HOLY FUCK WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-nazi-arthur-jones-open-letter-holocaust-0211-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk
remember.org/history-root-rev.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holocaust is pretty well documented. If you don't believe the Holocaust happened but believe less documented genocides like the Holodomor happened, you don't really care about the historical truth.

oy vei

Kike

Nope. I'm just coherent and realize that if Holocaust deniers' standards of evidence were applied elsewhere, pretty much no historical event could be considered actually proved.

No one should challenge him. Skokie has been the shithole progressive kike base of operations for decades.

Gas chamber walls were tested for residue and came back negative. Pretty solid test and they never found a good explanation to refute it. Holocaust did not happen user you're just a kike or new to the internet.

Read the guide on gas chamber execution. You're supposed to brush the hair of every victim to let the cyanide leach out after they're dead. It's a dangerous, inefficient, and drawn out process. With that many bodies there's no way German soldiers could do this without getting themselves killed too. This isn't even before we start to consider the ovens. You're so retarded.

The Germans didn't do it, they had other prisoners do it

Art Jones has got them all shook up
Based Art!

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk

Inb4 press has pic of Jones with Trump from the 80s or some shit.

yeah ok kike

Right, like all those german documents and radio transmissions about the holocaust, the mountains of ash that litter eastern europe to this day, the masturbation execution machines etc, all concrete

They have stories of Germans doing it and the prisoners who claimed to have done it survived. Also, when reading the gas chamber execution guide, the person has to be in an evacuated chamber so the cyanide can out gas enough to affect the person. These are near laboratory conditions that are hard enough to setup for 1 prisoner executed at a time, but you're saying this makeshift cinderblock housing with gas pipes was able to kill hundreds of them in 1 go? Again, how would the prisoners helpers in proximity of this not die? Also, if you read the execution guide, the victims eyes will pop out and other physical signs would be visible on the corpses, yet they all look like they just died from exhaustion/starvation with their eyes closed. No faces of horror frozen in place. Everything about it is a sham yet Jews actually have carried out mass exeuctions in the millions and it sure as hell was not made possible by gas chambers and ovens. Remember who likes to make extravagant lies come to life over at Hollywood.

Nice graphic. I appreciate it. Freaking scumbags....

The war between God and the Jews continues.....all the way to the end.

That's one of the best parts. A handful of starving jews could clear out a room with hundreds of bodies in a matter of minutes. Dead jews must not have any weight.

Collect your pittance pay and bail, dude.

Except they did find residue. Also, Holocaust isn't limited to gas chambers.
>historically illiterate
>le you're le kike
Kek, textbook.

>> jews lie in media every single day
>> but jews are telling the truth about holohoax

Tell me more about the claw marks at Auschwitz

What a strange letter. Its just a guy jerking off about how much he loves jews.
Saying there was no attempt at genocide is not the same as saying no jews died. Theres plenty of evidence for dead jews, not so much for an attempt to murder all jews. Being skeptical of exaggerated numbers or tales of masturbation machines is caring more about historical truth than most self righteous believers do these days.

Look at the victimsofcommunism websites war on religion. Its sickening. Theyre demons. It males my blood boil to think of the millions of christians tortured to death by the jews, their cries are lost to history while we still mourn the loss of the perpetrators who were rightfully punished. Jesus will bring them to their knees before us though. Their demonic empires days are numbered. But prepare yourself for the tribulation. They will likely kill you before you get to rule them. But they will only be doing you a favor. Those martyred for jesus are the most blessed.
If it did happen they sure as hell deserved it

ILfag here. How can I emulate this stallion and become the next Nazi in power?

Run for any office you can.

make people hate all these fucking beaners

I think this guy is a shill... his ears and beaky schnozz are very suspect if you ask me.

>Mountains of ash that still exist today
Gonna need sauce

The War of the Ring is pretty well documented, but no one would ever think that it was real.

you should be embarrassed for believing something so ridiculous. in fact, not just embarrassed but ashamed.

you literally believe in:
>human skin lampshades and canvases
>human soap
>masturbation machines that jerked people to death
>pedal driven brain bashing machines
>atomizer that vaporized 20,000 people at a time with no trace
>rollercoaster of death that threw people into a pit of fire
>the giant electrocution / drowning room
>people being steamed to death

you're a fucking joke, wop. now go away and read the book "made in russia: the holocaust" by carlos porter

he goes over the nuremberg transcripts in all their ridiculous detail and exposes even more preposterous claims.

