They made this happen

Now, history repeats itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van#Invention_and_use_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish we could have judged people by those actions not color. Unfortunately race does effect ones actions

Shit! Who are "they"?

*unsheathes katana*

Remember, it's not just the color...

Actually it has nothing to do with color. Mediterranean and Nordic color is not the same.

It's about THE GENES.

>be me
>no flu vaccine for 22 years, never get flu
>finally get vaccinated at 23 cuz free so why not
>get flu that year
>4 years later, haven’t gotten the flu shot since
>flu free

>Shit! Who are (((they)))?

I fucking wonder.

Goddammit, user.

It was so easy to believe in racial equality when I was in HS in the late '90s. I was friends with everyone, white, black, hispanic, Asian...the only race I saw was Asian (yeah, yeah, but even though everyone knew I had yellow fever, Asians were still happy to be friends with me).

WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE STAYED THAT WAY!? Why couldn't we have just kept on getting along with one another?

Kanye said George Bush doesnt care about black people and everything went to hell

>history repeats itself
>we will rise
>the uprising is close

Feels like people have been saying this shit for a long ass time, NOTHING HAPPENS EVER. The government is too powerful, the TIES ARE TOO ROOTED.
Nothing will happen, uprisings only happen in third world countries. Don't you guys get bored of larping all the time? One or two spergs who shot some people isn't gonna change anything, the majority of people are sheep only looking out for themselves. Capitalism has spoiled you all, you're doomed to live under the rich and powerful forever. It's not even like I'm against this, I just want something to happen but NOTHING EVER DOES.

Be the Happening you wish to see in the World, user.

It's a mystery, goyim.

I blame Obama for politicizing and straining racial relations once he was elected. Fucker couldn't inject himself into national matters between two races without sticking his foot in his mouth. That and the huge swing further to the left from academics that started blaming all the ills of the world on white people. Damn it, I miss the 90's when things did seem to be getting better in race relations, but there were things that exposed underlying racial hatred (LA riots, OJ Simpson trial, etc).

History never repeats

Because the jews got cocky and wanted their slave world a little too soon. They played the long game perfectly for decades but they sped it up too fast recently and here we are.

Who in the right mind would take the flu shot when they are 22 years old? Only if your immune system is fucked you would need it in that age.

>drill it into white people's heads again and again that they can only see themselves as a racial block and that they're being targetted on basis of that race
>where is all this white nationalism coming from?

I know this feel. I never considered myself racist, and really disliked racism. But my entire adult life I've had politicians be massively, massively racist to me. We have people literally calling for the extermination of our race, and we have people trying to make that a reality in places like South Africa. My family is of colonial heritage, and I already know what this shit looks like. And I know that the people in charge are more than happy to ignore your wholesale slaughter, and even put up statues for the murderers.

And unlike my family, I have no other place to run to. This is more and more getting the air of a fight for survival.

>today in redpill regrets
Whether race relations would've stayed the same or not would've changed nothing about the demographic bomb about to blow up in your dumb fat faces. You just wouldn't have cared about it.

>18 years old
>Halo 1 LAN party at my house
>Friend yells out NIGGER
>Threaten kick him out of the house for using that word
>13 years later
>"Niggers are truly a disease upon the soul of America and I sincerely hope for the day when we are cleansed of their filth."

I never asked for this.

implying the jews haven't fucked themselves up too

>connected to Wi-Fi network FBI Surveillance Van_EXT
nice, shame noone fell for the bait

>more popular than ever
a few dozen scrawny shrieking white guys with candles is not the same as hundreds of thousands cheering at nuremberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van#Invention_and_use_in_the_Soviet_Union
>''Berg denied that he was inventor of the gas van.''
WELL FUCK

The internet is literally the biggest reason things are going the way they are, why dont i see this said enough?

'Twas a rhetorical question, fɑm. With the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to see how "racial equality" was just a momentary point of intersection on a graph of "white people are better than the other races" to "white people are inferior to all other races".

