Does anyone on Sup Forums even have the attention span to read the Sup Forums reading lists?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/61/1491617931417.jpg
93.174.95.27/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never seen them, post them here.

I try but my brain goes to TV static after the first page.

I need time off the internet to fix my fried attention span.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/61/1491617931417.jpg

Sure, but few of them are worth reading.

I'm always surprised that none of them, particularly the ones concerning economics, include anything on stats, probability, decision theory, or information theory, considering how heavily the social and political sciences rely on such methods and information in policy.

Instead you have a bunch of lardass pillow-humping virgin faggots moaning "not muh argument" whenever they don't understand something.

Kek. sad but true

Start with something easy. No one is going to have the motivation to read some giant jpg with 6000 titles on it.

>unironically reading Sup Forums

I tried to start a /lit/ right wing reading list, but I got a load of books for christmas. Luckily some of them are on the list.

This is a really good one but doesn't contain any Jew-hate so it's not for Sup Forums.

And of course easy book sources. (Because IP is not a legitimate form of property!)

I personally use this one: 93.174.95.27/

No thanks, I'll watch anime instead

Is it us?
Or is it the worthless IDF teenagers?

Thanks, user.

Next you'll tell me to read the meme trilogy

what is the point of reading The Iliad or old greek philosophers (or philosophy in general)
I mean if one finds it interesting then yes, but if one is not interested but just wants to expand his pol in order to fight the jews and degeneracy then whats the point reading all those ancient texts and also 19, 20 century, modern/contemporary philosophers?

like 98% of philosophy is mental regurgitation and time wasting and the remaining 2% is actually the point they are trying to make

Understanding the origin of knowledge you espouse will allow you to go further and create on your own e.g. won't be confounded in an argument because the foundations of reason are understood

I'm just here to meet hot single Feds in my area

>start with something easy
I don't know what planet you live on, but Greek philosophy is not "easy" compared to contemporary non-fiction.

I often see this especially on Sup Forums two people having a discussion and sometimes the person presenting superior argument loses because simply his speaking skills are not that great.

>won't be confounded in an argument because the foundations of reason are understood
is this what philosophy is all about, winning a discussion no matter the validity of an argument?

>Reading what some other nigger recommends.
No.

First, before my time in the internets, there were the SW forums where memes were had but only fags who dropped money could shitpost there.
Then there was Sup Forums and the lulz was born while SW became a suicide cult.
Now, specially after the election, reddit has the absolute spotlight while Sup Forums (specially Sup Forums) is a full blown mental institution for virgins and social pariahs in their early 20's. Nobody cares about this place anymore or whatever faggot content it promotes. Alexa rates it somewhere between 175 and 180 in the global rank. Its even behind fucking instagram!!!!

That said why should I care about what loonies read?

So do I. Starting to think the internet is poison.

Could you tell me a little about this. I remember Robert Anton Wilson talking about it, but I would like to hear other points of view.