Dear Leafs of pol

Dear Leafs of pol

What do you think about Andrew Scheer, leader of the Conservative party?

What do you think about the Ontario Conservatives, the 2018 Ontario Election, and the allegations that have hounded Patrick Brown and Rick Dykstra?

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogetagun.ca/
globalnews.ca/news/4017318/harjit-sajjan-military-feminist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 bump. I think the allegations of sexual misconduct in the PC party has really hurt their odds of winning the 2018 election. I honestly think Kathleen Wynne will get another term

i like him but am heavily biased towards people who make sense.

he needs more memes.

here is a vapourwave scheer template, fellow monkey

When compared to Trudeau he looks like a based patriot. But when observed on his own, he is another cuckservative progressive faggot. He will not win in 2019 anyways because women still control the outcome of elections and they will for for the drama teacher hottie.

Complete cuck
This nation is doomed

What will you be doing when the collapse happens?

obligatory

Andrew Sheer is a complete disaster. He has no real positions of his own other than criticizing Trudeau whenever he fucks up and he has less personality that Harper.

I hate French people but Bernier would of been sweet

Frenchies are the only ones that actually care about their tradition and heritage.

Scheer has always been a Yes-man. Always falling in line with the more powerful.

Apparently so do natives but we all know how that turned out ahhhaha

>Scheer has always been a Yes-man. Always falling in line with the more powerful.

Friendly reminded to get your firearms license and arm yourselves.

howtogetagun.ca/

>What do I think about a kike?

There are no Canadian conservatives, just different varieties of Communist. Canada is permacucked and irreversibly browning. No loss. The US should chase all its brownies across the border. They can claim rapefugee status and get gibs and poosey (or boipucci from Trudeau).

Canada and Sweden threads have one thing in common, those countries are terminally self-cucking and too small to matter. Real nations have at least 100 million population. Anything less is some faggot city-state.

>get your firearms license
>license

Oy vey goys, make sure to get permission to protect your freedoms from the very people who are taking them away.

He is just a fiscally conservative liberal that will do nothing to change immigration so I can't get behind him.

Immigration is the only issue that matters now.

Organize and join white nationalism groups in your local area, change will have to come from us because we really have no political options. We are going to have to make the chinks, poos and various other third world garbage know they are not welcome here and hopefully in a few years more /ourguys/ will be in political positions.

Maybe someday leafs will be a free people that don't need a license to own a firearm.

Yeah but demographics clearly show they will outnumber us in ONE generation due to birth rates.

What does your little white nationalism group propose to do about that?

t. guy whos already had over a dozen school shootings since 2018 began

Probably nothing because every white nationalist man I've ever met has serious yellow fever

Who cares, better him than the other two.

i'm unironically supposed to meet kathleen wynne next week

what should i ask her

about pic related

Not hateful enough, I want to sterilize chinks and niggers

>openly letting the government know you have guns
>being put a list
>being the first one to get raided by the Leaf Army when the communists take over

ask her what she traded her soul to the devil for

This. And what do you want to bet when the RCMP shows up to take those guns they'll be armed with the same type of assault rifles they claim only criminals and terrorists use?

physical removal

If you don't think white Canadians are organizing rapidly over the cause of non-white immigration, I'm not sure what to tell you...enjoy the ride chink.

>not 'losing' them

Ask her why our PM is a white male?

The absolute state of Canada. Poo in loo defence minister pushing hardcore SJW shit. Backlash hopefully coming soon.
globalnews.ca/news/4017318/harjit-sajjan-military-feminist/

The only backlash will be on (((Rebel Media))). Most people will nod their heads, think to themselves "fuck Drumpf" and will brag how great Canada is.

I think our best hope is for justin to disband the military completely for more immigrant funds and then some leaf/pol/s coordinate a raid of 2-300 leafposters to overthrow the government and install Stefan Molyneux as our PM-for-life.

>Molymeme as PM
We need a young and energetic leader. Would make him an adviser though.

Don't buy a CZ858 they're complete trash