Breaking News: New declassified documents show Kennedy wanted to replace Shah with Islamists in 1963

>BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=IhqwmQsDyBI
youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*heh nothing personal kid*

Probably because Shah/SAVAK were CIA patsies

Well yeah;should never have got rid of Mossadegh.
American did this anyway with forming the Mujhaideen and Taliban support in the 80s anyway and support for the Suadis.

The Shah was getting a mind of his own. Remember the British deposed his father after he got too friendly with the Germans.

>At the same time in Washington, a group of close relatives of Kennedy planted the overthrow of the Shah. The leader of that influential minority was one of the most liberal judges of the US Supreme Court, William Douglas. Douglas - an important figure in the Democratic Party, Kennedy's friend and friend of Mohammad Mossadegh - served as the National Front faction with the White House and Kennedy's informal consultant on Iranian affairs. According to a document dating back to 2015, Douglas strongly believes that the "Iranian problem" is a solution, and that is the overthrow of the Shah.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

So Kennedy was in on it too!? WTF? I know Carter backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer being an OPEC puppet:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

Unbelievable that I hear even JFK had planned it earlier. Unfucking believable.

Fuck Anglo scum. I hope Iran and Americunts NEVER BECOME FRIENDS.

Only good guy was Nixon to be honest.

He was the only American to go to the Shah's funeral in Cairo.

BUMP, leaking this kind of shit BTW poses national security risk, but it is important.

so Kennedy was a kike, the guy who killed him was BASED

>Iran 918 Group

Is this cultural psy-ops version of 112?

Aaaaaaand Trump stands alone as the greatest President of the 20th OR 21st centuries

We need to nuke Ireland and most of the northern east coast to rid ourselves of the paddy menace.

is noone finding it strange how we are suddenly being flooded with jfk imagery and trump assasination questions?

This stuff isn't made up: Both JFK and Carter's administration are established to have supported Khomeini against an increasingly more independent Shah.

Trump is supporting MEK/NCRI (parent groups), who're even worse than the present regime, IRI. They were Marxist cultist terrorists who encouraged their adherents not to marry, engaged in molestation, gassed Iran's own people, and more. They were classified as a terrorist organization until recently, and Trump's administration has put advocates of them in his cabinet.

They are vastly unpopular in Iran, and I feel USA's goal is to send Iran into Civil War and split it up along ethnic lines in order to gain access to Khuzestan's oil provinces, such as South Pars Gas Condensate Field. It's all about fabricating pretexts for oil and petrodollar. Petroleum is power in this day and age.

bump

Bump.
Hold on, hold the fuck on!
there was a CIA led coup d'etat which overthrew mohammed mosadegh, the iranian politician who led a democratically elected government.
The shah was complicit in that coup.
The shah ruled, but his reign managed to piss off pretty much his people.
Both the secularist republicans and the shia islamists.

And now there are documents saying that the united states was planning to overthrow that useless monarch and replace him with the ayatollah?

what next?
Was the whole debacle regarding american embassy personnel being held hostage during the carter adminitration a kabuki theatre?

The Shah was gradually becoming more independent and the USA didn't like that. The USA wants ME nations to remain good OPEC puppets, due to how pricing oil affects the markets and petrodollar system.

bump

bump
This is pretty serious news, yet Sup Forums remains silent.

I'm sick and tired of the narrative that Iranians pushed for the IRI Revolution. It's pretty serious, yet Americunts are not even willing to look at the evidence and prefer to stick with their false narratives.

News like this is a national security risk, and I doubt mainstream media will ever mention it.

Q PREDICTED THIS

>BBC

The evidence is pretty definitive.

The one thing i disagree with is,

Iran being ipart of the middle east.

Alright,
Fine,
But then how come there was a lot of corruption during the shah's reign?

Here's the real reason:
youtube.com/watch?v=IhqwmQsDyBI

Glow-in-the-darks just tried. And failed. They're pretty desperate at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww

The Shah was a lesser evil compared to what came after him, and the White Revolution he had set in place would've helped Iran tremendously.

Rare flag

Bump

Sup Forums is dead.

yep
beat me to it swede bro
good rule of thumb: it isn't always the jews, but it mostly is

>OP believing BBC shite