Who amongst you wants to know the truth about life, and what "They" are actually doing?

Who amongst you wants to know the truth about life, and what "They" are actually doing?
I'm so sick of it, I will tell you everything, I don't even want anything in return, I just want it to stop.
I have no allegiance to anyone anymore, everyone is evil.
All you have to do is ask a question and I will answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
sln.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who are you and how have you acquired your knowledge

You're going to start telling us all about how reality is a simulation aren't you?

I'm a god damn nobody.
I had a bad life, and I learned through trial and error _everything_.
I was never helped, I just worked hard, and ignored everyone else and never accepted anything anyone said.
Only thing I learned from school that I used was mathematics and the basics of physics and economics.

fine, is this another masonic member live action role play?

no, it's not a simulation, thats illogical.
If it was a simulation then that would mean your choices were static in which case that would negate the concept that you were alive.
And if you could make choices inside a simulation, then what is the difference between the simulation and reality?
it's a fucking stupid concept, like time travel.

no I'm not a mason, I hate those idiots.
all of them are stupid, they are just academics that got addicted to the whole "the higher your year the more you get to say "I know more".

I'm not kidding, think about it for a second.

fuck them.

Holographic then, however you wish to describe it. I think I recognize you. The gist of your point will be that this reality we perceive somehow isn't how it appears on a fundamental level and we are pure consciousness or some shit. Get to the point.

I agree, not a fan myself, problem is the owners of the money supply and the superpowers are all of the Masonic Jew order and wanted to pull a big culling, at least that was the plan

I have finally stopped associating the swastika with the Nazis and edgelords. I had no idea it was a Christian symbol and now have no problem using it if I wanted to.

no, wrong.
Reality is a concept.
You are real and everything else is relative, that is the only truth you can know truely.
Research quantum physics and entanglement. Even the highest science has to admit that everything is based upon perception, the greatest scientists of all time, Schrodinger, tesla, Bohr, they all understood, life is a big fucking joke.
I think I'm sort of saying what you said I'd say, but I don't use the term "holograpic" because that is misleading and really dumb.
It implies that life isn't real.
That makes no sense, real is real.
This comes back to the concept that Truth is absolute, which it isn't, it's relative, because if I say a light it on, and just as I finish saying it and before you finish hearing it the light goes off, I was still telling the truth at the time, but to you I was lying.
everything is relative and we are only "pure consciousness" if reality is consciousness as well, which negates the point of calling it consciousness anyway because your just replacing the word "real" with consciousness.

it is but do you want to know why, tell me what you think is why they are doing it.

the symbolism came from the indus river valley civilization and we're missing a lot of details about their origins and meanings.
It wasn't by accident that the swastika became a symbol of hate because its original meaning is the opposite. The usual suspect religion/belief system is the culpirt

Why do I sometimes dream of future random events in my life? What is the purpose of that? Why is my mind showing me that?

I don't care about its origins. I will use this christian symbol because it is so hated by the public. It's a good way to test my faith and see how much I value social acceptance compared to my piety.

As I understand it people will be a sacrificed to a perceived demon/deity

when, in 2016-17?
because if so there is a very depressing reason for that.
if before, could be MK Ultra, could be actual entanglement manifestation (not to be confused with precognition, which can not happen because nothing is fixed and is really just a coincidence)

>know too much already

Why are you Australian. Not even Asking to be an ass. Just wondering why.

no, well yes, but that's like saying that we sell carbon shares between companies to cool the earth.
it's all fake, everyone is told something different and the masons are no different, as I said, they're just academic idiots that got addicted to ladder climbing in schools. That's why they all start in universities.

So basically people are learning to much, and technology is getting to the point that we may discover something even worse for the elite than guns (the great equaliser (which they hate)).

the matrix (the movie series) was by my count fifteen analogies in one, and the most terrifying of all was the battery analogy, because first you think of it as being an analogy for them drinking blood, then you study atomic science and you realise the whole earth is just a circuit and we aren't batteries, we're power.

