Read a book. They're good for you

Read a book. They're good for you.

>some things are better left unknown
>knows literally everything
This anime was pretty retarded desu

Even if its a fictional Japanese fetish book?

But that's a lot of work, I'll just pretend to read one instead.

I read light novels all the time

What the fuck ever happened with that show or the LN? It seemed like an episodic collection of unrelated stories that were a nod to classic literature.

It's 2017, grandma. No one reads books anymore.

Axed. He now just makes strike the blood.

I don't know how to read

>books

Holy shit, I never realized it was the same guy.

I want to stick my dick in that library's keyhole.

Same. It is so damn sad to see what happened to Dantalian. It had a manga and a LN series that were both axed, and the anime wasn't that hot either. Being episodic it didn't need a super comprehensive conclusion, but it would have been nice to see how things played out.

How do people enjoy LNs? Every one of them reads like it was written by a retard. Just read an actual book if you want a good story.

How do people enjoy anime? Every one of them looks like it was written by a retard. Just watch an actual TV show or movie if you want a good story.

I would imagine translation helps, although I never read any.

Thanks loli, I almost forgot my daily read-through.

Every time. It's so sad

S2 when?

It's not like a real books are that much different from LNs. But maybe that's a Japanese thing. For what I know ningen shikkaku feels pretty similar to any standard LN like kino or haruhi.

I think it sure was hot though. It had great backgrounds, very good voice acting and music. The animation wasn't bad and the character designs were amazing. It was charming and some of the episodes were quite creative, like the one that plays inside the book's world or the two puppet ones. I couldn't possibly complain about Dantalian, it was a really good show. Maybe the blonde sameface side characters were a little unfortunate.

Huey was the best MC.