If hitler attacked poland just to protext ethnic germans from being genocided by poles...

If hitler attacked poland just to protext ethnic germans from being genocided by poles, why did he had to stage false flag in gliwitz?

he didn't and its faked

So poles indeed attacked gliwitz radio station?

I wouldn't bother with it, the invasion of Poland was going to happen sooner or later anyway. Hitler didn't need an excuse.

Verry certain kind of poles

More white Americans have German ancestry than any other ethnicity.
They were litteraly fireborning their 3rd a& 4th cousinsl; burning them alive.

How many Jews got burned alive again?

Shoudlnt have been starting shit.

>Implying any stability in Poland during the interwar period

>Be White American
>Time for war!
>Kill a fuckload of my distant relatives in Germany.

>Watch WW2 movie
>there's a surrendering kraut claiming he's Polish
What did the Jewlywood mean by this? Is this true, Polan?

Another pierogi nigger ingrate incapable of admitting this country and people are much better off being subjugated by the superior German. Fucking worthless slavs with so much pride for no fucking reason.

Looks like he did, by breeding with non-white. Or failed to raise son to avoid doing that. So yeah, grandfather is the traitor.

so why didn't you let neutral investigators from US see the bodies when they arrived next day?

you would have clean hands but instead you proved you are full of shit warmonger

POLISH DEATH CAMPS PAY UP YOU PIEROGI NIGGER INGRATE.

I'm not advocating a German victory. Just pointing out facts. People can draw their own conclusions.

The white European population of the plant used to be over 30%, now its around 10%.

calm down el ogre de amerikikeno

>why did he had to stage false flag in gliwitz?
literally nothing, Hitler never even mentioned it when declaring the war.

Wow that was a nigger tier insult if I ever heard one.

You mean after the poles took silesia in the fourth (!) agression?

The polish invasion needed to be cut short as soon as possible

Whos the girl on the body pillow?

I don't understand the image. Is it mocking neo nazis for being impure? This would also mean those who hate neo nazis also acknowledge the inferiority of a mixed brown person.

>(((Band of Brothers)))

>gliwitz
Sounds like Polish war propaganda.

Also, in that picture, if your grand father looked like that, and you looked like the mutt...

how badly did grand dad fuck up?

really activated the almonds

Saving private ryan? He claimed that he was czech.

If anything, at least we are not currently trying to destroy europe for third time in last century like our glorious german overlords, i think that counts for something.

you mean uprsinig? if you invade lands populated mostly by foreigners you have to be aware they might rebel one day.
so don't act like a victim again

unless you mean this one
>Nevertheless, the Polish leader, Colonel Józef Beck believed that Warsaw should act rapidly to forestall the German occupation of the city.[citation needed] At noon on 30 September, Poland gave an ultimatum to the Czechoslovak government. It demanded the immediate evacuation of Czechoslovak troops and police and gave Prague time until noon the following day. At 11:45 a.m. on 1 October the Czechoslovak foreign ministry called the Polish ambassador in Prague and told him that Poland could have what it wanted. The Polish Army, commanded by General Władysław Bortnowski, annexed an area of 801.5 km2 with a population of 227,399 people.

>More white Americans have German ancestry than any other ethnicity.
That has been debunked. And besides most American troops went to fight the nips

it mocks americans who claim german ancestry while being le 56% or above

it mocks americans who claim german ancestry while being le 56% or below