It's all so tiresome

>be Turk, born in Germany
>family is Alevi
>hate Sunni Islam with a burning passion
>Germany gets flooded with Sunni rats
>those rats multiply like rats
>can't go to Turkey, because the country is totally infested with Sunni rats and Kurds, who will betray and kill Alevis at any given opportunity. This includes "Alevi Kurds", who are kikes in disguise and would side with Israel, instead of Turkish Alevis
>there is no Alevi country
>civic nationalism isn't a thing in Germany, so nationalists will deport me, if they ever reign this country
>Turkish nationalism is fucked, because those idiots included Sunni Islam as a part of their ideology (thank you Alparslan T*rkes, you fucking crypto kike)

This is bullshit. I can't even "go back", because there is no place to "go back". And the future looks really bleak for Germany.

Depends on who wins, doesn't it? If it's the more reasonable Sup Forumstards that win, they'll simply close the borders and enforce soft oppression that makes all raging Muslims leave, and keeps the commies powerless. And closed borders, of course.

the answer is to feel the sweet release of death, ikibey

you cant hide you shitskin fake turk
erdogan reis will find and genocide your pathetic family

I like your suggestion, but I see no party, which wants to do that.

an hero is not an option Stiliyan. I'd rather die fighting than offing myself

I hope Geerd Wilders kicks you and your disgusting kind back to Konya

Well AFD didn‘t call for a cursade so far, and they would probaly leave you alone. Just tell them you are some kind if other mediteranian.

Your best bet is to come here unless you can't handle the cold.

Nice try, Justin

You could come to America and join the army.

>will deport everybody
I doubt it, maybe they wouldn't give citizenship, but having 0,2-0,3 percent not hostile foreigin people is likley not something most nationalists would have problems with. But lets see, because if current trajectories continue there will be an african ruler in 100-150 years and we can all guess how that would look like.

AfD is a double-edged sword. Their right about migration, but that's it. There are sadly a lot of incompetent idiots and kike-lovers among their ranks (just look at the pi-news audience) and Alice Weidel worked for Goldman Sachs ffs

the cold wouldn't be a problem. But you guys are actually overrun by Pakis and Chinks and Pakis are disgusting people (except the Ahmadiyyas, they are tolerable)

as long as the kikes have your country in a stranglehold, that's not an option. I'm not afraid of fighting or dying, but I don't want to waste my life for Israel

>you guys are actually overrun by Pakis
not where I live

Alevism actually seem interesting. It's those kind of Muslims the West should promote, not brain-dead feminist supporting salafism like retards.

Alevis reject traditional Sharia law, so we have no qualms with integration into societies. The downside is, some Turkish Alevis are very left leaning, since the religion itself promotes "love everyone, don't judge people by their looks or beliefs, but rather by their behavior", which makes it prone for SJW bullshit.

The Kurdish Alevis are true communists. Stay away from them, they really are just inbred kikes

are you white? if so you probably have some greek ancestry. change you name convert to orthodox and be greek nationalist.

The West should promote the Quranism interpretation. The Hadiths are vile, just vile.

you a right about the hadiths, but a Quarnism interpretation would mean an Islamic off-shoot of Jehovas witnesses

Come to Finland bro

how hard is the language to learn, if I already speak German, Turkish and English on a decent level?