In the bible, god tells moses to make a fucking capacitor, and put it in a closer circuit on a silicone board.
No really, think about it for a second, read about the tabernacle and what silicon is made out of.
as above so below.

we must care or be doomed the same cyclical fate every civilization before ours suffered.
History has repeating itself for almost six millennia and it's all so tiresome, paradigm shift is needed but not by some one world government run by Basel, London, Vatican and Israel

Australia is too big, lots of people like me fall through the gaps.
It's not a matter of systemic power that ensures conformity, it's a matter of population stupidity that does. Keep stupid people alive with medicare etc and they breed so fast it kills off all of the smart people through a million ways.
Maybe tyrone will wake up today and shoot whitey for no reason, maybe he will just stand by the atm and look at whitey and whitey will know that if he draws his gun first, because he knows tyrone will if he tries to use it, he will go to jail and his life is ruined anyway and his offspring will be abused so he withdraws from society and stop messing it up and fighting the system.
all you need is stupid people.
I know I am just giving banare analogies without must context but it would take me hours upon hours to give context so I hope you get it.

When referencing the Moses story I came across an essay/blog about the Hyksos dynasty and how similar their exodus stories were except for a few minor details, no magic and they were not slaves but an army lead by some pretty wicked priests.
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

its not jews or masons, it's bad people, that's why the smart scholars never give a name to them, because they change it. It's bad people and they all look the same or they did, but now they are getting fucking face lifts etc.

don't think jew, think bad people, even though all jews are bad.
but yeah, the jew things just fucks with you because you WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MANY JEWS THERE ARE IN THE WORLD.

EVERYONE.

I get it. Keep going
Give me the most depressing information pls

I do though but not for the nazi larp'er reasons
It started with a reference to the Tribe of Snakes, otherwise known as DN or Dan or Den, also Judges, Pharisees, Canaanites, Sea Peoples, the name doesn't matter but what does are the rituals they perform.
For example the origins of Blood Libel, drinking from a Kapala, cannibalism, all come from the east and you're right it's all about being a bad person, to embrace all that is the most evil and experience it. The evil Zen? Whatever. The point is that theme is the basis of what these modern day self-appointed deities practice. The name "jew" is something they came up with and frankly i'm going to risk saying that gypsy "ju ju" is the origin.

We are losing.
We are losing massively, we have practically lost.
I don't know how to explain in any way how bad we are losing or why, and I feel as if everything I say will not only be not enough, but will cheapen the impact of the point because I have not written a book on it which is what is required to entirely understand the concept.
they are ADVANCED, not smart, but they have ADVANCED methods.
Imagine that you are playing chess, and the people on your side are under the impression that your pieces jump over their pieces to win.
While this is fundamentally true, it's wrong. I was going to explain why but Im guessing that analogy explains itself.
that side is the SMART side of the public, I E this board.
this is the best there is believe it or not, this is the best of the majority, and none of these people even create content.

To put it in perspective, what really endangers them is free thinkers, not gatherings, but people willing to sacrifice themselves to change things.

hence, that is why their focus is on neutralization and demoralization across the board (no pun intended) non stop every day everywhere rather than punishment, because punishment is pointless for someone who is willing to die.

problem is, nobody is willing to die anymore, people prize the quality now of trying to live, as if insects are a good rolemodel.

the origin oh I wish I understood that, of all things they have shrouded and clouded their origin so well, nobody knows where they came from, runts of runts we call them, (our word for them means runt twice over, a runt of a runt).

Everyone they come into contact with is aware of their evil instinctually, believe it or not, their DNA is different, and they process proteins etc in a way that produces a different magnetic field, one similar to snakes (why good animals instinctually attack them, and all other objects full of negative charges (ever wonder why dogs hate vacumes?)

>you WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MANY JEWS THERE ARE IN THE WORLD.

Not all that many... t. Jew. Probably less than 20 million overall.

I'd say the analogy is more accurate if you word it differently.
> Imagine playing a merciless game of chess in a team, and the stake is your life. You lose, your entire existence gets erased.
> Now imagine the vast majority of your team is aware that they're playing this game, but are convinced that taking any turns that benefit your team game mechanically are immoral and shouldn't be made, while the enemy team is in complete lockstep with one another, playing to win and only to win.
> We have barely any pieces left and still there are people on our team playing against us.

