HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Madman, he's a fucking madman!

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962105830744223744

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/queen-elizabeth-iis-cousin-apologises-for-wearing-racist-brooch/articleshow/62222086.cms
twitter.com/punlshed_sharia/status/962144241387474944?s=20
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
rt.com/usa/355919-soros-hacked-files-released/
rt.com/news/410223-soros-allies-migrants-farage-orban/
youtube.com/watch?v=u0wVe-Samok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top fucking kek, I love this guy

when the princes family met the future black princess
link related

economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/queen-elizabeth-iis-cousin-apologises-for-wearing-racist-brooch/articleshow/62222086.cms

Bloody hell that site almost crashed my browser

wtf this guys a nazi

we have to stop this fascism emerging in the usa

This is a fucking brutal takedown. Reading those MAGA cucks reply and scolding Nehlen makes me laugh.

> scolding

yeah by shills user. stop being a retard

>prince who can have his pick of top white qt's
>drills oil in a 6/10 mutt
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BRITBONGS!

This dude almost makes me wish i lived in Wisconsin

Losing your voting base to own the libs

He really shouldn't have.

I don't even care anymore. This was hilarious and seeing those people reply made realize that people don't like me. Fuck it.

Literally everyone who donated to this guy should get a full refund.

How do people go this insane?

>I-I'm not a Nazi, I swear
>L-look, I like mut- I mean, people of colour

its ok user, it made me laugh too

It was both shills and milktoast conservatives scolding Nehlen. It was funny to see these people get offended over a funny and original meme.

He knows he won't win. He's just pulling an epic troll.

10/10

The hook up coach that brought them together was also Jewish btw.

Haha! M A D M A N

he will be suspended on twitter

Well shit. look at what happened in Alabama with Roy Moore. We can just show up and vote without any ID.

>a funny and original meme

W...what is wrong with you people? It's one thing to actually be a nazi, it's another to be so insulated you really, honestly, think this is normal behavior

Or maybe...maybe...having an insane canidate....is bad

the comments from normies about basements is just weird
i mean, the guy clearly doesn't live in a basement

Hey, good point. It'd be worth the 12 hour drive

It's what you go to when RACIST and NAZI doesn't work anymore. You go for virgin, basement dwelling loser. Or simply A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Media has been very silent on him with all he's doing, not a new candidate so not an absolute nobody. Scared to give him the Trump treatment and instead a media blackout.

You mean like the current President of The United States of America?

This is normal behavior if you love comedy. I love hate speech, it's funny.

Reminder that marriage was arrenaged by a kike.

That was so wrong, but I was very funny. I actually laughed aloud. No shame.

heil nehlen!

Don’t be a funny Nazi

Not a britbong, but maybe he likes her personality.

fucking hilarious

Hope twitter doesn't ban him

its funny because there is literally nothing constructive he is trying to communicate... no message... no point. Just for the lulz.

Is that nigger face a reference to something? Why that one specifically

twitter.com/punlshed_sharia/status/962144241387474944?s=20

The real question is why are these Redpills about the kikes considered "sensitive material" by twitter??

pimpin aint easy

oh boy, the jew has no idea what's coming for him

chedarman is the face... there is someone saying that early humanoid was the earliest bong

Top kek

Oh fuck off faggot. No one believes this is normal for an aspiring American politician, that’s the joke. The reactions from cunts like you is what makes it funny.

Daily reminder, gingers have no soul.

Those comments. P.Nehlen be like

I've wondered if they're planning for every conceivable outcome; should the worst come to pass with regards to replacement migration, they feel the monarchy will be better prepared to persevere through the retention of support from the changing public.

A figurative diversification of assets.

>when you Blacked.com the royal family
That's quite the victory.

Nehlen is the future.

top banter, lmao

lol

Nothing new under the sun
>Rothschild bants

SURELY THIS MUST BE ANOTHER COINCIDENCE

I JUST FOUND POL AND IM LOSING MY MIND

Are there polls for Nehlen Ryan already ?

Welcome to the real world

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

rt.com/usa/355919-soros-hacked-files-released/

rt.com/news/410223-soros-allies-migrants-farage-orban/

>inb4 RT
You can search for the original documents online, but don't use (((Google)))

WHAT A NAHTSEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=u0wVe-Samok

Welcome to hell! It is a beautiful place, isn't it? Before I descended here myself, I had believed hell was either a place of permanent torture and pain, on the sensorical level. Some believed hell was a punishingly empty void. It is nothing like that. Being a denizen of hell is living in an unhinged parallel existence which mocks and degrades all you've believed in for the all eternity. I had not imagined it could be this torturing. But where are my manners. I'm a Slav nationalist. Pleasure to meet you. With the passing time, we will have enjoy our damnation together. Some of our compatriots in this fate are a bit more crude, others have succumbed to insanity already. This place saps mental energy. You will find few aristocrats of mind here. I ask you to forgive them.

RT is much like us, but they bear the Mark of the Russian, so nobody believes them.

oh you cheeki little cunt

Harry's face is Jewish as fuck. He looks like Mark Steyn for Chrissakes.

Do I have some kind of fucked up idea of hair or is he basically bald? I know he has hair but he looks like he is bald. The front part of his hair looks like it shouldn't be there.

I think I have a mental disorder for real. I just got diagnosed with depression.

He is going to be arested by the thought police for not getting his free speach licence

>How do people go this insane?
Temporary insanity is a symptom of redpilling

Every Fucking Time

>be american nationalist
>have a chance to become speaker of the house
>become a maymaying twitter poltard
fucking based

>6/10
she's not even that. pic related is what she looked like before plastic surgery.

You're a big, flabby pussy

BASED

La Goblina...

MAD MAN
A
D

M
A
N

He may well legitimately get his Twitter account suspended if you go by the comments' section. 1 in 5 comments is some obese feminist declaring that they are reporting him for muh racism.

weird how they call us Nazis but in 1930s Germany if you were a jew they would report you to the Nazi or ss for being jewish even if it weren't true, today they use racism and conservatives much like the Nazi used jews to silence political discord. fascinating

Holy fucking christ!
Is this real?

oh its real,go look at the replies haha epic butthurt

funny how most of the butthurt is coming from milquetoast GOP cuckservatives rather than the left-wing

Yeah I've been kinda wondering why the media isn't roasting him 24/7 the way they do David Duke or Trump. He focuses more on Jews than anything else lately, and I think they probably view 0 coverage as being better than negative coverage,

>Paul Nehlen (born May 9, 1969) is an American businessman and a political candidate in his second attempt to replace incumbent Paul Ryan in the Republican Primary for Wisconsin's 1st congressional district in the United States elections, 2018.
>Nehlen has embraced alt-right memes and has been described as alt-right, white nationalist, and anti-Semitic by news media sources.[1][2][3] He was originally backed by Steve Bannon.[4][5][6]

tfw >has embraced alt-right memes is literally the second sentence of your wikipedia bio

He really wants Paul Ryan to get reelected.