Bunch of drunk Native Kids pull up to a farm in northern Saskatchewan

>Bunch of drunk Native Kids pull up to a farm in northern Saskatchewan.
>They start physical confrontation with the family that lives there
>Also start destroying some of the farmers property
>Try to steal the farmers quad
>Farmer shoots one of them to defend his property and farm
>Found not guilty by jury trial
>This has now exploded into a "muh indigenous lives matter" race issue.
>Justin Trudeau even tweeted saying that the verdict was wrong

Did people honestly expect this farmer to not defend his family and property? This is so triggering.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatoon/internet-based-hearsay-reddit-gerald-stanley-trial-jury-1.4521111

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZhf98IydQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=LzrOMXOJwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=BqFTEX_GlwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No property rights for whites it seems

stupid skrælings always attack your property, then bitch about it when they get killed

also don't sell them milk or cheese, they get sick off it and think you have poisoned them. That's how our first conflict got started.

Then they cowardly attack your womyn when they are outside and pick berries alone. They are however afraid of tits though, so if they flash them off with or without purpose they will run
>actually true story from about year 1000

>"There is little utility in having internet-based hearsay put to this witness," said Popescul. "Some of the information [in the Reddit printout] is impeccably accurate while other information is pure garbage."

WTF are they doing using reddit as source in court

This was one of the prosecutors first trials

I miss the raiding white farms days.

Uppity whites always shooting people for using the river or chasing the buffalo, we just didn't burned their farms enough.

thread theme from what I assume to be from markland

youtube.com/watch?v=uZhf98IydQ0

source? the milk cheese thing doesnt seem to be widespread in english

It's from leiv eirikson's saga

I actually don't quite remember if it first was this following or the trade that was the first though.
The other time in the start at least it became conflict, they were trying to trade then too I think.

However what happened was that one of the skrælings pointed at a guys sword, obviously hadn't seen such a thing, then he reached for it.
You never do that, so he chopped him down and they all flew away.

They apparently understood this was just a misunderstanding and came back later.

So this happened either before or after the cheese and milk trading incident

>We genocided this people
>Now we complain for everything

youtube.com/watch?v=LzrOMXOJwjE

Nice double standards people.

>Another shitty whites story

I'm thinking it could have been about karlsevne (man's material), but no it's from leiv
they were not genocided user, they became skrælings. They were still living in markland which they returned to when shit hit the fan on greenland, it got too cold and black death here so shipping cut off.

They also turned heathen, which is what I think this movie is about. I haven't seen it actually, but that's how I read it. They turned back to the true faith as they saw the situation in greenland as a punshiment to the betrayal of their ancestors and the gods.

When the french arrived in Markland again, they found this really obscure tribe living isolated from the others. The sad thing is that they assimilated with once, so so little is known about them. It was however noted that they seemed to have a faith that was a mixture of local customs, christianity and åsatru. It's so sad there isn't much material about them.

But as shit hit the fan there they moved back. Both vinland and markland were just used as seasonal places. Markland for lumber, however some moved here earlier to permanently. We have sadly just a few refrences, cross refrences spread in the sagas.

Such as
>Bolli died fighting skrælings in markland.
Not everyone gets a saga you know

Better than a saga it's whole country, you just have to beat the whites.

>00
My people (Newfoundlanders) killed off all the skrælings (Beothuk) in Newfoundland.

no it was just a temp settlement, check bps about the subject

it was actually
>women
I am not memeing.

They returned to greenland. It was again used seasonally as far as sources go. Then later as stated they moved to markland, which was closer had what was most valuable to them
>lumber
yes, even on iceland as both there, the faroes, the orkneys they cut down the little of the forest there rather straight after they landed.First today they have started to grow trees again on iceland.

People lit killed each other over fucking driftwood, I am not meming. that was also always what they got when they were sailing here as we got lots of it, lumber, each fucking saga each fucking time

As stated when shit hit the fan tons (mind only 6k people lived at greenland at the peak) moved to markland and sacked christianity. During the plagues in the 1300ds only one ship was sent there, to install a new bishop after they killed the old one.

