Israel """ARMY"""

this bunch of losers lost against 150 camel riders with sandals.
Kikes explain yourself, why you're so shit without uncle's sam help???

>France

>>France

Why don't you go back to your fucking country abdullah?

Big difference between taking land and holding it.

Chances are he is portuguese. They're the biggest arabic minority here. But yeah, he should go back to his shithole.

I bet the extra parts are bigger than your country

>France
Who cares what you have to say, soon you are going to muslim country

>when you realise towns have people so the bigger military force wasn’t able to bomb the shit out of them, and instead had to resort to clearing buildings filled with traps, hostages and ackbars with human shields and suicide vests.
Fucking idiot

>Muslim intellectuals

t. Muhamad al-Mubarak ibn-tterrorrist

>poorturdgay
>communist

Uncle's Sams nit any better, mfw when lost gainst vietnamese rice farmers

What's this, since when does Sup Forums support Israel?

I don't. Where did I even imply I do ?

2 million viets don't die by accident. If it weren't for LBJ's Gib society, hippy degeneracy, and a shit partner with the S. Vietnamese government, we would've won that.

Israel is the last western nationalist state in the world. Israel was the last nation to support Apartheid. Israel was one of the few countries who supported the Serbians in the Bosnian civil war. Israel regularly funds far-right parties in Europe. Nethanyu warned europe multiple times of the muslim invasion. Israel deports niggers. Israel sold military equipment to Myanmar after they genocided the filthy Rohyngia (when western nations were pressurizing them to accept them as equals). Israel regularly kills muslims. Why am i supposed to hate Israel, tell me again?

>pretending they don't own the entire US military.

Why would they bother building anything remotely threatening.

>implying IDF is not the best military force in the middle east

They won every conflit that they fought

>Israel regularly funds far-right parties in Europe
Source

>Jews caring about civilians
>Trying to justify this embarassment
Hey schlomo

It supports kosher far right parties, like Geert Wilders in Holland and Le Pen in France. Still, thats a far cry from the idea that Israel tells us all to open our borders. It's globalist diaspora Jews like Soros (who hates Israel) that do that.

My theory is that 50% of the people who derail Israel threads by calling the OP abdullah are named David, Benjamin or Noam

>france

Top Kek

it was election year shennanigans

da elite joos sent a few sacrificial lesser jews to make a show

American liberal jews are not zionist. Many of them support Palestine.

ISrael supported Le Pen. So when i see a French flag talking shit about Israel, the poster is either:

>a soy boy liberal
>a literal muslim

Which is it?

hezbollah has actually been a legitimate military force the past decade... but that's from 2006, which was what caused hezbollah to grow

Politically, yes. The de-jewing of the world was called off each time shit was just about to get interesting. In the closest case, the ruler of Egypt, damned be his cowardly name, cried on national TV and surrendered to Israel, even though Saint Qaddafi's forces were about to BTFO the Israeli counter-assault in Egypt. Had that damnable coward not pussied out, had he made the sacrifice of a few of his people, Israel would be no more. Israeli defensive forces on Egypt's line were completely outnumbered and sending a genocide battalion through the desert into Cairo was a move out of desperation. The defensive lines in the Valley of Tears were overrun at the time the Syrian's received a pull-back order. When Syrian's put their tanks in reverse, most Israeli troops already ran off, while those that remained were out of ammunition and medical supplies.

Only because the US shoved its corpulent cock down Egypt's throat is Israel still a state

this

90% of diaspora Jews are pro-Israel genius

>the outcome of one battle is enough evidence i need to make a judgement on an entire armies fighting capability

>Hezbollah
>Camel rides with sandals

Ummm... nope, sweetie.

I don't think any of that is true from what I've read, I'm sure Sup Forums will swallow it up because muh Jew stereotypes and whatnot.