Jesus Christ is Lord

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wcI-fN09iOY
youtu.be/tYuRa1iPM8U
youtube.com/watch?v=gsuSGbw1zu0&list=RDMMgsuSGbw1zu0
youtu.be/MCphuicYt0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless!

Christ was a cuck, go back to worshipping Hindu gods and slaughtering muzzies when they touch your sacred animals, Babesh. Or else you'll turn into a Poos EU

>Jesus Christ is Lord
Any proof?

God bless.
Reminder that He will not abandon us.

John 3:16
God bless you user. Maybe one day I'll see you on the streets of gold

>Shortly after the middle of 20th century
Any minute now

John is a fanfic

dead thread, dead Lord

Christianity is too white for Sup Forums

>Bunch of Indian and Amerimutts worship a kike on a stick
>It's t-too white

You forgot to change your flag poo in loo. I warned you guys before it's always jews and other non white subhumans creating these pro (((christian))) threads. They want the board to focus on christ cuz hes a false idol a Jewish cuck god. They want white people to be cucks.

Kike means antichristian. This goes back to the jews using a circle instead of a cross to sign their name. The Greek word for circle is Kikel. Paganism is full of mutts with an identity crisis. Most non-whites convert to Christianity because it’s the truth. There’s also the possibility op is using a vpn.

Get right boy

youtu.be/wcI-fN09iOY
youtu.be/tYuRa1iPM8U

That's a lot of nonsense ya know. Who cares anyway? Christianity is about TRUTH not about autistic retardation like race

>it's very white trust me goy....

Jesus Christ is God and He's very much alive today.

Can Jesus teach you to poo in the loo?

>Kike means antichristian
No, kike means circle you faggot. It's a racial slur for Jews. There can be Christian kikes too. But you would believe otherwise since there is neither Jew not Greek. You'd call a kike your brother if he just converts. That's the reason non-whites convert.
Paganism on the other hand is all about race.
Christianity is too cucked for Sup Forums
Prove it, faggot

>christian identity

Amen.

Hankering to join the Order of St Isidore?

rolling...

Build your families and your church communities. Make a little bit of heaven shine through in your lives.

Sound like Classical Virtues to me.

God Bless Jesus Our King and the Blessed Holy Church.
Only Catholics are Christian! Glory to Rome!

youtube.com/watch?v=gsuSGbw1zu0&list=RDMMgsuSGbw1zu0

THIS SHIT IS WHAT FLOODS OUR BOARD WHEN WE DON’T HAVE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY

Who dat cuck?

No, your ridiculous heresy cannot even lead a horse to the water, let alone make it drink.

Accept Jesus Christ as The King and Repent of your Sins.

Jesus is JEW!

All bad faith misrepresentations of Christianity.

Worst picture I have seen today.
>Implying Christianity invented monarchism
>Implying Christianity did not weaken monarchism
>Implying Christians invented the cross
>Implying the swastika is not a pagans symbol
>Implying Israelites are not Jewish
>Implying Israelites are European
>Implying holding the other cheek is not submissive

You’re retarded. All the evidence points to Europeans being the lost tribes. If you want to throw away your birthright that’s your problem not mine.

Many Christians have been entirely wrong about the Jews. I'll grant you that. But I'll offer my own explanation instead of the words of other men as you have.
Jesus was to be the king of the Jews and teach them the ways of the Jews.
The Jews killed and slaughtered Him, meanwhile denying His name, and all His teachings.
But some people did follow the teachings of the Jew King, some remembered His name, some try to follow His ways.
These are known as Christians.
These are the real Jews. These are the real chosen people. And most of them want only what is best for you, just as Jesus does.
And modern day Jews? Are pretenders. The synagogue of Satan. Holding to nothing. Helping no one but themselves. And forgotten by God.

The Bible somewhat covers this very clearly, particularly the New Testament.

it don't matta

(((Christ))) was a cuck. No lord of mine

>a sign that says interracial
>some nigger right beneath it licking its lips
pottery

Poland and Hungary are quite catholic tho
Its (((Western))) mentality that fucks everything up

You're not going to Valhalla, because you have to die in battle for that. You don't make the blood sacrifices necessary to appease the Gods.
You are a pagan pretender. A real pagan I might respect. You larpers are fucking pathetic.

Romans 9:6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Romans 2:28-29

28 For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. 29 Rather, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart—it is spiritual and not literal. Such a person receives praise not from others but from God.

This isn't even getting into your historical illiteracy.

Bump.

I'm Christian and I deplore race mixing.
It does mean I wish harm on other races.
It means I respect God's diversity in people as He created diversity in all things from rocks, to trees, to birds, to bees.
I would not have it destroyed by the globalist Satanic influences.
God separated the tribes and people of the world for a reason in the Bible and gave them different tongues.
And you will find that Christians opinions regarding all things can vary quite wildly.

u tak out of contxt, Grog no laik

Yes, lord over your poo, and nothing else.

Or, hear me out goy, you're projecting.

Okay this person is a JEW.
Nobody has this many memes saved on their PC to try and spit on Christianity except a Jew.

Stop responding to him like he's here in good faith, he doesn't care what Christians actually believe, or what actual Christian doctrine is, he's just here to misrepresent the faith.

>race mixing
It's really just "white mixing" because Asians are keeping Asia for themselves, and Africa is for the Africans: such mixing with those hundreds of millions of third-worlders being brought in is only happening in white countries.

Well it's not as much him I'm responding to as I'm attempting to set the record straight on his bullshit.
So I will respond as I see needed for others who might read it. Not that I'm a sage or wise man.
I'm just trying my best here.

Amen! Glory to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!

How could it be alive today when it has never been something more than a fantasy character in a miserable collection of ancient stories?

Yes sir you are right. I understand what the Jews are trying to push on us. I deplore it with a passion and they've made an enemy of me for life.

Oh look. See how he's finished?
See You just name them. You just name the Jew and suddenly they vanish without a trace.
Such is their rat like souls.

>Okay this person is a JEW.
Sounds like you are projecting
Sounds like he hit some nerve with that image
The Christian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, cuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him the worshipper of a dead kike and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “N-Not true. YOU are the Jew”

I mean.... c'mon

Nope he vanished right after I named him.
I can always tell a Jew.
You name a Jew? They vanish. Every time.

Amen brother

The jews are trying to exterminate the holy seed. No number of shills can change who you really are. youtu.be/MCphuicYt0M