Fuck off you brainwashed cunt. Learn some history and youll find out the northern natives/ greenlanders committed a real genocide. Try to meet some dorsetters these days. A misunderstanding 1000 years ago is hardly worth crying over. And your people mistreat indios TODAY (im assuming youre hispanic based on the flag, if not kys)

Also when they yap about global warming, it's ridicolous. Because then in the 900ds and out, it was a lot warmer on Greenland today.

You could actually grow shit there. Fastforward, and this was impossible, this was a part of what caused it to turn shit there. They were now dependent on trading back in europe, and then catastrophy hit. The plague. All shipping out from the country was stopped. In all these years only one ship sails to the western territories, and that was the mentioned ship, carrying the new english bishop

Arriving at greenland, most had moved. So they followed. The ship actually returned. Documents was found I dunno some 15 years ago or something, I don't have them I forget getting them. But it documents this event. Sometime around 1360. Shortly after, we died.

Why is #NativeLivesMater ignored while #BlackLivesMatter not? Serious question is it because there's more blacks? Or they have chimpouts?

very interesting history user. rare to hear about this in english language sources (in the 90s the leif erikson story was still considered up for debate believe it or not)

We mistreat indios because we have them.

Can they do the same?

yes it is, and it was really worked against in the past too.
>is fairy tales
>those sagas are not right [it's not roma, it's not christian, though they are written by christians]
it's also very political. Parts of canada was registrered in the vatican under our king, and the bishop of greenland
Which means this is our land, you see?

Helge ingstad, he was not educated he just read sagas and was one of them adventurers, patriots and explorers. He got so pissed that he sat him self in the boat and took the voyage after we failed at getting greenland back from the danes due to shitty politicians(it was never their land) in a farse in the pre un legion of doom shit.

Not only did he find vinland and leifsbuda, but he followed the sagas to the fucking dot and sailed straight up on it
Even then they said
>Fairy tales[heathen be gone]
But it's longhouses, it's an all typical norse settlement which we got all over the place
>HEATHEN LIES

Then his wife finally found the broche.

Leaf scientists these days are finding shit all over the place though btw, it's actually very exctiting. People think this still was just like a one time voyage... it was not

Vinland means exactly like the french word to, land of meadows

>I wonder if this is bear island, a mentioned place we have not yet found. One of many places

Only other europeans don't believe in the sagas, because of their traditional viking hate, to be honest it's obvious to everybody that they reached america.

never thought about it from the land claim point of view. even today they usually make it sound like norse contact with the new world was limited. I never heard about markland before

> because of their traditional viking hate
Wut?

Karlsevni

He went after leiv and was at vinland shortly after leiv the happy returned. He fought skrælings and died at a place called krossanes(cross and.. anglos have no nature names but it's like a piece of land that turns outwards in the sea). We do not know where krossanes is today, but it's supposed to a river in there, and there was a skræling village at the end of this fjord then river.

We have theories but no hard evidence. They raised a cross for him where he fell and named it that. They encountered three scout skrælings and one got away in his cano. He alerted the village and they attacked, then he was killed by an arrow. I don't remember how long time they spent there

OH BOY A THREAD ABOUT CANADIAN ABORIGINALS

Yeah that subtle anti nordic racism, the one you eventually perfected after WW2, also the main reason for your liberal pro refugee stances.

I hope when war breaks out in US Canadians join us. If you want this to end in Canada you must strike at the beasts heart.

This happens in Brazil all the time

Just do like our white farmers, pay a bunch of black thugs to kick their asses.

Ayy fellow newfie here. I find it funny how we have a low crime rate (the lowest) and no natives, kek

you must understand this has to do with christianity, that's the absurd part here.

We were still not considered christians, and they try to wipe out all history. western history in general still is very much this way. If not some pope santioned guy did it, it didn't happen.

It's also a lot of the driving force behind heyerdahl. It's this roma centric world view(comes from romans not so much christians really), that if rome doesn't know it didn't happen. H on the other hand here, he always wanted to prove that people all over the globe traveled far and wide, without rome having no say in it.

