HAPPENING: KIKES BOMB SYRIA

HAPPENING: KIKES BOMB SYRIA

reuters.com/article/us-israel-iran/israel-shoots-down-iranian-drone-strikes-iranian-targets-in-syria-army-idUSKBN1FU07L

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzPdZz1VyHU
rt.com/news/418414-russia-statement-syria-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like eight hours ago you dumb leaf.

yeah, good morning leaf

Assad over Mossad

stupid leaf desu
Bad leaf!

this is not f16. its a pile of rubbish shoved off a truck as a false flag to bomb syria. fucking faggots here cant even tell the difference between their dick and pickled cucumber

It was an Israeli drone

>IDF is in sole possession of suspect UAV
>IDF has destroyed the launch container
>IDF reports that its enemy drone
>IDF flies jet into anti air and begins carpet bombing
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM...

they've been bombing syria for years

idf is their ground forces, not their air forces... retarded spic

i think so too

there are several vids of the pilots parachuting

Act of aggression, war when?

Here is last nights thread, should link around from there.

yeah, because bombing syria is totally normal, nothing to see here goyim. fuck off normalizing kike

im sure jewlywood can make nice looking vids

BON MATIN! TU ES EN RETARD!

Wait, so they fly over Syria, get shot down because they are flying over Syrian airspace, and now they are air-striking Syria, as some form of punishment against Syria for defending themselves? I don't dislike Isreal, but the fact is the country should not exist. So why the hell do we support them other than the fact that they are Jews?

>Jews bomb Syria for the quadrillion time
>they lose a plane
>hahaha fucking Jews are getting rekt!!1
Sup Forumsestinians...

Pilots parachuted, Jet is kill, kikes false flagged themselves with the UAV

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

it got hit and crashed in Israeli territory which makes things a bit more complicated, tho 100% believe IDF violated their airspace at some point

>it was an Israeli UAV

?

what they show is not a wreck of a f16. its dumped junk

>its dumped junk
or in other words a crashed f-16I

yes shlomo

This. That pile of shit is part of the nosecone and nothing else. No engine, no fuel tank, no subframe, no hydraulics.

Another non-happening.

>Syria takes it up the ass (again)
pussies

The people wearing hazmat suits are doing so because F-16s have hydrazine for backup power, or something.

Aren't those the parts that usually blow up?

I think it's happening but it will be shut down.

hydrazine?

The tanks are wrappen in a fireproof shell tha teasily survives a wreck. The engine is specifically made up of fireproof steels that survive wrecks, hydraulics are the same. The subframe is high carbon steel and usually gets all fucked up but is still easy to identify in a plane wreck. The tanks contents will burn up but the rest should still be there.

Why are kikes chimping the fuck out over a single F16. They know damn well we'll replace it with a F35A for free. Israel is our greatest ally.

they have been dropping some bombs now and then, this is a bit bigger, though not full on war

so far it's really not a big deal, more like testing each other

engine blown up into vapour? gear? wing-fuselage connection? pls...

they are actors because this is not this is not a plane wreck. did you buy popcorn for this movie?

you said this was the first time israel bombed syria, i only corrected you

too much information for your slav brain to handle? fucking subhuman trash

i think this is a false flag by israel to get USA into the picture, and to bomb syria even more

apparently some of the "iranian" bases had russian forces too, so this could escalate quite badly for israel since they're pissing off russia as well

Kek we're gonnaget you for shooting down our multimillion dollar plane that the US fucking GAVE us

let's give a little credit to the arabs for shooting down an israeli warplane.

you need to work on your pulpil chaim. 2/10

They probably did it with an American made StA missile we gave to Israel who later went on to sell it to the Arabs for a few shiny shekels.

>in before Jewish refugees flood the U.S.

They used Russian S300

Yeah it can survive a crash, not a direct blast made with the intention of blow them up.

They've been at War since 1948 you absolute retards.

Impact crater, burnt debris, bits of wings, engine parts...put it this way, it WAS an F16, now it's just bits.

