Redpill on Ben Shapiro

Would Sup Forums please redpill be on Ben Shapiro?

I didn't even know he existed until a couple weeks ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWRNBOXoLf8
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a subverting kike dressed in neocon clothes that speaks to dumb goys to support Israel.

> doesn't care about the borders like all kikes do
> Only Israel's borders matter.

Fast-talking Jew who's great at destroying hapless shitlibs in a debate, but his Israel-Firstism and civic nationalism will always prevent him from being /ourguy/.

Enjoy his videos, but exercise caution.

kind of an autistic psycho but a good guy, consistent, knowledgible and informed

A Jewish nigger just like the other ones.
A plant to give a good image of jews with fixed debates and to erradicate the sense of white nationalism within 'the right'

Pretty much this. He's also a free market homo and sees people as economic units instead of actual people. He doesn't care about the browning of America. Apparently he thinks that only ideology matters, I guess he thinks all of new arrivals will become constitutional conservativesafter a few months.

He's selling the cool new sanitized conservatism. A new face of an old game.

Ben Shapiro is a fuckin genius, regardless of what these inbred, jew-obsessed betas say. Go listen to him. Red pill yourself.

He's some Neo Con Jew.

He is one smart mother fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWRNBOXoLf8

>fuking genius
he isn't that good of a IDF infiltrator. Milo does a better job into subduing dumb americans into supporting israel

FPBP.

Shapiro is controlled opposition, as are all Neocons. What's worrying is that Shapiro is very popular among conservative forums, which shows us that we can't content ourselves as an echo chamber in Sup Forums, when you can expose kikes in other avenues, please do so. Conservatives need to shake the Zionist Neocon yoke.

Ehh, he's intelligent, and for the most part has good arguments for his opinions. Problem is he shills anti-Russian propaganda, which is a typical Jew talking point. He instantly believes the same news sources he's skeptical of, as long as they release unverified, but anti-Russian info.

His conservative bias vs "The Democrats" does sometimes get in the way of facts. For example, I saw him talking some bullshit on Twitter about how America would've won Vietnam if it wasn't for Lyndon Johnson's timorous policy. Yet Lyndon Johnson was the one who actually escalated the war, and even with Nixon's mass bombing campaign, the US would've had to commit literally its entire military - Air, Army and Navy to emerge victorious.

His podcast is pretty good for breaking down the daily news cycle if you don't have any time. I recommend it, but keep in mind at the end of the day he's a Jew.

He is a platitudinous zionist who vituperates white nationalism, but claims anyone opposed to Jewish nationalism is anti-semitic. He is the barometer, if you regard him as intelligent or politically astute, you're a cur. He has never produced an original thought or had a ground-breaking revelation. He reads bland, Noachian conservative pamphlets and he regurgitates them with the zeal of a religious fanatic.

>genius
that's setting the bar pretty low user, pretty fucking low.

Kys, you don't belong here. Jew cock sucker

spbp
this vid made me like him, but he's a whiteknight on roasties too
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

His sister is a banger that is for sure

He is
>against identitarianism (yours)
>and identifies as orthodox jew with strong support to Israel
all you need to know

Ben: Oy vey goyim watch me destroy this libshit!
Stupid goyim: Wow!
Ben: Support Israel goyim
Stupid goyim: Israel is the only democracy in shit
Ben: Good goyim, remember muh 6 gorillion!

The holocaust as described is physically IMPOSSIBLE.
There is no scientific evidence for it.

Those rough Jewess handjobs

>based nip doesn’t crop out the yarmulke like every other cuck

Vodkaniggerz are right yet again.

fpbp

basicly

ben shapiro: white nationalism BAD
ben shapiro: jewish nationalism GOOD

followers and audience a bunch of plebs he points he's jew, orthadox, zionists, and then proceeds to tell them Whites being ethnocentric is bad, okay for White countries to be overrun, doesn't matter if Whites become a minority or disappear. The contradiction flies over their heads since they're clueless what jew, orthadox, zionist mean.

JUDEAN JUGGS
HEBREW HANGERS
HASSIDIC HOOTERS
MITZRAHI MELONs
KOSHER CANNONS
ISRAELI IGLOOS
ASKENAZI AREOLAS
ORTHODOX ORBS
KHAZAR MILKERS

He is a neoconservative. Trying to find more converts.

He makes plenty of good points but everyone here hates Jews.

Makes good points for the wrong reasons

Ever noticed how everyone who aggressively pushes anti-Islam and manipulates the "alt-right" these days happens to have....strong links to Israel?

He calls out anti whiteness and general shitlibbery.
He is one of the few right wing pundits who has a realistic view of trump praises him when he is successful and criticizes when he does something bad.

>He makes plenty of good points but everyone here hates Jews.
for no good reason, amirite fellow white?!

it's almost like they have an agenda

he's a jew faggot, disregard

Do you think he is aware of his jewess seductress sisters oversized melons?

She probably lures innocent goys to pollute their bloodline..

He's a little rat faced like, pay no mind to him. Alt lite cucks love the faggot.

That's a very good observation my aryan friend. Muslims and Europeans are natural allies in this war against (((them))) (i mean jews by this). We should tone down our anti muslim rhetoric to not alienate millions of brothers in arms.

Kike shill is all he is. Even his "debate skills" are piss poor and just boil down to him talking very fast and loud. He's also a cry baby bitch and never shuts up about how he's trolled

He's just some manlet kike

I listen to him and respect him, but I would be a fool to trust a jew

Holy shit there just as Jewish as cnn. I thought at least faux want that jewie..

globalist (((conservative))) jew

Fine, you want to be an idiot, ignore how this movement started. And don't put words in my mouth, Jews aren't behind this. Noam Chomsky or even George Soros aren't behind this. It's the diehard Zionists (ie. Israel propagandists) that have fucked the right wing inside out. Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, Andrew Breitbart, Sheldon Adelson, the founders of Memri, they all have an agenda in common and are playing you like a fiddle.
I'm not Aryan, I'm not Muslim and I want no part in your fascist bullshit. I'm just in the 5% of this site that actually knows what's been going on the past 10 years.