I'm stuck between tribe of people who enjoy corrupting for the fuck of it
Or pet project of a bored spirit that's been around for a few billion years that had better to do

>pretends to know the bounds of consciousness
larp+sage=opsafag

>Truth is absolute, which it isn't, it's relative
ok shlomo

>the symbolism came from the indus river valley civilization

no it was present in every ancient civilization.

Hey Scotty, Jesus man.

Why do they all seem to be in on it? There's no way every pleb member of their tribe was brought up in the cabal, but somehow they all seem to stay in line and do their little subversive jobs anyway.

Go on, tell me more

that's really good actually, that's it basically.
yeah, all you have to do is start calling everything what it is and if they try to stop you, start shooting people, but they won't so we stay here.
I have no respect for the generations that came before me, I refuse to die quietly, and who could sleep restfully with such evil around them?
apparently the last twenty trillion people...

What I want to know is why corporations want an absurd amount of experience in the related field, and pay excessively low for that amount of experience?

Seriously, Jesus.

Who was responsible for the bulldozing of Europe in the 20th century and what were their reasons?
>And why was it the Jews?

Greed. Next!

because the ones that don't are killed
re: JFK

Koanic Soul, ring a bell?

A tribe.
I got high up thinking to myself, I can trick them.
I can, I learned a trick, I learned a lot which I dare not say because it will defeat it's magic so to speak, but I just alluded to it previously.
They can tell who you are, and who they are, because of this magnetic field shit.
I'm positive it's that.
It's that, and for the more dumb ones, or the more distracted, it's the way they speak, the way they act.
Have you noticed the two types of people?
One of them us, we have an oppinion, and we think, "oh, that guy disagrees with me? how outrageous, I will tell him why he is wrong", and then we have a conversation and we argue and argue until the cows come home and this straightens out the creases in our opinion, and ether solidifies it or we are wrong, but what matters to us is the truth.

then there is the second kind, they have an opinion, and if you argue with them long enough while playing their insane rhetoric games they just give up?
It's as if nothing matters to them but continuing living.
They have no principles, no beliefs, nothing matters to them but living.
they are the kind of people who don't get the joke but laugh anyway, and then repeat it without any context and get confused when you don't laugh.

they are a breed of human not like us, not related to us.
they are missing a part of their brain, and when you research theri holy book you learn what it is.

see

I think I get, they're a small rootless international clique.

get it*

They'll be fine.

Dude, God. Trust me, i would know.

Cause i'm so fucking wise, you stupid shit. That's why.

You can't run from the Lard. I'm told.

I think you're referring to the lemming crowd, the 90% that doesn't care what gov/order is in place as long as they have a place to stay, food to eat and something menial to do.
Stepping outside that operating realm is foreign and foreboding, free thinking is a curse that my family were stripped of during the communist years of yugoslavia. It's happening to our countries to, a massaging of the mind to a point where no one defends themselves anymore and just shrill before getting killed

scare me daddy

do it

faggit

u don't even edenism, u pleb

you are possessed with a demonic ego right now, it's making you seek attention of strangers in a strange manner because rational thought is too difficult for you right now because a base instinct has kicked in and hormones have rewired your brain pattern in a way that you are feeding that demonic ego at the same time

We're all just pawns in a game, but a pawn can still kill the king.
But until he does, and UNTIL he does, he is just a pawn.
The whole society is specifically built to make normal people like us die.
They look at life like this:
"I create a world, you live in it, if you die, you are weak. and you deserved it"

I want you to write that down and look at it every time you have a question as to why they do things.
It will make sense in a while, most people ask why again, because they can not comprehend true evil.
Evil is not logical, and that is why we can't comprehend it naturally until we are taught, the evil human is not just different than us, it is MISSING something, it is broken, and therefor illogical.
this is basically because of market saturation.
they know they can get it, and the people running it don't know how to run it, but they understand one metric, which is "If I make the standards high, in a saturated field, I will get only the best of that field".
It's only theoretically true, as that metric doesn't define skill level, work ethic, or practically any human quality, but again as I said, they don't actually know how to run companies.
companies run themselves these days, and managers are just lazy slobs that lied their way to the top.
the world was advancing WAY to fast for the jews liking.