Get 'em IDF. Kill every single one of those Iranian motherfuckers.

Kys jew loving nigger scum

>mfw Assad gets mossaded

fuck off shlomo

You can't just vaporize two metric tons of stainless steel user.
All missile warheads do is throw a bunch of small caliber steel cubes into it's target. Even if the engine too a direct hit the majoprity of it's bulk would still be intact. It's be seriously fucked up but it would still be mostly in one piece. There's still a good 10 tones of materials completely unaccounted for, and with a impact zone that small most of the planes parts should be easily viewable.

>"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"
>mfw

Stupid conspiracies. people still say there really was a middle from nk to Hawaii

its nice that they are doing their own laundry for a change

So what did the Israelis fly into Russian anti air? Pilots were definitely parachuting back, I can find links for those if need be.

>kike found

using American taxpayer money while people are struggling to feed their families, the kike never does his own laundry

Israel cries out in pain as it launches a nuclear ICBM at North Korea and blames the United states

RT is reporting that it was an S200 operated by Syrian forces.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzPdZz1VyHU

Russia is a great ally for Arabs

Question: "Why did Jesus rebuke the scribes and Pharisees so harshly in Matthew 23:13–36?"

Answer: In Matthew 23 Jesus pronounces “woes” on the scribes and Pharisees, the religious elite of the day. The word woe is an exclamation of grief, denunciation, or distress. This was not the first time Jesus had some harsh words for the religious leaders of His day. Why did Jesus rebuke them so harshly here? Looking at each woe gives some insight.

Before pronouncing the woes, Jesus told His listeners to respect the scribes and Pharisees due to their position of authority but not to emulate them, “for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see” (Matthew 23:3–5). The scribes and Pharisees were supposed to know God and help others know Him and follow His ways. Instead, the religious leaders added to God’s Law, making it a cumbersome and onerous burden. And they did not follow God with a pure heart. Their religion was not true worship of God; rather, it was rooted in a prideful heart. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount emphasizes the true intent of the Law over the letter of the Law. The scribes and Pharisees emphasized the letter, completely missing its spirit.

they sayin in the news based Syria btfo a kike aircraft

whats going on?

rt.com/news/418414-russia-statement-syria-israel/

Israeli security personnel guard the remains of an Israeli F-16 fighter jet near Harduf, Israel, on Feb. 10, 2018 © Jinipix / Global Look Press

just to make it clear:
>iranian UAV enters israel territory
>israel attacks the UAV and targets inside syria
>israeli f16 that attacked is shot down by SAM
>both pilots injured but survived
>israel attacks more AA defense positions

If America starts WW3 by protecting Israel with their forces , I'm going to be highly upset

HAPPENING: ISRAEL BOMB MUDSHITS

>Another Canadian mudshit poster

PLZ ESCALATE LIFE IS SO BORING

>Israel kills Russians by accident
>Israel gets nuked

oy antisemite

my neighbour let his dog shit in my yard, so I broke into his house and rape and kill everyone

Fuck off kikeistani. Everybody is starting to hate you people (((again))).

Still more wreckage than all the planes of 9-11

What the fuck is it with these goddamn Jews? This is why no one likes Jews. Everyone hates blacks because of them being black alone and just wanting better lives for themselves in the 19th and 20th centuries and because of 21st century street nigger violence. Everyone hates mexicans because they have more fucking violent culture than American blacks and come here by the millions, fleeing their country's issues for our country's dream. Everyone hates Jews because they always want to destabilize shit, fuck with the finances, and hijack countries, set up false flags, and control people and every time a Jew is out jewing, they get this dislike and righteous lack of toleration. The Jews have been kicked out of so many fucking countries because they historically do this. For fucking 2,000 years, the Jews always are out jewing. Now they fucking bomb Syria and declare war on Iran. Which means we just declared war on Iran for "our buddy which I am governmentally sanctioned to support because the Jews are a kind and proud people who are getting a hard time from Palestinian insurgents." And their rationalization for this? An "Iranian drone" flew into unlawfully occupied Palestinian airspace so they shot it down. Iran doesn't even know what the fuck they are talking about. Drone, my ass. Where is the drone now? Where is a piece of the drone now? Where is the flight recorder? Where was the designated mexican with a camera to film this? What was the last known location on GPS? I'll wait.

