Lookism

have you taken the beauty red pill Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518254059174.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518268168881.webm
youtu.be/XfNjpHAMy2E?t=2m8s
goodreads.com/book/show/25241663-being-nixon
youtube.com/watch?v=5owaJ8dRK5k
youtube.com/watch?v=74jS3dW0DtE
mises.org/library/rethinking-carter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BogPill:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

>Lookism is discriminatory treatment toward physically unattractive people; mainly in the workplace but also in social settings

>While not classified in the same way as racial, cultural, sexual discrimination, "lookism" is widespread and affects how people are perceived as well as affecting their opportunities in terms of romantic relationships, job opportunities, etc

>In the 1960 Presidential race between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon, it was often believed that Kennedy's more conventionally handsome appearance contributed to his winning more approval in their first televised debate [but some researchers have challenged this widespread idea and argued that Kennedy's appearance had little or no influence.]

>According to Nancy Etcoff, a psychologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, "we face a world where lookism is one of the most pervasive but denied prejudices". Referring to several studies, Angela Stalcup writes that "The evidence clearly indicates that not only is there a premium for prettiness in Western culture, there is also penalty for plainness."

>Studies on newborns have found that human infants as young as 14 hours from birth prefer to look at attractive faces rather than unattractive faces. The preference also extends to non-human animals such as cats. These findings indicate that lookism is an innate product of how the human visual system functions.

> Research by Dan Ariely found that American women exhibit a marked preference for dating taller men, and that for shorter men to be judged attractive by women, they must earn substantially more money than taller men.

> In the article "Is Lookism Unjust", Louis Tietje and Steven Cresap discuss when discrimination based on looks can legitimately be described as unjust. Tietje and Cresap quote evidence that suggests there exists "a 7–to–9 percent 'penalty' for being in the lowest 9 percent of looks among all workers, and a 5 percent 'premium' for being in the top 33 percent". While accepting that the evidence indicates that such discrimination does occur, the authors argue that it has been pervasive throughout history and that judgments of aesthetics appear to be a biological adaptation (rather than culturally conditioned) to aid reproduction, survival and social interaction, allowing people to determine viable mates (level of attractiveness being indicative of health) and the status of others as "friend or enemy, threat or opportunity". The authors also argue that if physical attractiveness can improve a company's success, then awarding people for it is justifiable, as the trait is thus relevant to the job and discrimination only occurs when irrelevant traits are used. In addition, the authors question the practicality of both redressing any injustices based on lookism and of determining whether such injustices have in fact occurred. Thus the authors conclude that there can be no clear model of injustice in such discrimination, nor would legislation to address it be practicable - "We do not see how any policy interventions to redress beauty discrimination can be justified."

and the big one to end

not bad for an ABC mini-documentary. Thanks for posting

>If they did this same study for women it would be a massacre.

It is one of the reasons why Democracy doesn't work and needs to be abolished world wide.

build muscle->lose fat->get laid

worked for me

>Kennedy is good looking
Nixon fucked up the debate because he was in a lot of pain from the infection on his leg at the time. The lack of confidence he displayed was what made him look weak compared to Kennedy.

That being said, looks matter a lot. It's the reason Trudeau got elected.

absolute bae

Kennedy is the quintessential soy president. Nixon was an alpha who didn't even break the law that much but resigned anyway out of respect for the office.

Nixon looks like the guy from Teen Wolf.

>Be Nixon.
>Hunched
>Shadowy
>Evil looking
>Giant nose
>Short
>Always mumbling
>Stuttering
>Corrupt
>Kike puppet
>Sold to the big pharma
>Sold to the jews
>Sold to the brits
>Sold to anyone with cash
>Insecure

Somehow fanboys still think he was a real human being.

Kennedy was not soy, he had gigantic balls and that is what got him killed

>be Chilean
>not white

Somehow fanboys still think it is a real country.

Am I gonna make it, Sup Forums? Am I worthy of being bred?

Your butthurt it's delicious.

you look like a faggot

wait so Nixon is Kennedy from the future or something?

Yeah but do I have good genetics

Most men were essentially Chads back then. They knew how to work with their hands, played sports, got in fistfights after school, knew how to fix up a car, knew how to shoot a rifle. Then the (((60s))) came, along with all the estrogen mimickers in the food supply, the emasculation of men and empowerment of women, vidya, and a whole host of other things.

What we call "Chad" today was basically normal for American youths in early twentieth century America.

>bad quality hair
>ethnic hairline/small forehead
>too much upper eyelid
>bug eye
>philtrim too long
>weak jawline
>oval face
>ears too big
>pale skin

You look like you've had a little too much soy

Gerald was also a chad

You have a stronk set of shoulders. Grow a neat, classy beard, hit the gym hard, focus on your career, socialize, and grills will come.

