I'm a big Gundam Unicorn fan I must confess. For my money I don't know if it gets any better than that final episode...

I'm a big Gundam Unicorn fan I must confess. For my money I don't know if it gets any better than that final episode. Has everything you could ever want.
I see that it has fallen out of fashion to like it though here on Sup Forums. I can even see this happening on /m/. But when pressed for their reasoning for no longer liking this anime, they cannot bring up an argument with any substance. I think it's time we recognized the brilliance of Gundam Unicorn together.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-Unicorn-Gundam-Model/dp/B00O3RUFQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500341382&sr=8-1&keywords=unicorn 1 60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gundam X was better

Forgot the MC's name (iirc it was something ducking stupid) but he was horrible. One of the worst characters in the history of anime. Seriously shit shit

Mobile suits are fappable and OST is god-tier, at the very least.

Main character had a stupid name. But it was great nonetheless and the Mobile suits were badass

And the animation

Unicorn went to shit fast and became dull "muh understanding" wanking with Newtype powers that were beyond ridiculous like reflecting the colony laser.

Why is she so perfect?

It's the next step of human evolution bra

Should I buy it?
amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-Unicorn-Gundam-Model/dp/B00O3RUFQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500341382&sr=8-1&keywords=unicorn 1 60

This is what I'm talking about. You said nothing of content

>I'm a big Gundam Unicorn fan I must confess.

Shit taste.

Banana was a flat character with little motivation and the newtype power wanking was ridiculous with no proper build up or reasonable in-universe explanation.

>with no proper build up or reasonable in-universe explanation.
Literally the same thing happened in CCA

Are we discussing CCA or Unicorn?

You said there was no build up but it follows from stuff Amuro did in CCA. They don't have to explain laser deflections. They're evolving.

Axis was pushed with the wills of everyone in the battle. Laser deflecting was done by some random autistic kid.

They were both accomplished with the same type of power
And Banagher was the best UC main character hands down

>Banagher was the best UC main character hands down
Okay, now this is just bait

What the fuck is his competition?

0080 is the only good Gundam.

Amuro, Kamille and Jewdough are all much better characters.

I like the music and I want Marida as an older sister. There were a few decent fight choreography. The politics flew over my head
>princess runs away and tries to stop war
>something happens and what is the box
>everything will die so none of this matters? but hope tho
no seriously what is the box and why was it important again

Amuro and Kamille are as close to autistic as you can on television. Banagher was the first normal MC we have had in UN

Amuro isn't autistic at all. That's Kamille. And unlike Banana, they had actual character development.

Gundam Unicorn had fantastic grunt fights. But my favorite gundam series are still probably Turn A and War in the Pocket.

soredemo...

Benager Lynx
No idea why he's named after a stupid cat

It's not just newtype powers, it's newtype + psychoframe Gundam which are basically just magic

Links

i think its time we all loved marida san

Why? She was boring. No personality. Every other girl in the show was better

But SD Gundam was the best show!

She had to die in order to atone for her sins.

Did you ever build gunpla? This set will be really hard feven for folks who made few simple units

No, just follow this guide.

Fuck off to /wsr/ idiot I don't have any links for you