Hey guys!

Hey guys!

I just found this place because I heard it mentioned on a video of Sargon of Akkad in the comments section. I just thought I'd leave a comment here.

I have only been looking around for about 30 minutes but I can already tell that this place is a breath of fresh air. So many different opinions and ideas here,it seems to be the last place where free speech is still in practiced, and that makes this site very important. I've heard that this place is where all the greatest memes originate from, like Kekistan and troll face.
This seems like a great community and I would love to join it. I will tell everyone about this place,its really underrated.

SHADILAY KEKISTANIES!

kys

What?

>Current state of pol

LE praise kek! Milo is so epic!

REEEEEE!!!!! NORMIE!!!!! OUT!!!!!!

Gas the kikes, race war now!

Haha yeah milo is a smart guy!
Its sad what happened to him when he was a boy

We are getting popular boys.
Now on actual discussion, this is surely not a great community, if you want to stay here be prepared to receive a lot of insults just because people like insulting each other along with trolls that larp as idiots everywhere, also I would refrain from telling people about this place, depending on their experiences here they may start thinking you're gay or a nazi.

You cant join till you take out a couple niggers, jews, or kebab

But they will think I am a nazi if I don't conform to their views anyways. I'm not gay so I can just correct them. It's not a big deal being gay now adays. But why would they even think that anyways?

Nice b8 m8

That's a bit rude man. But freedom of speech I guess...

lurk moar faggot. minimum of 2 years before posting. read the RULES, especially rules 1&2, and rule 34. enjoy your stay faggot, you can NEVER leave, 1488 white pride world wide

>people responding seriously

why tho

Because of the sheer amount of woman hate and nazi propaganda that resides here, like you said earlier, this place is full of different ideas and opnions, combined with the anonymous aspect and trolls this place can either be paradise or hell.
If you're not trolling right now my advice is to not get angry about anything here and just have healthy discussion.

Le ebin right on dood xxDDDD

Nothing better to do, atleast there is a mínima chance of having actual discussion here instead of shills shilling each other.

No need for cursing. I'm sorry I am new, I'm not used to the rules. Tell me what I did wrong

jesus fucking Christ
this place is supposed to entertain me not make me more retarded
kys

Lurk more

>So many different opinions and ideas here,it seems to be the last place where free speech is still in practiced,

If you disagree with us, you're a paid shill

So because of free speech, you can get a lot of bad stuff like nazis and misogyny? Well that's the price of free speech I suppose. Worth it in the long run as common sense will triumph.

I'm almost afraid to ask but what does kys mean?

Q predicted this

>kys

Glad to see the paid shills figured out of the meme flags.

>paid shills

its just some bored faggot larping badly

Lurk Moar

Hello agent. What alphabet goverment agency do you work for?

Who? Me? I don't work in any agency. Idk what you mean.

It's hard to tell who is talking to who
Lol

You have only once chance to take on the same opinion as the rest of Sup Forums. If you don't lurk moar then you may find yourself taking a ride in the party van.

Haha ok
Is there a unifying opinion of pol? What is it?

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

saved

>Actual retarded newfags getting baited and calling others newfags: The thread

This is now a Sup Forums dump everything thread

Yea this place is great! Go take a good look at Sup Forums or /r9k/ I heard they have very thought provoking discussions there as well. You'll love it.

Guys I'm not a normie I'm a kekistani I told you's

>t. butthurt natsoc faggot trying to be ironic

sage

you are either 63yo or 12yo. lurk moar and stop wasting our time.

>greentexting

If only they knew. This is a fun thread.

Jews are responsible for everything wrong in our lives

don't forget /ck/

yo have to go back.

For Flaws within Libertarianism see pic related

this

you're in a worse position

Why did you compare a rich guy to a lower class guy

Allthough I agree that the worst phase of cultural enrichment for Germany has yet to come, I dont think we have a Theresa may .

>I have only been looking around for about 30 minutes
You need to lurk for years before posting, you faggot.

>I've heard that this place is where all the greatest memes originate from
You're thinking of 9gag, this place is a shithole

>Dressing like a faggot in the 21st Century is a sign of being lower class.

Ever noticed that most fringe-leftists are full-time students in their thirties who are financed by their parents?

this

Imagine being so intellectually bankrupt you just spam images to let other people make points for you. Points that are irrelevant to any discussion but let you feel "ahead of the curve"

very misleading
none of these countries really have armed patrols on the street
europe is pretty timid and relaxed in that regard one does not usually make the experience of dominant police forces here
in any country

so intellectually bankrupt you just don't make any Points at all and instead criticize People that do.
Critique that is irrelevant to any discussion but let you feel "ahead of the curve".

That is like how Sup Forums works though, if you are making good points then you are trying too hard and thus become a target.

You haven't made any points which is the point
You're like a facebook memes group owner that somehow ventured here

both of you are equally retarded

>le epic reddit faggot

get out

>falling for it

You know what you have to do now.

This is bait.

>falling for it^2

You guys are missing the point. all this hatred towards the newfag is misdirected as we can easily redpill them to save them from being an eternal cuckservative

You're not fooling anyone my man.

Congrats, you're here forever

You deserve a slow painful death. Hitler did nothing wrong you kike shill faggot.

and there it is.

I just came over from reddit because everyone is always talking about this place and I can confirm that is indeed as bad as everyone says. I can't believe all of the racist stuff that gets posted here and yet nobody has shut this site down for hate speech. I am literally shaking with anger right now. Hopefully when we get a sane congress they'll pass a law that will make posting here illegal.

the shills are getting more creative

go on a peace mission in congo

>This thread is still going
Jesus Christ, this isn't funny anymore
You fucking stupid newfag cunts

Wow looks like you finally figured out how to respond to posts, keep it up buddy

Just remember newbie ...you wanted this!

Sage

I'M SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES

This is an obvious shitposting LARP meant to bait for (you)s. You are all idiots.