What was the appeal behind JFK? I really don't see what's so special about him tbqh

How tall, that's the question

Nixon was the best.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518254059174.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518268168881.webm

5'11"

Underrated height, actually

t. fellow 5'11

The problem with this, however, is that Kennedy was objectively ugly. Jackie was also. I still don't understand why anybody finds these people attractive. Look at Jackie. The gap between her eyes is HUGE. She looked like an alien. They were just majorly ugly people, but we're all supposed to deny our eyes and go along with the narrative.

his leg was healing up nicely then he smacked it on the car door literally as he was walking into the debate.

Does my head in. He won in 1960 if you disregard Kennedy's cheating anyway.

youtu.be/XfNjpHAMy2E?t=2m8s

>be jews
>see Nixon doesn't sell to the jews
>can't kill him because already did with JFK
>"Uh oh goy he deleted a recording impeach now!"
>the goys actually fell for it despite no one even knowing what the recording he deleted was about
>mfw I got rid of 2 presidents who tried to cross me in less than a decade

Because of cuckservatives that allowed libtards convince them that “Latino” is a real thing, now block people are successfully convincing Latinos that they are black

I have a similar average face as you. You look like me if I was fatter and gay.

You're a manlet.

Wait that's the description of the jew... could it be? Do I need to take a 23 and me?

Nixon meant well, and was a foreign policy ace, he did great with Vietnam and had peace between the north and south and we were slated for an independent, capitalist Vietnam before the deep state hit him with Watergate. Then South Vietnam was slowly defunded after the commie Dems took back Congress, Gerald Ford was begging them not to, and the North Vietnamese slowly swept in. It was a complete tragedy. Also opening up China to the West and allying with them against the Soviets was a brilliant, ballsy move.

On domestic policy he shit the bed though. He got rid of the gold standard, embraced Keynesianism, and set us up for economic failure through the 70s. He also massively expanded the federal government. He was a good Cold Warrior, but no conservative.

Kennedy would have still won electoral vote regardless of vote stuffing.
Nixon might have won the popular vote.

Nixon's books that were written post presidency were really interesting.
Dude knew so much about foreign policy.

If you read

goodreads.com/book/show/25241663-being-nixon

It goes over how Nixon simply didn't care about domestic policy, which was why he sucked at it.

Contributed to his loss in California against Pat Brown - Nixon campaigned on national rather than domestic issues.

They convinced rednecks to turn into wiggers, so I think they are doing a fine job.

He. Fucking. Won.
It was his turn IMPEEEEAAACH

Nixon was actually a pretty decent president; if it wasn't for Watergate he would be remembered fondly.

Nixon got fucked. Poor guy.

Kissinger said the view of him would improve over time, maybe it has/will.

Simspons/futurama didn't help.

So your ugly I presume? You going to call defending against fat shaming red pill next?

Watergate was one of the biggest political scandals of modern politics, nothing short of an even bigger scandal (which everybody would just reference to Watergate) would diminish that. Also the Dems constantly drone on and on about Watergate and use it as a constant feather in their cap.

y-yeah

why are the kennedys bad

>mfw

Ugly is the only oppressed class.
youtube.com/watch?v=5owaJ8dRK5k

>grow a stubble
>get a thicker neck
>stop wearing girls clothes

You'll be fine m8

I wouldn't say Nixon's domestic policy sucked.
Just went with the flow, not too much like a hardcore progressive (or trying to force the flow). If there was a strong demand from the population, Nixon would be ok with it and since he didn't care about the ideological side of the issues he also had no problems removing the policy if it proves to be a failure.

Price control is an example of that.
People wanted it, he gave it to them. It proved to be a failure so he did away with it.

I think with a super majority of democrats in the senate/congress, Nixon would be the perfect president.
Issues wouldn't be forced and things that prove to be a failure would be removed.
Gary Johnson also did well in New Mexico together with Democrats but he would have been an absolute joke on foreign policy.

It never will.
People's view are too distorted.

The current war on drug situation is completely blamed on Nixon when it's for 90-95% on Reagan and Clinton.
The leaked tapes don't help either.
People just see a racist, but he's so much more than that.

>promoting the neckpill

A thicker nrck automatically makes you look better

5'11 is not short. In fact that's towering height in your shithole.

How can ANYBODY think that the Kennedies were attractive? Jackie looked fucking bizarre.

JFK was the least corrupt
That's why he was (((killed))) him
Why is being "a Kennedy" a name seen as similar to a monarch's honor?
Because all of them, are corrupt kike puppets, and JFK was killed because he tried to actually put Americans first, so they killed him to make him a martyr for the Jew World Order

Probably if he didn't hunched all day.

