#METOO

#METOO

>accused

Dammmm I hope he has evidence

#metooplease

Why?

God I hope they do it'd be the perfect thing to shut these cunts up
>incoming damage control

Because otherwise the case will get thrown out and she can get a restraining order on him.

>We're equal but different

hmm what else could this 'psychological difference' account for?

>in b4 muh wage gap

Evidence? Listen and believe.

>even normies know that this is bullshit

Kek next they'll be blaming it on climate change

>Let me, a woman, tell you what men feel

I want to strangle jewish woman

>Evidence? Listen and believe.
Never blame a victim, user.

>womansplaining

Bump bump bump

Cocaine BUMP

So the movement was getting close in spot the rich predators game and got shut down.

Cuntsplaining

>broad casting

>female
>Democrat
>progressive
>Californian
>pimping #metoo for social justice points

It literally hits all the irony buttons

The difference is that men are designed to propagate their genes with almost no standards at all, while women are designed to guard their genes from all but the most worthy male she can perceive. It's presumably this way because if everyone had such standards, there would be insufficient breeding; if no-one had standards, there would be no quality control; if it wasn't strictly delineated by gender, you could end up with either situation; and women make a greater biological investment in breeding, so they got the high standards.

SJWs don't care about any kind of evolutionary basis for anything, so they can have their own standards used against them.

You mean it hits all the predator camouflage buttons

Actually she's right, but the implications of that fact undermine almost everything in feminism.

>winrar

I heard another one accused her as well back during 16-17 oooh I hope they throw the book at this hypocritical bitch for sure.

Don’t forget virtue signaling

>men LOVE IT when women grope them without consent
Oh boy

Evidence isn't needed in sexual assault cases anymore. Didn't you hear?

no one else needed any

>be woman
>get accused of a crime
>get a restraining order on your accuser
Burger laws are something else.

Shifting into 2nd gear.... pussy power mongers going down...

Hypergamy 101

#MENTOO

Nobody thought about this? Really?

>Italian thinks he's funny

Everything you just typed sounds good in your head. In reality, is bullshit.
I have standards as a male. I will NOT fuck a black chick, or mexican. White women and Asian only. I only step outside of my race for asian women. Thats it.
Women? 99% are attracted to tall, muscular men.

>Brazilian makes assumptions

It just seemed strange that nobody ever came up with it, I wasn't trying to be funny, monkey.

Race traitor. Asians are disgusting too. Don't kid yourself.

This. Only beta low t male have no standards, for they can't get it going with anyone, so anything looks great for them

>All genders are equal but some genders are more equal than others

>men are asking for it

Well, now I feel like a dirty slut.

If I got groped by that kike femnazi, I sure as fuck wouldn't be flattered. She's fucking hideous.

Kek, nice

It's just biology
>OH SHIT
NO WAIT
It's a social construct
>OH SHIT
NO WAIT

>White women and Asian only. I only step outside of my race for asian women.

is this woman is a predator?

Yeah, they're gonna have to do some serious mental gymnastics over this one.
Unfortunately, this is something women excel at.

>deep down they love Plessy v. Ferguson

This isn't true at all. For starters, across all cultures men are overwhelmingly attracted to big titties and a plump arse - this is because such indicators show the woman has sufficient body fat to be healthy enough to carry and rear offspring.

Is it possible to start your own business and not hire any women at all? Make it man only. I sure as hell don't want some BBC style shit or some fucking rape allegations subverting my company.

You sound like a faggot and I bet you don't get laid

WHY THE FUCK DID WE EVEN START THIS FUCKING MOVEMENT THE GOYS ARE RUINING EVERYTHIIIING

It's a private business so sure

above-board, no.
below-board? Absolutely.
I've stopped hiring women into the company I work for whenever possible. Their resumes just get turfed into the circular bin. A lot of guys in my company are now implemented the mike pence rule.
Women brought this shit on themselves - men are far better off covering their own asses than trusting a woman.

>when your pillow has a butt hole

if we had never given women rights, society and men wouldn't be so miserable

mmmmm

Those eyes, that nose, that fucked up smile..:

fucking whores

Pussy v Fuckurwifeson

I'm sure this is Illegal under current law, and you will probably get sued if this becomes apparent

But won't it be suspicious if you have a business with 100 Employees and 100 of them are male.
If you do this consequently, then you will probably get sued down the line.
>whenever possible
I mean, you only need ONE false rape allegation and it's over.

