What are some good haircuts that say I'm a fascist that'll look good on my round head

what are some good haircuts that say I'm a fascist that'll look good on my round head

Crew cuts. Buzz cuts. Short on the sides.

Basically anything besides puffy bulky liberal soy hair.

Anything the image that you're well groomed.
Of course this is only pertinent if you're actually well groomed.
Dress well, get a business haircut, stop cursing, read books, get exercise and make the world a better place.
Bonus points if you're helping your own kind.

>paying jews for haircuts
just get some clippers and put on a 1/4" attachment

just get a Hitler Youth cut

If you can't grow a head of hair like tucker Carlson you probably aren't white

High and tight. Good for round heads and baby faces because it makes your head look longer and more masculine.

>not taking pride in your appearance
stay nigger

>take OP pic with you
>ask for that haricut
otherwise, don't give some faggot your money and just shave it all off yourself

>stop cursing
Kek.

>needing to spend money on monkey grooming in order to take pride in your appearance when you can do just as good yourself
stay nigger

shave it to bare skin

Stfu Marine

So you're claiming you can give yourself a nice, well groomed haircut? I'm not just talking slav tier short back and sides

Yes, it's not that hard.

Fascists usually have very elongated and pointy features, why don't you go green or red instead?

I might add that Swedish Nazis although loud and brutal are afraid of the reds since the reds kill them on sight.

>Fascists usually have very elongated and pointy features
[citation needed]

how do i achieve this

dont do this, it'll never look as good as the drawing

also it looks fucking gay

what long/mid hair style doesn't look gay. I look way too fucking young and skinny with short hair.

I too have taken the self-haircut pill. It started off simple but with my introduction to the alt right have perfected the flashy Hitler youth haircut and I couldn't be happier. Get yourself some clippersand explore anons!

just comb it back

>he uses a flowbee

thats pretty fucking gay mate...