I want all of you kikes to fucking die so bad. I have the Fogel massacre as my wallpaper. I love seeing dead jews. Death is the least you deserve. Israel has no right to exist. jews have to right to exist. You subvert our civilization and parasitically drain us. Your history is fake, ancient “Israel” never existed and jews didn’t live in Palestine until the 8th century BC at the earliest. Herodotus mentions no jews when he speaks of Palestine. Your “army” is fake and wears diapers and to ambush them you just shoot the women and the men come to their aid. They wear diapers because they’re afraid of arabs throwing rocks. The holocaust never happened and the diesel exhaust bullshit claiming to kill 2/3 of the jews is such an amazing smoking gun for the howx especially since they gassed monkeys with it recently and all lived.

Death to all jews and especially Israelis and ashkenazis the most. And American jews of course. Kill them all and recycle their organs to save lives, make fertilizer and arts and crafts and animal feed of the rest

We are going to kill you, jew. We WILL kill all of you. We are quite numerous and jew hate has become socially acceptable. It’s only a matter of time before push comes to shove and we start killing all jews

Prove that it was an Iranian flown UAV to begin with and not a drone flown by Israelis/Mossad.
>they blew up the launch platform already

I guess Russia doesn't want Syria to have it's best shit yet

Nice meltdown, take your pills and lie down.

>Israel is unironically our greatest ally
Should I see (((you))) out, or do you think you can find it?
And put the silverware back.

>there were no Polish death camps
>there will be Polish death camps soon

sure thing pal

How do we get American forces to withdraw from Syria?

We should listen to Pic related, a Syrian war truth teller

>israel attacks the UAV and targets inside syria
>and targets inside syria

More hospitals and schools i assume?

did she run for president?

"""""hospitals"""" and """""""schools"""""" but only when Jews blow them up, ammunition dumps the rest of the time, lol.

> kike plane forced to land
> kikes larp as if anything happening in the warzone is their actions against whomever
Kikes are retarded and pathetic every time some idiot is not inventing a world ebil out of them.

She probably will

What’s exactly new about Syria getting bombed faggot
that place will be desolate for hundreds of years

Not yet. Hopefully soon.

We need her as president, vice president, Secretary of state or secretary of defense.

The world would be a lot better

What will Russia do if Israel kills Russian troops? Reports are saying Netanyahu is scared of Russia

She also supports the mass murder of babies, however

>H-70 (hydrazine, 70% aqueous solution) is used as the propellant in emergency power units (EPU) on the F16 and other single engine aircraft. When there is a loss of engine power, the EPU activates and provides power to maintain the aircraft's vital functions such as hydraulic and electrical systems.

>Symptoms of acute (short-term) exposure to high levels of hydrazine may include irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat, dizziness, headache, nausea, pulmonary edema, seizures, coma in humans. Acute exposure can also damage the liver, kidneys, and central nervous system. The liquid is corrosive and may produce dermatitis from skin contact in humans and animals. Effects to the lungs, liver, spleen, and thyroid have been reported in animals chronically exposed to hydrazine via inhalation. Increased incidences of lung, nasal cavity, and liver tumors have been observed in rodents exposed to hydrazine.

i unironically agree that israel is our greatest ally. who else who kill all the semetic shtiskins for us

Legitimately kek'd. Good job Mohammed, you shitskin monkey.

>commit act of agression
>blame syrians for crash
???

we must go to war to avenge israel

Fuck babies you stupid bible cuck, preventing WW3 is more important.

You would vote against that because of stupid fucking babies you dumb republican

DELET THIS

We just help "rebels"

I want everyone to shut the fuck up and think. When did a downed F-16 ever look like a burned pile of leaves and a nose cone?