Dragon Ball Super

Jiren the gray vs Hitto dickhead.

What do you think the outcome will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uuj0i_p5ys&index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hit would stomp Jiren if the fight goes on for an extended period of time but we haven't been shown Jiren doing anything so this question is pointless.

Right, but we know that Jiren is capable of eliminating broly Kale with one punch, he can transport himself without being noticed by base form Goku, and he can also predict block movements. So I suspect we can imagine something about this match

Waku waku more gohan !!! reach Super Tingle 2 !!!

hit will try some shit and realize jiren is too strong for him and then he'll walk away

I wish he'd just have mystic tingle honestly

>Turirin episode
>he loses

Fucking jobber why did they include him anyway

Post angry Shin

Friendly reminder that this is the only good thing a pedro has ever produced.
youtube.com/watch?v=3uuj0i_p5ys&index

>Hit is an Assassin
>Can't kill
Unfair fight.

This is the proper definition of jobbing. Hit is going to lose so that Jiren is built up to be super tough and an actual challenge for Goku.

It smells like Pedro's art

wakey wakey gohanfags

>trains so hard his hair falls off again
>achieves Nirvana
>learns Taiyoten x100
>learns triple Kienzan
>defeats Jobhan
>goes on toe to toe with SSB Goku
>still does nothing in the tournament

Fuck this gay earth

I would seriously do absolutely anything to drink Caulifla's piss

Leave Botamagetta to us

I like this cute girl.

Hit will put Jiren in his place. EOS

Leave the Tournament of Power To ME!

Reminder that this is Best Girl from Universe 7.

We don't really know how much Hit can improve or what Jiren can do to say Hit would completely outclass Jiren. I doubt his "improvement" skill is unlimited. I see it as something like zenkai boosts. it will have huge benefits right off the bat, but turn more and more useless as time goes on. Besides from what's been shown, Hit mentioned that if Kaioken Goku managed to land a blow on him, the fight would be over. Assuming that Jiren is a lot of stronger than kaioken Goku, since Goku will get a new form to battle him, then that means if Jiren touches Hit, he'll KO him instantly. We know Jiren is fast as fuck and has some sort of movement reading ability, so he might be a hard counter for Hit. I don't see Hit beating him, especially since he can't use his "real" techniques. If he was a target then he would have a better shot, but I would still put my money on Jiren, solely because of how much they're building him up.

>They actually have a tough fight and come off even, realizing that taking one out is too much effort and too dangerous to do at this stage and back off

How would you react?

Teshinhan is gonna do something cool like he always does just watch fags

They will be teleporting to each others back until someone fall
It will be hitto

Hit will lose to Vegeta but Vegeta will be weak after the fight and get FROSTED.

What the hell is a pedro?

a mexicuck

>Krillin being scared of this pussy kai
He don't deserve to smell 18s dirty sweaty underwear