Canadian News Source

Is there a conservative canadian news source? Like a Fox or Brietbart? Or at least something middle of road? Is national post or canadian free press good?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/cbc-no-caucasian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CBC is conservative

No , its all fucked .. nothing but propaganda from cnn or msnbc .. there is no real journalist in canada .. we have copy/pasters from the american msm

Do you lick paint? Everything that comes out of that broadcaster supports the liberal party because they know the libs will give them much more money than the conservative government, which has wanted to defund them entirely. They know which side their bread is buttered on.

The Rebel Jew. Ezra is the biggest kike in Canuckistan but its still right wing and still has some ok personalities attached to it.

The Rebel is up your alley, and maybe NaPo if you want a center-right view that will find ways to shit on Trudeau whenever possible

Not on TV unless if you live in Quebec then there's LCN which is slightly more right wing, but not really.

The fall of Rebel Media was insane!!
Easy rise easy fall I guess.
Hopefully something better comes along.

The Rebel is still doing fine, it's basically Canada's Breitbart

There are no good Canadian media sources; there's only 4 media companies in the entire country and they operate under no guidelines.

This is why leafs are constantly here and consuming American news, btw.

Toronto Sun and Ottawa Sun are other right wing news sources

Fucking retard, CBC is the Canadian equivalent of CNN. Nothing more but pro-Trudeau and anti-conservative bullshit.

No

You must be kidding.

t. yotta level far left.

Nah CBC is the propaganda arm of the government essentially

Yeah but it pretty much got KO'd when Lauren, Faith, Gavin and Brian Lilley left.
Well Faith pretty much was fired.
Rebel Media does have a sour taste now, although it's still fighting the fight.

I was about to say sun but it looks like the shut down. They were not really interesting enough to view and I guess everyone else had the same opinion.

Another option is plain old Reuters, it's more news and less opinions.

Eat shit cunt
I’ve been reading thepostmillennial.com for a while

Jesus Christ, is this real?

>when Canada ruins a thread one post in

wat

>is this real?
It's the CBC, do you even need to ask?
nationalpost.com/news/canada/cbc-no-caucasian

I used to like CBC news when Harper was PM. I thought it was good that a government news outlet wasn't afraid to criticize the hand the fed them. Fast forward to the Trudeau era, and I realized they were just anti-Harper, not objective in any way. They are just a taxpayer-funded PC propaganda network.

they are like mushrooms. kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

Fake news

>Is there a ideologically motivated canadian news source?
Why in the hell would you want that?
If it's not objectively oriented it's not news, it's brainwashing.

National Post is cuckservative, The Rebel is alt-lite. Council of European Canadians isn't really a news source but it's great.

This
Plus shitty news about bicycle crashes

National post is prettty shit, with one exception

Canadafreepress is the only one I found.

>Plus shitty news about bicycle crashes
Typical news broadcast
>herr durr Drumpf
>Trudeau is so awesome
>rapefugee family needs donations because it is cold
>look at these cute puppies and kittens
It is all opinion and feels pieces now (also retard shit like pic related). I'm old enough to remember when they just read out a bunch of facts.

National Post is owned by the jewish Aspen family. Same jew family in fact that owns EVERY news station and printed press in Canada.

it's almost like they don't allow it, except in theory

>CBC is conservative

for full blown Stalin level marxists, and faggoty assed nigger lovers like you, maybe.

theres plenty of conservatives popular private radio shows in Quebec city compared to the rest of canada but if you don't understand french it might be hard to followup, i'm sure theres others in english beside rebel media but i have no idea where to find them

Can't believe that kind of shit didn't went viral. Oh it's about whites so let's hush it down!

Same would happen "no niggers" and the planet would have imploded ffs

Toronto Sun is pretty conservative. Or at least it was a couple of years ago.

it'd be nice if Trump was his real dad instead of fidel

Back when it was owned by Separatist Peladeau.
Really makes you think

>Same jew family in fact that owns EVERY news station and printed press in Canada
Is this true?

im the only conservative newsman in canada.

not counting rex murphy

I will buy him a plane ticket

No, and Fox News is banned in Canada.

Hahahaha, hahaha. Did the CBC pay you to write this?

Now this is leaf posting

>Fox News is banned in Canada
lol wut, it is not, although I could see it happening

This is a kike thread.

>This is a kike thread.

This, CBC is practically Stormfront tier.

Canada doesn't even have any good LARPERS.

tfw there is no Canadian Anonymous5 to report on the femin virus and it's effects

is the cbc is conservative then I'm a straight white male

>charges you 26 percent more on your next maclean's issue

>your next maclean's issue
People buy the shit still? I only place I've ever seen one is in a doctors office

National post but it's print media

they have to rely on gimmicks to sell copy now.

Sup Forums is doing better financial and economics reporting than them. we have forensic accountants and fortune 500 zerohedge posters who can analyze all the info and determine if it is nothing and even assign a sleepiness rating - they don't.

bro they still got Menzoid. thats all they need

LCN is marxist left wing jewish propaganda just like every other media in Quebec.

Why did two white dudes create the Black Panther?

>conservatives popular private radio shows in Quebec city
They are controlled opposition owned by jews. They were all pro-Clinton during the past election.

The comment section on /r/canada and /r/canadapolitics is pretty decent.

>hey have to rely on gimmicks to sell copy now.

It's like Macleans is trying to hide the fact that Justin is the son of Fidel Castro. I love that propaganda.

/r/metacanada is better. the subreddits you listed are heavily censored and a waste of time.

psychwarfare to maintain the narrative.

canada is an mkultra country. they think men can get pregnant.