat Earthers: what would be the point in lying? What the hell is anyone trying to cover up...

Something I don't get about flat Earthers: what would be the point in lying? What the hell is anyone trying to cover up? If the Earth really WAS flat, then what would that change?

You just want to believe in some big conspiracy, is that it? Even if the conspiracy benefits nobody?

And how do you explain other planets? You can buy a telescope and look at the skies for yourself. Are they just disks, as well?

Secret society/advanced civilizations for the elites on the other side

The universe is expanding goy

There is a spiritual difference between being a random dot floating through an infinite space or being a flat plane where the stars and sun revolve around us. The former lends itself much more to an atheistic outlook.

The idea is that flat earth necessitates God's existence to them. If the earth is not flat, then God does not exist in their minds.
No, i am not lying.

I dunno. Maybe they think scientists/society is just retarded and not actually conspiratorial, that they just misinterpret the data and built a faulty "spherical earth" model out of pure ignorance.

>what would be the point in lying
If you saw the Earth as it is, and not as a lie, you'd reject the lies and know that there is a creator.

Control.

Forgot about the geocentric Ian that accompanies flat earth therory, good point.

Another good point, biblical literalists might think round earthers are tricked by he devil or are atheist Jesus-haters who just want to disprove be the Bible.

Do flat Earthers know how gravity works? A disc-shaped Earth would crumble into a sphere within a decade.

Geocentricism*

Also, the best way to prove the earth is flat is to sail from australia to peru, then from peru to south africa. It will take roughly the same amount of time for each trip, thus bebunking the flat earth theory FOREVER!

just a side note: it took me 21 days to sail from brazil to south africa, so the earth is round.

They're flat earthers, they don't know shit. They know how to microwave food and flush.

fuck off memeflaggot this is no way to get around your post being removed.
>why lie?
you tell me. you're obviously american using European memeflag fucking faggot mother fucker

The earth is round

what if gravity is a lie?

The entire theory of gravity rests on two balls in a shed
How accurate

The guy who took the delta flight from new zealand to chile reported his compass NOT pointing the supposed direction

Flat Earth is a psyop. Cropped up in 2009.

Earth if most likely a hollow ball. Like the sun.

Also, think about how fucking complicated it would be to program the apparent motion of celestial bodies to simulate an entire universe around your two dimensional monkey cage

why do you think there is all that icecream at the bottom

Those are just the cameras for alien TV shows. We are the ones that create myths about a lightbulb.

You cant stage a fake alien invasion without aliens.

Pretty hard to sell a fake invasion when this plane is all there is.

Need to make the sheep believe there are other places out there, so they had to come up with a way things could have formed naturally.

The ball worked wonderfully well for this.

>redit double spacing.
found the alien.

Those barbaric island habitants you found? You don't want them in your home town, right?

It’s a brilliant troll. Just like traps and ponies. Some cheeky user made up some bullshit and a bunch of stupid faggots took it seriously.

You own the entire world and as a joke you make everyone think the world is round? Or the religious thing idk. No one fucking knows.

Yes the other planets are holograms being projected onto our tent. The engineers put a tent around us to preserve their food.

There’s nothing to discuss, the earth is round.

>Even if the conspiracy benefits nobody?
There's something (((they))) don't want you to see under the disc.
What's the benefit of shilling for (((them))) free of charge anyway?

Bullshit, the earth is banana shaped

>There's something (((they))) don't want you to see under the disc.
Where do you think jew gold comes from?

expanding into what

>spiritual difference
So what is significance of having some humans with smaller penis than others?

If there is a God then it naturally follows (to us) that there is a significance to His creation. The joke is always going to be on us.

I think they are just trolling you, and you took the bait.

expanding into space user ;)!!!!!

Is this what BLM taught you?

A couple of Euro-faggots whose countries would be worthless if it weren’t for Jews. Oh, Spaniard guy, the echo isn’t subtle and doesn’t make you look cool. Grow some fucking balls and just say Jews. Wait...hang on...now I get it: you’re not a Spaniard. You’re camel fucker driver for a goat fucking sheik in Mallorca.

money

If you’re asking this question, then you obviously don’t understand the appeal of conspiracy theories. It’s not about the logic, it’s about the thrilling believe that you’ve uncovered some hidden secret that all the Normies are too dumb to see.

So why do we constantly fight over land and resources? Ill tell you the answer. Women. There is only so much pussy to go around and top notch pussy is hard to come by.

>A couple of Euro faggots whose countries would be worthless if it weren’t for Jews.
>whose countries would be worthless
>Euro faggots
>worthless
>countries

At least my country is real

Been that way since Helen of Troy.

>know that there is a creator
Like anyone can know that napoleon!

Control of what?

Nothing wrong with having an opinion and the ability to express yourself.

Flat earth is a joke user. Stop falling for their trolling.

Getting mad?

If you believe the earth is round then you believe every planetary picture and map that the illuminati print.

>Helen of Troy
what was her pussy like

KEK

belief is different from knowing

Yemen? Oman? Quwait? Qatar? You can’t mean Spain. For one, you ain’t a Spaniard. For two, Spain is about two seconds from being reposessed by Germany. Spain hasn’t had any money since it Ferdinand and Isabella. Fuck, what kind of place discovers the New World and then fucks off to get drunk and become a third rate world power. At least you managed to produce Picasso and Gaudi. Czech Republic not only has cash, but has no problem with telling Brussels to fuck itself while you’re busy bending over for islamic cock.

If Earth indeed flat, it means like 100% proof of God's existens. And you should accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior before it's too late.

Enought to get a bunch of Danaens on a bunch of boats.

If the bible was real

The Tesla launch has made me question it a little, light bends round spheres but they claim we can't see stars cause of the light but that would only work if it was an opaque shape like a square.

Hubble uses circular lens to see stars but we can't apparently see them when we launch into space from Earth

Light acts like waves, sometimes the waves cancel each other out and sometimes they enhance each others amplitude.

Obviously round.

Well, just any abstract idea of God and of us as his creations.

>Rape an entire continent you just discovered
>Use the stolen money to wage endless wars in Europe. Colonize a colonial power, battle Frenchies and krauts.
>Fuck up the chance to completely wipe out the Anglo from the (flat) face of the Earth forever
>Mexicans will take over the US

What has your country done with his life?