Yes, we are more like a drinking fountain you need to turn on to get the water out
Milked for anger and suffering

OP is a fucking faggot and eats too much dick

Are you saying there is no endgame, but to keep playing?

what is the 'depressing reason'?
i've seen my future since childhood, just curious

they are a fucking VIRUS, an INFECTION, and they must all be killed, without mercy or thought.
mercilessly.
Heart of darkness is a good book, now you know what you know, go read it again, or at least listen to the monologues in apocalypse now again.
There are good people like me spread throughout the world trying to tell everyone the truth, and as everyone learns they gain the sight, and see all for its horror, and finally see the warnings.

the great secret of our side is that these are not for you to learn, they are for you to teach.
you see these movies with new eyes, you read the books you read before again, and you learn new analogies, new strategies to teach others the same things.
It's our real only technology we have over them, a secret form of communication for the learned.

I'm just rambling now but you get it I hope

Retard detected

>If it was a simulation then that would mean your choices were static in which case that would negate the concept that you were alive.
>And if you could make choices inside a simulation, then what is the difference between the simulation and reality?
Already heard enough. You're a dumb cunt

You're lucky I dropped by.

Let me guess, you see a future event in your life while your dreaming. It lasts for about 8 seconds.

During that dream, the weather, the location of objects, where people are stood, their clothes, what they say, even what you think is identical to how you in the future actual encounter that situation.

But it's mundane things, maybe watching a movie with friends, maybe doing something which has really tired you out..

Here's the answer....

Everything has already happened, this reality is a prison and you are confined to it like livestock are confined by a fence. Except your prison is your mind and time.

So why are you here? You choose to come here to learn and progress your awareness, it's quicker to learn from suffering by experincing it rather than watching it.

I'm not saying anything more because the snakes get upset when I post.

Op is a faggot and possibly a kike.

lay off the jib you fucking roo

tod-ja it was the snakes

yes.

Like a boot stomping on a human face, f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
They say it right to your face.
Now you know why "god" nuked us before, why they have the nukes but they don't fire them
They didn't last time this happened, and the time before, it was US.

How the fuck else can we stop them but smash the world apart, burn it to ashes?
At least we, who have creativity and willpower, will get a head start again.

well you may be MK-Ultra then
I don't want to reveal the reason yet, I want someone to guess it.
There has to be someone who noticed what happened last year.

It's a given that the new warfare is a biological one, yes? Munitions factories have been replaced by 'refugee' shelters.

T. Brainlet

OoOoOoOor maybe i'm just a sandnigger (august 17 1995) sln.me/

I'm sure i have "demons" around me though, i must have with my.. heh.. "proclivities".

are you Jewish yourself user?

yes, multi purpose warfare, it's pathetic and low, but it is as effective as day zero attacks on computers are, where they have rigged the security and it works exactly the same.
the ideological virus that is islam breeds so fast that it collapses and paralyses not only economic systems but political systems within months of introduction in almost all scenarios we've seen.
I can't imagine any scenario with open borders but the wild west that could stand against fucking islam

Of course, first you gotta like it on facebook to use it, goy. Of course.

>companies running themselves
That is absolutely accurate. Thanks for quality response user

Trump got elected? i don't fucking know.

Hava nagila, hava nagila
Hava nagila, ve nismecha
Hava nagila
Hava nagila, hava nagila
Hava nagila, ve nismecha
Hava nagila

Say hi to the Rabbi for me

>the ideological virus that is islam
Islam isn't the problem so much as the people who allow it into their lands are. If Islam didn't have a strong emphasis on racial mixing then I wouldn't actually care.

