One Piece

>says he won't run anymore
>faced with a Yonkou
>runs
Being a snowflake not enough for him? He has to be a coward too?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecepodcast.com/2016/12/18/jump-festa-announcements-heading-reverie-wano-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Endgame right here, brothers

where is your right hand touching, Sanji?

>le luffy hater posting XD

Will the mongoloid ever stop? This is worse than Monet shitposting.

the crew still needs a scientist
just sayin'

Did he really leave?

Oda is a hack

Arcs not over yet m8.....873 will change things.

BigMeme down confirmed

First time poster here lads.

Finally fucking did it. Took about a year with the amount of crazy shit in my life, but I finally read the manga up to the last chapter.

How do I deal with having to wait every week or so for the next twenty fucking years?

>Luffy manlets actually thought Big Mom was gonna job

Reminder that Big Mom is probably the weakest yonko

Next 10 years

Get into prediction and enjoy as certain people get BTFO each chapter.

>vinsmoke obtain giant army

He thought bomb worked

He'll be back and he'll save a fruit user son or daughter from being eaten preventing Linlin from dying and earning Mochi Mochi's blessing to leave. How the rest goes down Odaaaa

Either Luffy is a man of his word or he is not. You are right.

Do you think Bellamy is still out there jobbing somewhere?

>Chopper's face top left

Every time

What's the point here? Cultivating clones is not the same as a drug that makes an existing person become strong.

Are we all in agreement that Nami is the worst strawhat?

Nah, you just mad Nami won the Sanjibowl

caesar admits that he cant make the drug without side effect but he could probably implement the formula into the clone growth process plus clones are dispensable
>the drug kills after 4-5 years

No

name me one positive thing about ussop. I'll wait

He ain't running. He will take down Kaidou first then come for her.

>TFW SaPu is real

FEELS GOOD BROS

He is not you.

Where the fuck did Pudding go again?
I don't even think Oda showed her during the fall.

yeah because im real and he's not

Sanji deserved that shit. Like the fact that bitch nami is back and putting plebs like Sanji and Ceaser in their place.

If Luffy doesn't start fighting yonkou now when will he? He's got to start at some point and even if he didn't intend to end up fighting her I'm willing to bet Oda did.

MVP of Dressrosa.

Didn't Nami steal the Merry and tell them to fuck off for the exact same reason?

When he fights Kaidou with his entire crew.

He has a cute girl denying wealthy suitors so she can get his dick.

Ussop is basically Aesop mixed with Odysseus.

>Doesn't even look at him
Yup, bitch nami is offically back

any source on oda saying that wano will start this year?

he said that we will get the reverie story and wano this year at the end of last year.
onepiecepodcast.com/2016/12/18/jump-festa-announcements-heading-reverie-wano-2017/

We haven't seen her for a good while, though that's likely to change in the coming chapters given we haven't had her sub plot really wrapped up yet. I would imagine she, like the other occupants of the chateau survived thanks to Streusen's efforts, given she hasn't shown any super human attributes like her more combat orientated siblings.

Oda's interview in Jump Festa 2017

For what?

You shouldn't spoon-feed him. Googling "oda wano 2017" gives your result. We shouldn't encourage being a retard.

Aww

I wish more people like Greg made content on youtube and stuff. That guy knows a crazy amount of shit about OP.
Will we get spoilers tonight or tomorrow?

Just hearing this line voiced will be enough to make me cum as long as they keep that expression.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NICE TRY Puddingfags

A one piece MMORPG would be a pretty fun game when you think about it. You could be a human, fishman, minkman (you can pick from a variety of animals I know this would bring in the furry crowd but they are always a tiny minority), one of the dwarves and you have to either start your own pirate crew or join one (max size of any player owned pirate crew is 10). The players can then do NPC quest to get experience points for leveling up, sometimes low leveled Devil Fruits (or better depending on the difficulty of the quest) or fight in PvP battles at sea (or in more dangerous towns without a marine presence) to get gear off of other players and collect their 'bounties' (a number that combines two factors- how much trouble a player causes and how long its been since the last time they were defeated).