Really, it just goes to show that (((they))) are great at subversion but shit at long term planning. They could have kept things at 1998 levels and eventually gotten their brown goyim race anyway. In their contempt towards white people, they just couldn't help twisting the knife...

It's a doubled edged sword. The internet is powerful in many ways.

kek

I was brought up that there are good and bad in all races, however when I moved out into the world I could the same ills were always perpetuated by the Mohammeds who have invaded our nation. Now seeing the blacks in America I have no interest in wasting time trying to find a handful of possibly good people through the hoards of pakis and niggers with their hands out. It's isn't and never has been a skincolour thing and always about scum. It just turns out that more dark people are inbred ignorant and inconsiderate scum than not.

Fucking Halo 1 LAN parties were the shit. In college me and my 3 roommates would always play 2v2 with two Xbox’s on split screens. One of my roommates profile was named DIENIGGERS!!! and when this black dude from another apartment in our building was hanging out at our place one afternoon and wanted to try HALO he was all like “oh here let me get you set up” so he wouldn’t flip through and find that profile.

Wow are you dumb

(((They))) won't ever leave white people alone. It is a fight for survival. The fact that peaceful coexistence no longer appears to be an option forces me to be an ethnonationalist.
That is correct, though there's no need to be an ass about it. If they'd stayed their hand at "everyone is equal" nobody would have cared about the eventual end of the white race...but they couldn't stop pushing.
I think a lot of us didn't. But here we are.

It's the active refusal of facts that gets me. Here in the Netherlands Baudet, a right wing politician, is now in hot water because apparently one of his members said something "racist" before he even joined the party.

But in all their "criticism" they say one thing: They are unwilling to even acknowledge any possible argument. He must repeat complete cultural-marxist horseshit, or they'll keep calling him a racist and fascist. Except, you know, it's not like they'd stop even if he'd suck up to them.

If we'd be allowed to say "we don't know why it's happening, but it's happening", I'd be OK with that. Because we don't know, and it's likely a complex question. But until we've answered it, can we PLEASE stop inundating our country with people who will not function properly here, who's lives will be shit because of that fact, and who will make other people's lives shit as well?

And their constant, false cry for nuance tires me out. You can be as careful as you can with your statements, and they'll still treat you as if you just said "kill all niggers". They don't seem to realize that this is making racism more acceptable than ever, those crazy zealots. In just a few decades they've managed to make the accusation of being "racist" be damning, to being an indication that someone is probably asking some intelligent questions. Because the majority of "racists" are. And that minority that's stuck in 19th century skull-measuring logic? Well, if we're supposed to accept terrorism and crime as a natural consequence of police the extreme left wants, then certainly we can accept a few idiots in our midst, right?

4 on 4 capture the flag, no over shields, one shot headshot kills with the pistol, on blood gulch. mfw

>Connected to Wi-Fi network FBI Surveillance Van_EX (

ruh roh

The Hitler clone is already born.

Whahahahha whahahahahaha

I hear you with a heavy heart old ally.

Give it another few years. It will be bigger than Nuremberg.
I mean the white race would have noticed sooner or later but all the blatant headlines is turning even fence sitting normies towards the thought of "maybe Hitler was ok". During WW2 the west was still overwhelmingly white but America didnt think things would change the way they did. People were fed propaganda same as today except now there is the internet and the entire west is coming under accusation of racism for not being ok with their enslavement. The muslim invasion of Europe is going to start WW3.

>no over shields
>pistols
We called it swat, good game mode

I miss the colorblind era. The bluehairs and the boomer feminist roasties have really fucked it up for everyone

This thread hit me right in the feels with the halo nostalgia. I can't believe it came out 17 years ago.

I experienced this same observation a few years ago. Felt like I was sick for a year.

The funny thing is I don't even WANT to be racist, but it seems I'm left with no choice. I used to be nice and pretend Africans are just as smart and equal to the rest of the world because there was no cost attached, but now you FORCE us to live with these people and not acknowledging it becomes very costly, very fast.