Now you are getting close to the norse soul

This isn't just my views, this isn't just me stating this. As you can tell by now
Burp

>Marco polo was the first in china too you know

Its because soros isnr currently funding it. Im not surprised your faggot pm would side with a group of hoodlums over a man lawfully defending his wife and property.
Anybody who questions the court's decision should unironically KYS. Im so fucking sick and tired of the pejudice whites face on a daily basis from society.

Prairie nigger dindu nuffin

At last I truly see...

Seriously?

It's obvious that europe has racial issues among themselves, even before the rest of the world invaded you.

this bias is not a new thing user, it's very old.
Yes they put on (((horned helmets))) and do operas, yet they refuse to acknowledge our history at all because that is barbaric not christian(read roman) history

Lol I got an idea. FUCK ME.
>Ask Varg about this

Trudeau will lose Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta - the US will take these provinces and Canada can have Washington, Oregon and coastal California and we all will be happy

>using reddit printout
>the absoute state of canadian's legal system
Goodbye Canada, was nice knowing you, eh!

this thread is getting very interesting. I will come up stairs again, but I got visitors which have already waited to long, while I was just going up to get a smoke.

FFS one was here already and took a smoke with me, must have been 15 min ago. It's my brother in law, so I better go down stairs

>(((horned helmets)))

Because blacks and #BlackLivesMatter are in the US. #NativesLivesMatter are in Canada, and no one, not even Canada, gives a fuck about Canadians or Canada.

Now, if those natives were protesting right outside the NBC, CBS, and ABC headquarters in NYC, and had videos of them getting shot in the back of the head by Royal Mounties, American Media still wouldn't fucking cover it, because no one gives a damn about Canada. It's not like if the PM of Canada has a bad day, he can order 12 nuclear ICBM carrying subs to destroy a continent. Unlike the USA. And the USA is the only country in the world to ever use a nuke as an aggressive act of war.

Chile go rid of most of their indios didn't they?

Sure thing, that's probably why the high point of German culture was German Hellenism: a fusion of Ancient European culture with Germanic and Nordic myths. Which all of Wagner's wörks center around. Not to mention the Nazis and that our ancient Gods are literally the same.

Also I hope you are baiting or you are nuts. I have read a lot of weird shit on here, but unironically pretending Merkel's refugee policy was based on her hate for Nordics, is among the top 10 bullshit posts on Sup Forums. And that says a fucking lot.

kek larson is my nigger
I don't know where I have it and I have to go.
I have this drawing from him about nuking the whales on my wall lol. Fucking whales stealing all our fish
>Marco polo was the first in china too you know
china didn't exist before Marco I mean

ffs down stairs

This here is why you should always adhear to the number 1 rule in a genocide: Kill ALL of them

If you do, all you will have is some obscure history book texts on the matter.

If you don't. . Well look at the Bullshit with the Jews and us and the natives. It's always a nightmare if you cant finish the fucking job

>No property rights for whites it seems
Zimbabwe 2.0 apparently
>pic related, when injuns govern themselves

Reminder that 4% of the population in Canada cause at least 25% of the crimes

>We were still not considered christians, and they try to wipe out all history.

Yeah the days when we didn't have souls were a lot of fun.

Lol, nah we won the race war and built a modern country.

You can't see how:

>Vikings were pillagers and barbarians
>Nordic history it's non existant, mudhuts
>Nazi germany
>White blondes are all evil and hate the jews
>Hey look here comes race replacement

what amazes me is that a lot of you guys came from here.

I'm not so versed in your history, but a lot of your tribes come from here. Mine included. You have for instance Rügen, granted later slavic invasion and whatnot. They are from here, They are called Ryger and live in Rogaland.

I don't remember the name of my tribe in roman, you can hear it though. But armenius lead them, he was not from this tribe but he lead them. Kinda amazing. I must read more about them. Everything is kinda upside down from what I was taught in school, there was a massive expension from here to germany and other places. Even vandals too, they seem to be not a tribe but considered a 2nd people living here. They come from here and sweden and moved to poland before they started their shit, pit stopping in zeeland first(where copenhagen is).

However I can read their language, so they are closely related. Funny shit though there is a (((moroccan))) posting on this board. He is blonde as fuck, he must be a vandal. He posted some times
>where do you think I'm from?
Weirdest thing

They kidnapped some icelanders though later though, which led to denmark and other firebomb them to hell and then later their lands taken over

Fuck I need to go

>Zimbabwe 2.0 apparently
This

Ive been checking all the news articles about this.