One draw of the game is that every players powers would be unique with a devil fruit, to an extent. Some paramecia moves would look the same and use the same animations to save on budgeting and time. Logia fruits will be a lot more rare than the others, and something like Haki you get at the medium tier level. It'd start off weak but get stronger as you get up in level. There could be all kinds of islands big or small to explore and do quest and fight other players over rare treasures and shit. Don't tell me that wouldn't be dope.

Then the end game would only be unlocked if you were at a certain level (pretty close to max) in order to beat a difficult challenge and access the new world to get the one piece. This would be the final draw of the game, that you can actually get there at the end. It would just be difficult to reach. To get to it you basically have to do what Luffy does now. Defeat the yonkou (in any order you want really) and obtain their copies of the ponyglyph maps. The problem here will be that the Yonkou have huge armies and powerful commanders and won't chimp out like Big Meme is now. Am I dumb?

Oh look the SaNafags are back, can we not make these generals?

that would be Robin, totally useless strawhat with no personality.

>people think Caesar Clown isn't going to join the SH
>people really think Jobnbe isn't going to sacrifice himself to save the SH from Massive Momma

Caesar Clown will be waiting on the Sunny and say "uh hey i don't have anywhere else to go, can i join your crew? shurorororo!" and luffy will be all like "MM I LOVE MEAT!! SURE BUDDY!" and they will be friends. REMEMBER FRANKY AND ROBIN AND NAMI AND EVEN USOPP ALL STARTED AS ENEMIES BEFORE JOINING. Franky beat the shit out of Usopp and robbed him. Robin did help them out a lot and never really tried to 'kill' anyone except that guy in the wig i can't remember his dumb name but he was Vivis bodyguard until his ship was blown up. Nami was trying to rob Luffy. Usopp told them he was gonna kill them with his 8000 men. Sanji even kicked Luffy into the wall once. Look in your hearts for forgiveness, that's what this story is trying to teach!! Forgive Caesar Clown!

what is stopping akainu from just going to a Yonko and killing all of them? he and kizaru could probably get it done in one day. big moms whole kingdom was made out of fucking cake and cookies and caramel. he could magma fist while kizaru speed of light kicks everything into oblivion. it would be zero effort for them even if the yonko used 'muh haki' they can't protect everyone and everything, and from what we have seen so far the commanders are not admiral tier at all

>Waiting for them

Actually, he is currently following them, you can see him hiding in a tree in one panel.

i should have attached that picture to my post

>Ussop was a meme-tier villain and warmed up to Luffy and co. when he realized they didn't mean any harm
>Franky only saw an opportunity to get money. Was a jerk but nowhere near supervilain-tier
>Robin had her own motivations to be with Crocodile. She didn't actively care about his success
>Nami was basically forced (at least in her POV) to work for Arlong so she could buy back her village
>Meanwhile, Ceasar experimented on children and kept them in shitty conditions with no remorse whatsoever despite not being forced to do so
Oh yeah, totally comparable. Off yourself Ceasarfag

>robin in track clothes

>not forced
>we see directly how big meme gives him a TWO WEEK deadline to do something clearly impossible (in the world of one piece anyway)
>not confirming in your head that Big Mom is to CC what Arlong is to Nami- forced to do bad deeds
off yourself fairweatherfag they are pirates not fucking boy scouts so CC offed some kids, big whoop he was forced just like nami before that he was a good scientist who dindu nuffin

WHERE MY BLACKBEARDAWGS AT?

Spoilers when please my life sucks without 1 peece

Tuesday as always you fucking mongrel

Do people really not understand what's going on?
He is running away from a Yonkou to deal with another, stronger one. He also has to keep his word to Law and Momo.
Is this bait? Or retarded shitposters?

I was talking about his whole experimenting with children schtick PRIOR to him telling Big Mom to give him a two weeks extension. Can't wait for Ceasar to be relegated to cover story-tier so you can finally shut the fuck up.