A fellow Aussie hey?
Mate if you're feeling shit because there is nil to zero proper Fascist communities in Aus of the like-minded people you may seek, don't worry about it, chill goy.
I know 11 other Aussies who are looking to join a proper non-skinhead community and sure enough we'll be seeing more groups pop up as "society" comes closer to collapse.
I think you need to hold onto a stronger mentality until it happens, don't concern yourself so much with useless people if you think this is what is making you crack, live with peace in mind that you were right and this "society" goy, is going to collapse.

the whole year, did it seem familiar?

What do you think about Putin? Vladimir Putin...

is he actually fighting for good? or he is unaware? or is he actually the enemy?

well let me reason with you this:
If you knew of a virus, of a dangerous animal, why would you let it live beside you?
Would you not attempt to get rid of it?
and if not, are you not inviting it to breed on its own on stupid people?
is that not what happened?
Reguardless of who's fault this is and how it got so bad, it is now a problem and the only solution is violence.
Islam is a female religion of passive aggression and supply worship.

I expect more out of an Aussie.

2/10, many people here are well beyond where you think you are, and it shows.

No. It was fun though.

> you WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MANY JEWS THERE ARE IN THE WORLD.

>EVERYONE.

Huh?

Nice centralization thread kike. You must be terrified now that the goy are reversing the magnetic war on you. We have always known about the chips, the frequency generators that effect our chemicals and ideas. The goyim know everything and you will be smashed by the tools of subjugation you thought you created. We are winning.

What is their holy book?

OP I've read all your posts.

You've lost the fucking plot. You've come here to tell people the truth which is a common sign of people wanting to fix others when in fact it's you who's fucked up.

It doesn't take intelligence to gain awareness, it doesn't take years of reading, all that is required is a little bit of suffering, a dash of life experinces and the ability to learn from your mistakes to improve your life.

This utter bollocks about masons, jews and special races of select people controlling the planet. Is just that bollocks. Earth is not special, if monkeys want to enjoy possesions then let them. If you want to fix this world because it's not 'correct' then that's a sign about your awareness. The only thing that needs fixing is you.

This planet is perfect, evolution is constantly taking place, civilizations will rise and fall and so will technology. Our monkey suits will continue to evolve. It's all fun.

Try and enjoy it. Matt

I can give you concrete information of some points, but please do not assume I am implying he is good or bad and don't assume I'm telling you anything more than what I write, if you assume anything, it's YOUR assumptions.

*He is part of a Major "family".
*His friends are all basically Nazis (no seriously)
*He is actually a very normal and not crazy human being, just VERY, VERY strong willed, he's no jarhead academic.
*He legitimately feels sorry for America.
*He was hired specifically because he can deal with Fiat currency well (he is a wizard with bankruptcy and that is one of the things the other families are trying to push on america).
*despite all this, his allegiance is to his family first and foremost.
*He IS a Christian, and he IS against Islam and he hates niggers and jews.
*Who hired him IS trying to unroot the swamp of bullshit, and everything is going on behind the scenes to stop them from panicking.
*Many people who you think "should be punished".... actually are.

I'm exagerating obviously, I mean everyone important.
As I said previously, it's genetic, it's DNA.

why did you sign with your name?

Kaballah.
most of it is in the old testamant, but you need a proper translation, and the kaballah basically is an annotated translation.
Here's an except:
469. The sixth grade, YESOD OF THE OTHER SIDE, is called
'foreskin' (Heb. orlah), because it sucks from this side. It is based on
the secret of the piercing serpent, THE MALE, which suckles the
slanted serpent, ITS FEMALE. All the other grades, holding to each
other are called 'unripe orlah' (lit. 'fruit of a tree not above three
years old'). All this pertains to the same principle.

It's fucking crazy, but as you study what tesla learnt, and physics and maths, it makes sense.

>hates jews
>lets his daughter marry one

is it all just an elaborate ruse?

how about I hunt down every last one of your kin and end their lives and remove all knowledge of you from existence on the face of the earth instead, that would be fun for me.

ok so basically jews only marry THROUGH females, so Ivanka is not a jew, and Kushner is actually a Christian now by marriage law.
This is why the jews got mad at Madonna for "converting", because she can't, there are no real female converts, you have to marry a jewish woman to convert.