Everyone just glances by the fact they were stealing. One article says they were asking for help with a flat tire. Lefties on damage control.

BlackLIvesMatter was taken to UK and made into something and the protesters were nearly all white. proof it is a Soros and Le Cercle society destabilizer. I wish we could fuck Soros and his gang up real bad - like sic the masses on them literally string them up- DAY OF THE ROPE CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH

Not only did the defendant obviously lie in this trial , shooting and killing unarmed people on your property shouldn't be a property right. This doesn't strike a fair balance in liberty, and makes you sound like a fucking loon . Lets just shoot and kill everyone that enters onto my property. Clearly an altercation occurred which the defendant isn't being honest about.

If you can read it, what do you think of the ethiopian yeha runes?

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Nordics and Germans are the most closely related people in Europe. It's especially true in Northern Germany where there are small ethnic differences: lighter blond hair, more blue eyes. The further south you go, the more dark blond and black hair you see. That pattern also stretches over to Austria and Northern Italy where you will find even more dark hair, but still often blond hair and colorful eyes.

Arminius was a Cherusker btw.

i fucked a pregnant native girl

how fucked am i?

>Clearly an altercation occurred which the defendant isn't being honest about.
Yep. How the fuck do you take the time to retrieve your gun, load it, and then claim do you can't remember how many shots you had left.

>Ryger and live in Rogaland.
Those guys kinda piss me off, they can never shut up.

It's one of the tribes we simply can not get along with. I could never get involved with a ryge chick. Yes we have inter tribal issues here. Those fuckers an us simply don't get along. Some other tribes are ok, but usually we stay within our own tribe. A guy can wander a bit, but within my tribe and some others, they simply won't get a guy that's not in their tribe.

So it's not even if you are from another country, and they won't have anything to do with you, this is very much within the country to. Some tribes are worse on this than others. Mine is one of the worst but not the worst.

All they need is a place to hang their canoes...

youtube.com/watch?v=BqFTEX_GlwQ

Forget about all of the mass OD's, drug abuse and suicides that are happening in the aboriginal communities.

These people are genociding on themselves, and it all can be traced back to Justin's non-biological father Pierre Trudeau , who in the late 1960's decided to break up indigenous reserves, abolish all treaty rights and eliminate their culture and identity.

The Trudeau family has been fucking up aboriginals in Canada since the late 1960's. Trudeau claims that he is different from his father in that respect. But he doesn't give a shit about them either. He just wants to flood this country with migrant workers and please his Chinese and British Family overlords.

You fucked her while she was pregnant? Or you fucked her and got her pregnant?

How's she cuttin',b'y?

the fuck you talking about, Norsk bin Allnuts

SHE WAS 2 months around. she already had 2 kids. rockin bod though, rare for a native

You are obviously less fucked than if you knocked her up. I would still kill myself out of shame if I were you though.

A FUCKING LEAF

Good. The farmer and his family have to go back to Europe / Britain / whatever the fuck.

It's very true, but often they also wandered.
as stated I do not know everything so well here(yet), as my own history I mean
>Arminius was a Cherusker btw.
yes, roman name. You know he has a cruical role in our history. So like when people now look back on people living in the 800ds and so, those guys looked back at him.

We call him sigurd here and he is all over the board he got sagns too. A sagn is not the same as a saga, that means it's not fully history, it's too old. They also mix it in with a lot of what is called a kenning, rewritings if you will. That is they write and say things, which are not literal but means something.

I will post to images before I go this is Sigurd/Hermann slaying fåvne as a kenning

This is what fåvne means

The native americans in the US went extinct in the reservation system.

You need more racist Chinese immigrants. Cucknadians, and white people in general are too weak to survive.

i always wanted to bang a pregnant chick so i got it off my list

So Sigurd/Siegfried the Fafnir slayer is actually Arminius slaying the Roman soldiers of Varus?

