Digimon 02

Was it really sooo bad?

Yes. Fuck you.

Daisuke was a horrible replacement for Tai and the entire series fell apart after the Digimon Kaiser was defeated. I loved BlackWarGreymon's arc and Armor Digivolutions as a whole (Shurimon and Halsemon are two of my favorite digimon), but the show kinda meandered until it reached the conclusion.

I'm not defending it... I just don't remember why I hated it.

It sucks how TK was pushed to the sidelines after having been such a badass in the Kaiser arc. I wanted him to play off Davis like Matt did with Tai.

Still better than Frontier

still better than savers

I've recently rewatched it.
Yes.

Well if this was bad I dont know how to call anything past Tamers.

Fuck you savers was good.

>like Matt did with Tai.

Are you referring to Tri?

>better than x
>Implying anything can be worse than 02

It's been 17 years, 02 has not aged well.

No?

Cast was mostly shit, the only good thing was BlackWargreymon.
>mfw that ending

>Tamers
>Adventure 01
>Xros Wars sans Hunters
>Savers
>Frontier
>Hunters
>Adventure 02

While not as good as 01 and Tamers, it's extremely over hated.

it had lots of cool concepts and ideas but the execution was fucking trash, there were plotholes everywhere, executive meddling fucked up pacing, and the ending was fucking horrrendous

Every entry brings interesting evolution concepts to the table for me, even the worst ones.

>Tamers
>Adventure
Don't waste your time with any other Digimon series. And both Tamers and Adventure are only really worth it for the nostalgia if you watched them as a kid with the original OST.

First half while not good has some moments. Second is such a goddamn mess. Final episode is a terrible joke.

Kaiser arc isn't bad but after the first half it started to have problems.

It shit the bed with how out handled everything. Honestly it's no surprise that Tri. is mostly ignoring it.