May the FATLASH commence

Fat people are a disgrace, they are an embarrassment to themselves and to their families and communities. I am sick of having to sit next to these cunts on airplanes, I hate having to see them when I'm out with my girlfriend, they literally make me feel sick.

Remember these simple truths.
>If you burn more calories than you consume you will lose weight
>If you consume more calories than you burn you will gain weight.
>If you burn the calories you consume you will maintain a healthy weight

Forget the lies and propaganda about glandular problems, there is no physical ailment in existence that takes matter from the ether and deposits it on your frame, every ounce of you is there because you fucking ate something you grotesque fucking lump of shit, you are made of food and if you look like pic related you should be feeling very very ashamed.

You're a burden on society, you're a burden on those around you and we are SICK TO DEATH of pretending that it's OK to be a fat lazy greedy cunt.

So if you're fat get a fucking grip of yourself, and if you know someone who is fat don't enable them by ignoring the fact, let them know how utterly disgusting it is, how they bring shame upon us all and how they have no excuse and need to make some very small and simple lifestyle changes in order to fix the problem.

Let's make the west healthy again Sup Forums, shame the fuckers, pint and laugh when they get stuck in doorways, mock them when they can't get up from their chair, and force them to hate being a fucking embarrassment.

We're going to need all the fit, strong healthy people we can get when the race war kicks off, so it's not all about them, it's in our interests to get them off their arses and into the fucking gym, and if it's someone you love picture them trying to flee from a machete wielding mob, wake the fuckers up!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Et3-GI6z7s4

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/09/grooming-gangs-muslim-men-failed-integrate-british-society/
express.co.uk/news/uk/839509/Britain-towns-cities-asian-grooming-gangs-Newcastle-Rochdale-Rotherham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

bump

>I am sick of having to sit next to these cunts on airplanes
lol, just dropped my fat gf and her even fatter friend off at the airport this morning for a 10-hour flight. Stay mad, beta. Pic related.

Do they have to buy two airplane seats?

Bumping for fat fuck hate thread

its so sad. what do

Take whales off the Endangered Species list!

Does she sit on your face?

this is what I'm talking about. tough love, shame the lazy bastards into eating less and exercising more

i've noticed that one of the main sources of calories for these fat fucks is always soda

so that means they must be pissing all the time, but they can barely even get up to go to the bathroom, and their fat folds must make pissing extra difficult

so where does all the piss go?

checked and nice

Based nips.

I had sex with a girl like this last year. really poor self esteem but she sucked like a pro.

>We're going to need all the fit, strong healthy people we can get when the race war kicks off
I was with you until that. What race war and against whom?

If you've been to Western Europe in past 10 years that would be obvious.

Where’d you find her

Bullying works.

I imagine it'd kill me.

I have but you need to spell it out.

I assume you're familiar with Myanmar and the Balkans, and I am sure you know what those two places have in common.

what happens when a guest rapes the daughter of his host? What happens when thousands of guests rape thousands of daughters over decades? what happens to the anger and the rage when the authorities cover it up and call the accusers racists?
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/09/grooming-gangs-muslim-men-failed-integrate-british-society/

I was in Bosnia, I saw what happens when a guest population targets, rapes and tortures the children of the host population with my own eyes. What happened in the Balkans and what is happening right now in Myanmar are going to pale in comparison to what is about to occur in Europe.

JOG FOR THE MASTER RACE

Had a friend who I felt kind of bad for, she was fat and regularly depressed about it.

Tried encouraging her to make healthier choices and get some kind of exercise like walking into her life.

ANY FUCKING TIME food came up she'd either be getting carry out, getting a chocolate cake from the grocery store, ordering a pizza, hitting mcdonalds, etc.

Eventually got pissed at me just explaining simple truths to her. Fuck it. Whatever.

Not long after she made a tumblr account and started bitching about 'muh patriarchy' and 'oppressive beauty standards'. She use to be a pretty chill gamer outside of her rounds of depression, but she became a completely insufferable bitch after that.

I'm not friends with this person anymore, but I got to see how ppl like this evolve. Rather than search for a way to get a rein on life and take matters into their own hands they look for external forces to blame. For the fat lonely bitch, men are an easy target and feminism gives them all the fantasies to arm themselves with.

It's as sad as it is disgusting.

>diet coke
every fucking time

One isolated case of criminals just keeps on getting posted here again and again.

The fact is that it's the parents' fault that anything happened to the children at all. If you don't know exactly what your child is up to, you're a shit parent. Criminals will always commit crimes. You're talking as if whites have never in the world ever committed even a single crime

No mate, not one isolated case, hundreds of cases all over Europe, but you're not interested in that, you're a fucking ideologue.

Here's an article listing just a few, there are over 40 different cases in the UK where Pakistani Muslim men have drugged, raped and tortured children, and as I say it's happening wherever Muslims settle.

express.co.uk/news/uk/839509/Britain-towns-cities-asian-grooming-gangs-Newcastle-Rochdale-Rotherham

Remember the Balkans, remember Myanmar and remember this post when Europe erupts.

Whites are the only race that have nuked anyone. Whites are the only race that have started world wars. What about that?

why are you making fun of your gf on the internet?