>I want no part in your fascist bullshit
>everybody who is against muslims is a jew

>I'm just in the 5% of this site that actually knows what's been going on the past 10 years.
This is literally what everybody on this board believes, my high iq friend.

He's not that smart but he could fuck up 95% of this board in a debate.

That was autistic as fuck

>Free market homo
As opposed to authoritarian central planning that doesn't fucking work? Read some Hayek you dumb cunt

He talks really fast so most of his shit is convincing at first then you take the time to listen and only some of it makes sense.

Pretty much this. Learn his talking points but remember how he only cares about social collusion as long as it effects him.

/thread

That's a lot of hard words you expect the most linguistically diverse place on the web to understand. Explain like I'm a retard.
>inb4 pic related

Jesus Christ I've already spelled out the difference between accusing a pro-Israel political agenda and just accusing people for being Jewish, but if you want to play dumb and misquote me then fuck it.

/thread

fpbp

/thread closed

Nothing more to add. Shapiro is pretty duplicitous about open borders and the touts the neocon rhetoric when it comes to zionist imperialism in the Middle East. He was anti-Trump to the point of using his media influence to promote Kikebart false flags and was short of endorsing Hilary Clinton. Great debater though but even that is not a particularly great accomplishment when you're stealing arguments from the great libertarian minds of the past century.

just another treacherous hebrew. he recognized an opportunity get paid to travel around the country makig fun of the gentiles brainwashed by the zog machine so now hes famous.

Ohaio Gozaimasu my nip friend

He's a right-wing beta male that can debate anyone under the table.

Gives paid speeches about today's political climate. Doubtful he'll be able to use his intellect as a Politician, he just comes off too nerdy. Kind of a shame.

I'll tell you all about him in just a second, BUT FIRST, I want to introduce you to my NEW sponosr, KIKES-BE-GONE. We all have tha tproblem with Kikes in our basement, and it's just impossible to get rid off, but I use this service from the good folks at the KBG, and let me say, it's great. Go to KBG.su today, and use the promo code POL, that's promo code POL, to get 15% of your next vermin removal.

superior image

He's a manlet. He's a Jew. He has a weasely, fast-talking, used car salesman kind of voice. He takes safe, neoconservative positions. He is loved by people who a decade ago would have loved Richard Dawkins. Dumb people.

He's brilliant, but people don't like him because he's Jewish. He is in fact a zionist, but he barely talks about Israel, though if you listen to Sup Forums you would think he talks about Israel on every show.

He's basically a Jordan Peterson, who is doing just fine where he is, eviscerating leftists and melting the snowflakes. Peterson and Shapiro are both doing a lot of good, a lot more than you Nazi keyboard warrior edgelords have accomplished reposting memes and whatnot. You don't have to go full 1488, gas the Jews to be useful. Shapiro, Peterson, Milo, Gavin and co. are good for spreading small redpills and deprogramming liberals with basic bitch right wing stuff. Then with luck, more of them can stumble on to Sup Forums and move on to the big redpills.

But what's the use? This board is full of shills who pretend to be rightists, and go on campaigns to tear down literally any rightist YouTube personality to gain any traction, whether Moyneux, Southern, Alex Jones, the shills on here tear every single one of them down, and the idiots take the bait and jump on the bandwagon while refusing to come up with their own channels or do anything productive.

Why does everybody post this tweet like they're breaking a huge scandal that Ben Shapiro isn't racist?

Ben has formed connections with people in right wing media like Glenn Beck of the Blaze and the National Review, which he uses to try and crush any voices he has a beef with. He spends more of his time criticizing the right than the left, making him an ideal tool for Democrats that want to use him as an example of a 'principled' conservative that is against everything the right does.

He does nothing to criticize the left and instead legitimizes attacks on the right whenever given the opportunity.

>He spends more of his time criticizing the right than the left
That is not true.

That's the evolution of thought. These guys were once relevant, but their time has come.

Which video is this from? SOURCE PLEASE

tell me more lies, (((friend)))
the entire reason he does what he does is for israel and the jews. then he extends ethnic solidarity to NO ONE else.

blacks show a collective interest? just more material for a ben shapiro thug life video as he rips apart dumb blacks.
alt right thinks their race matters? theyre anti semite bigot fools.
want to stop this years voluntary donation to israel? ANTI SEMITISM FINANCED BY SAUDI ARABIA IN TANDUN WITH IRAN AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS!

All you need to know.

he talks like a bitch and his shit's all retarded.
He's got a hot sister though

it is a thread about ben shapiro. i posted a telling tweet about ben shapiro.

please deconstruct the chan format more, shlomo

>Transfer is not a dirty word

Orthodox Jew, Zionist, and a sightly more principled American conservative than average. Melts snowflakes on college campuses and runs an independent media commentary operation. I don't think he's ever obfuscated his motives in regards to Israel

That dog is a good boy. Give him a treat

shapiro is opposed to immigration more than most of the republican party and, in practice, more than trump

Yep, this. Like many Jews he is smooth talker, but he is essentially a (((NeoCon))).

He's an Israel First conservative.

>Israel First
>barely talks about Israel

He thinks there should be open borders and no “safety net”.

Basically turning America into the countries that we outsource our labor to

He doesn't support open borders, but he does think that if an immigrant can prove he can assimilate and get a job he should be allowed in.

Ben is a subversive kike like all kikes.

>hurr just shop around for heart attack insurance lel!