No Chili, we weren't Barbarians like the Colonialists of South America

Guy should sue Trudeau for defamation

So if you break onto a military base, they shouldn’t have the right to shoot you?

explain a kenning while I am drunk
it's hard, you describe it like in "a fairy tale" or more common ie if someone killed someone in a fire named user you will say
>user's game
is all over

so fåvne is described as a big snek, sneking around like snkes do. It is a kenning.

See how the romans here marched, it's a long snek. Wrong translations put Fåvne as a dragon, but it's wrong he is described as a very big long snek. Meaning romans
>he drank the blood and ate their heart
he was captured and raised withing the roman military, he knew their language and their methods

I am still not sure who reginn is though, but I bet it's either one of the generals he knew

our military is fucked. theres so many suicides and theyre all fucking pedos

Natives aren't people. Sucks sure but in Canada natives are not people. They are political pawns and thats it. You think the LGBT community cares about natives? NOPE. Do they care about 2spirit though? YEP.

>he native americans in the US went extinct in the reservation system.

I'm not saying the the reservation system was good. But Trudeau Sr. disallowed Canadian Indian reservations to expand the way they wanted to expand, and he set things in motion to break these people apart by making each indigenous community even smaller and easier to break financially. It also doesn't help things that tribal leaders were paid off by the Canadian government and horded a lot of money for themselves.

Why is a worthless, abject race of losers and alcohol abusers allowed to exist?
The mere fact that they breathe is a testament to the Anglo-saxon monumental pity and kindness to it's subjects.

yes

And he couldn't marry the valkyrie he was promised to, meaning he didn't die in the battle he won

wut? This isnt merely shooting someone that enters your property... This is shooting someone that tried to steal 2 vehicles, and rammed another one.

Why um paleface kill our peepoos ?

not many men, gets a valkyrie hot on you. Not so many men in thousands of years. Not any man get a valkyrie to cry. Sigurd/Armenius/Herman did.

Wanna know how the native dude could have avoided getting shot?
Really - wanna know?
He could have *not* gotten drunk with his buddies, crashed into this guy's truck, tried to steal his quad, and try to assault him.
I avoid doing that every fucking night, and so far, no bullets in me.
native cocksucker got what he deserved.

>native cocksucker got what he deserved.

exactly this

A military base isn't personal property, it's government or state property

>Justin traitor said the verdict was wrong
Couldn't the farmer sue him for lies/slander?

>A Canadian prosecutor actually tried to use a screenshot of a reddit thread as evidence of how guns work
With how horrible the Canadian courts are, it's almost surprising that he didn't get away with it.

>Justin thinks the verdict is wrong

This is why separation of powers exists, so that cucks like him can't overturn justice.

It's true there is wrong doing in getting intoxicated, then choosing to trespass on private property, especially to steal things. On the other hand, I disagree that the correct measure in punishment would be to negate the life of another, that doesn't seem proportional to the crime or social wrong of trespassing and theft.

If you violate the NAP, expect to get fucked

>Nordic drunk posting

Surprisingly informative.

if someone fires warning shots and you continue the crime you obviously don't give a fuck about your own life

it's going to be worse by the hour though
>fuck they left
I feel so ashame right now, I was spending too much time up here. I have tiny niese you see so they can't be for long. She played with my dog though. She will be two years this summer. She likes her uncle very much, but I think at this age she likes my dog more

moral of the story: next time bury the bodies and pretend it never happened

the killing was ruled an accident. these idiots are lucky they all didnt die. they were too boozed up to know what was going on. no excuse. no he should not have been shot, but when you act like an idiot you might just run into a bigger idiot

This isn't a situation where you have the luxury of time to sit and ponder whether your actions are reciprocal to the events unfolding.
Drunk native guys, who have a local history of being violent, damaging your property stealing your quad, threatening you, and god fucking knows what they have in their truck.
Yes - if you could sit and weigh "does theft equal being shot?" perhaps the answer is no.
But the question being pondered here is "Are these guys capable of murdering me in the next 10 minutes?", to which the answer is "absolutely yes".
They got what they deserved. There is no way the defendant can read minds - anyone in the same situation would feel their life is in danger. So you defend yourself with deadly force, and let the court system determine it all later. Best be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

They are not like gypsies, they don't come and try to steal and sell you pills.