>Some news report 2 or 3 women on #metoo
>Leaf thinks every woman is the same way
DUDE. Stop being prejudiced. Because SOME individuals that belong to a certain group act a certain way, doesn't mean EVERY individual who belongs to the same group act the same way. Grow up

neger

I came to post this
>Oy vey!

physical evidence. his erect cock

>only because this case shows that women have the power to destroy your life just like that, does not mean they will use it.
I don't care if or how many women act this way, I don't want to be in a situation where a women CAN possibly act this way.
Does not matter if they probably won't do it.
It's like being a hostage.

I've been a manager for over a decade now.
The biggest drama whores, trouble stirrers, gossipers, slacker, and whiners have been women.
I've never had a guy cry at me when work got stressful. I've had many women cry at me.
I've never had a guy absolutely fucking bail when he was required - women do it all the damned time.
I've never had a guy flat-out fucking lie to my face that their work was done, but with women? It's par for the course.
This isn't prejudice - prejudice is pre-judgement.
This is judging women on how they actually behave.
As one should do.

Anyone who's had the misfortune of being the object of desire to a woman close to or past the wall knows you're in for a world of hurt. That shameless sense of entitlement of getting what they want, how they want, whenever they want can seriously wreak your life if you decide to not abandon that circle of influence of theirs.

pillow and flesh light all in one

Not going to stop bumpong this

Men are told, since they are kids, to suppress their emotions. They do not feel. Not because they are not capable of, it's because they have been programmed to not be. What are they? They know not. FEELING is what makes us human. That's why we can easily replace man for robots. A robot can work. A robot won't feel. But to replace a woman for a robot? Never going to happen. We are capable of feeling. We do not hide. We are free

is it me or does she bear a strong resemblance to ms. piggy?

Oh because men need evidence but seemingly every woman is 100% credible. I think this whole thing is a Jew trick to destroy the legal system and concepts of innocence as the default position.

I was groped by my executive. She slapped and groped my ass saying she "loves chocolate". I don't know if I was offended or that white Women love black men that much.

if by 'free' you mean 'absolutely neurotic', then yes, women are indeed free.

>black lies matters flag
>is black
>lies
checks out.

You want me to spit on you and call you a bitch now?

And it was an incoherent sentence.

>there is a psychological difference between men and women
>b-but only when it comes to sex, not intelligence or preferences or anything

She's correct, though.

Yes, feminism is wrong.

oh (you)

>But to replace a woman for a robot? Never going to happen. We are capable of feeling.
I work in automation and neural networks, and I can tell you definitively, that what you call "feeling" is much much much more easily emulated then actual thinking. Feelings are basically simple heuristics, that are triggered on recognition. This is why psychopaths are so effective: if you emulate feelings with reason, then you can play with them like a cat plays with mice. They are in fact very simple.

>FEELING is what makes us human.
This is one of the stupidest statements you can possibly make.
Animals also have feelings.
Making a bot have feelings is 2 Years away.
Reason is what makes us human.

Am I the only one who thinks this is hot as fuck? I mean that woman's not the hottest piece out there, but the thought of her walking over to me in one of those fancy skirt-suits, bending over to tell me that she needs a report or something, then casually rubbing her hand across my chest down towards my groin...my dick is diamonds.

Maybe you're all just a bunch of faggots?

it's so easy too see that she is jewish

I think she delefed this :(

And the tweet in the OP only jas a few replies it seems?

Oh no! Male allies...and now even female allies! Is anyone not a rapist?!

what ever happened to the le nig science man? iirc he was accused of rape but yet he's still on twitter pushing his bullshit

Bump

I remember once a female co-worker touched by butt and when I was like "did you just touch my ass" she was like yeah so I was like "and if i did it to you" and shes like go for it. She later told me shes a feminist and i literally laughed all day about it. Wut

So a female coworker hit on you, and your first instinct was to defensively ask her about a hypothetical role reversal? That story was awful.

>hitting on a female coworker in 2018
yeah, better to not play with fire dude. It's always been said never shit where you eat. But now it rings doubly true.
There's plenty of bitches elsewhere - no need to risk your job.

>[pound]metoo

Strong, i like it

Two X good, one X bad

>evidence
This is #metoo not civilization.

This isn't wrong though. If you disagree with this your position is most likely logically inconsistent. Why is Sup Forums still so fucking stupid? You reach a conclusion first and then do mental gymnastics trying to prove it even though your premises are contradictory.