Do you crazy bastards realize that between 1969 and 1974 it's the exact same years you lost america to liberalism?

People like Nixon are painted as cartoon villains to the general public, I don't think his image will ever recover. Maybe he's not portrayed to be evil incarnate like Hitler, but he'll always be seen as a bad guy.

What the fuck is wrong with your face? Are you wearing make up fagboy?

not "hot" but prestigious genes, like most of the models you see

If Hitler one day is seen as good, so will Nixon
The only reason normies don't like him is Watergate, plus he has that creepy uncle look to him

People also most of the time don't know that Pre-1960 Nixon is different than post election bitter/paranoid Nixon.
Conservatives were actually pretty mad about that election because there were 2 civil right candidates.

It's the red skin under the white genes.

The shit started with the beatniks in the 50's

Go outside and get some sun.

Why do people so eagerly help a pretty lady? They know they'll never get laid because of it. If think there's something innate to the male brain that causes this behaviour of white knightery and competition, everyone has had a friendly conversation with your lads turn to trash as soon as a woman enters the circle.
Women should wear burkas.

No. Because I stopped aging like 20 years ago.

Why are people like you so delusional?
He was in no way different from any other politician.

But he did avert WW3 during the Cuban missile crisis and motivate USA to land on the mood.

The beatniks were educated fully clothed individuals that like poetry and communism to much.

They are nothing compared to Nixon hippies.

youtube.com/watch?v=74jS3dW0DtE

Kikes pushing a narative what else?

Fundamental basic human psychology is discriminatory!

Why do soyboys have this soft gaze? Is it the low testosterone?

Fun fact: women will elect a guy if he looks more attractive than the other guy. Regardless of their policy. Bill Clinton is the most recent example.

the "the political elites are also gorgeous!" meme is one of the oldest and most successful psy ops pushed by the media. My parents were convinced this troll was the epitome of beauty. Modern normies feel the same way about Michelle Obama

>Just went with the flow, not too much like a hardcore progressive

He was a big government, go with the flow Republican, just like the Bushes. Reagan was basically one of the few Republicans in post-war America to actually bring things in the opposite direction, slashing regulations and taxes, reining in the unions. If only he had done more.

Thatcher described it as the ratchet effect. Everything keeps ratcheting leftward, the state continues to grow, and then when an Eisenhower, Nixon, or Bush I/II come to power, they just fiddle around with it, or even expand upon it.

Trump started off really well last year with his cut two regs for each new reg executive order and so on, some good meat and potatoes conservative stuff to bring things in the other direction, but the new spending bill just sucked. I'm afraid he's going to be another "fiddler" Republican to prevent things from getting worse. Better than a Bush though who would have been chomping at the bit for blanket amnesty, offshore trade deals, new foreign intervention, bigger government, and all kinds of poison.

Or perhaps Trump is simply a victim of his circumstances, in which there are too many RINOs and Democrats in Congress. If it weren't for McCain, Obamacare would have been repealed last year. If it weren't for Flake, McCain, and Graham, we would have had the RAISE Act, cutting legal immigration in half. I think he's simply in a position in which he has no choice but to work with the Uniparty until we get rid of more RINOs.

It's called the Fluoride Stare.

Nixon took us off the gold standard so no he's a rotten crook

it can get to the point where it is irrational

Lookism is half the reason Trudeau is pm.

I am 6 feet and a woman. I weigh 126 pounds.

How tall are you?

People who look handsome on average score 10 IQ points higher, yeah.

I have RH- blood.

Anunnaki.

I don't care about a man's height and about looks, well you know I find love is blind (to a degree). I care about searing intelligence.

IQ of 145+ is preferable.

lmao imagine being picked to be the ugly guy

> slashing regulations and taxes

Sounds like Carter.
Except Carter was too incompetent to get his tax cuts through, he did succeed on loosening regulations.
Even mises.org has a few nice words on Jimmy
mises.org/library/rethinking-carter

I agree, Jackie was weird, almost freakish looking. But she had the advantages of style and class. She had exquisitely good taste, presented herself really well, and kept herself slim and perfectly groomed. She had excellent manners and poise, too, and knew how to charm people. It was really kind of a mind over matter type thing.

Jack wasn’t classically handsome—his son was, but he wasn’t. He was very masculine though, and highly intelligent and confident. His personality and charisma made him seem better looking than he was—along with the amusing fact of his stellar teeth, actually a rarity back then. Most of all though you have to remember that these two were the youngest first couple ever. People are, and were, ageist. The glamour of their youth and their upper class backgrounds made them extra attractive to the public.

Bill Clinton is ugly as hell

What's your shoe size?

Best looking man is The Devil.

Does he look Jewish?

But.. Nixon looks BOSS. He looks more presidential.