Originals are the best. Minus Basasu. Huck Basasu.

ill ask again but whats this crop and why is luffy wearing his dressrosa outfit

*fuck

>character who has gotten multiple arcs even though he could have been dealt with easily a long time ago
>reduced to cover stories

umm sweetie, it was a good try but no.

It would create a massive power imbalance and destabilize the entire world. Plus the only Yonko who seems to be doing anything other than ruling their territory and fighting among themselves is Blackbeard who it seems like he is actually chasing.

yeah that makes sense. I think that's why Aokiji is on his crew, I think Akainu asked him to spy on Blackbeard and he agreed.

Go reread the Gorosei parts. They want there to be a balance between Shichibukai, Yonkou and the Marines. they have to keep filling the spots, even if it means filling it with the likes of Buggy, Weevil, Doffy and Blackbeard.

That'll change once we get closer to Raftel.
>My dick when we get a new world Robin rescue arc when she gets kidnapped for her poneglyph reading abilities

Luffy knows the limits of his power.

Yes, she is annoying and would be really useless were not for her being a good navigator.

They should have sold her at Jaya and got a new one that could at least be more interesting and less of a gyaru

That's just a figure of speech. You are taking it too literally.

>want to reread One Piece
>I accidentally deleted my folder full of all the colored volumes which I edited all the mistakes and removed all the credits

LuVi when???

but that's retarded. everyone knows that chopper is the worst SH.

Its an editors note. "Go beyond the yonkou"

only thing i hate about luffy is he passes on the opportunity to fuck so many girls and it just doesn't matter to him at all. Why? Fucking why?

He's asexual.

Because bitches ain't shit. He is busy having manly adventures, and post timeskip it would be rude to cheat on his wife Hancock.

So one of the things you can do with rubber is to vulcanize it, this is done by combining sulfur and heat with the rubber and it gets fuck tons stronger.

Sanji can produce heat and Ceasar can probably produce some sort of sulfur gas, they might be able to help vulcanize Luffy.

> Did he really leave?

No.

Life isn't all about getting your dick wet.

>Am I dumb?
I don't know. But you're the definition of idea guy

idea guy? i swear i'm not a newfag just high off my gourd

Because last time they fighter a Yonko, that's was a dying, sick old man, and he was still powerfull enough to run trough marine ford, while tanking half the marine and wrecking shit. And his and his crew objective wasn't even to destroy the marine, they just wanted to rush to save Ace. It's still wrecked Marineford and many marines died; and they where in their most fortified position.

Attacking a Yonko in his own forteress would ask the totality of the marine force, would lead to a uncertain result and either way would let the Marine so weak the other Yonko could simply brush them away.

Wtf I hate luffy now

Agreed

Who /bartoclub/ here

>I want to be the freest person on the planet
>but genitals

Adventuresexual

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

it doesn't have to be all about getting off, but really now why not at LEAST boa hancock? its not even me wanting to see it (lord knows more than enough people draw it for free online) it's just what a realistic guy his age would do at SOME point i mean jeez. is my willpower that bad?

>Your top 3 arcs
Enies Lobby/Water 7
Jaya/Skypiea
Arlong
>Your bottom 3 arcs
Fishman Island
Amazon Lily
Orange Town
>Your favorite strawhat
Brook
>Your least favorite strawhat
Nami
>Your top 5 devilfruits
Hana Hana no Mi (Robin's fruit)
Nikyu Nikyu no Mi (Kuma's fruit)
Doku Doku no Mi (Magellan's fruit)
Marco's unnamed fruit
Memo Memo no Mi (Pudding's fruit)

Worst strawhat is Franky

So Big Mom actually ate Caramel and the kids?

>my willpower that bad
yes. some people just don't care, and Luffy is more preoccupied actually getting his life going instead.

Sanji kinda deserved it but they'll make up at the end of this arc.

>Your top 3 arcs
Enies Lobby/Water 7
Impel Down/Marineford
Alabasta
>Your bottom 3 arcs
Fishman Island
Amazon Lily
Syrup Village
>Your favorite strawhat
Sanji
>Your least favorite strawhat
Chopper