>sauce
Surely he will provide... just hang on.

check your sarcasm detector, retard

Juden!

Holocaust didn't happen. But it's going to happen. You rich kikes did this to yourselves.

Raus!

He’s just old

>white supremacist
I think white peoples who want to preserve their race should not be called supremacists but preservationists.

White preservationist > white supremacist

Goal: preserve white race from extinction or displacement

It takes a higher concentration for delousing than for killing people, by that logic delousing like that couldn't have been carried out. Nice repetition of debunked denier memes though.

remember.org/history-root-rev.html
They address your points there. Read it or stay ignorant, as you like.

LOTR films based on LOTR books based on Norse mythology which is a myth MOST LIKELY based on human truth from tens of thousands of years ago.

LOTR is based on real history, that's why it will stand the test of time.

The holocaust is the fakest news.

This post reeks of gefiltefish.

Spoiler alert: If you brand anyone that wants to preserve his people as a Nazi, you will create Nazis!

Those are the weakest, kikiest arguments of faulty logic I've ever seen. Their Jew tricks don't work on me but they obviously do on you.

(you)

(((Documented))) by the victors. The "Holocaust" isn't what you think it is. Yes, there were camps. The "6 million" figure is made up out of thin air. Closer to 1 million. Yes, there was murder. The vast majority of them were only destined for expatriation once Israel was better set. The war kicked in early started by the (((NWO Allies))) and supply lines were bombed and redirected, causing rapid famine in the camps. No one's excusing the bad parts, we want objective facts not fantasy platitudes. The vast majority of the 1 million or so appeared to have died from famine and illness. Now compare this number to the Jewish Bolshevik slaughter of 10-30 million whites/Gentiles (and Jewish resistors) in Russia with the coup funded by Rothschilds and their partners.

lol you are so moronic, it's highly entertaining

>standards of evidence
what standards, actually requiring real documentation and not just believing shlomo's "it was real in my mind"?

i ask you again: where is the footage of all this stuff? why are all the photographs and films taken later by the allies? why are there laws to prevent people from simply asking questions?

you don't have a leg to stand on, guiseppepe

There certainly are documents but you'll just call them fake or say they are taken out of context. Also, ash was dropped in rivers and used as fertilizer.
Also, no one but Holocaust deniers take the masturbation machines meme seriously.

This is extremely unconvincing so far.

>they did find residue
No they found residue that implies less than 1 gassing a week kek.

Meanwhile, putting pows in camps isn't a holocaust, nor is killing prisoners that try to escape or break strict rules.

You lost shlomo. Read a fucking book written by non jews for once in your life.

The holocoaster is real though. I have pictures.

I believe it happened. But most of the deaths were due to disease and starvation. All of the corpses in pictures are malnourished and disease riddled. This would happen with any prisoners being held in any war once the supply lines were cut. You have to feed your soldiers before prisoners if you are low on supplies. That’s just how it is.

raus

0/10

The challenge is addressing the points people who destroy the holohoax, in this, jews and fellow travelers have no answer other than make laws to silence people.

>ooooyyyyy they had this technology in 1920!!!! of coise they had it in concentration camps!!! Come on goy, you don't buy this? Oy Vey!

2.13 in your link. There are literally pictures of Auschwitz soccer team.

Also its using the 6 million number which even the Jews dont fuck with anymore...

the holocaust did happen too much propaganda on both sides, not as bad as people think gas chambers are a lie most would have died through starvation or disease, most likely ovens were built to cremete the bodies to slow down the spread of disease most would have been buried or left as germany was losing the war and didnt have the resources to solve the problem. in terms of genocide though it pretty tame in comparison to to most of history

what are you talking about? innocent men were hanged based on the "masturbation machine meme"

how do you define "to take seriously"?

If only it was true. Well they gave us some good ideas tho

Is he dare I say it.../ourguy/?

>it takes more cyanide to kill a lice than to kill a human

this italian is really taking his syndromes to the next level

you forgot the Belzec hot plate floor, the Treblinka giant electric chair, chopping knives floor, pools of acid, steam chambers, Auschwitz electrocution conveyor belt, and best of all: the holo-coaster.

It was real in their minds. The post-"truth" era granted by ownership over finance, Hollywood, and "media" can make anything a reality! Feelings are what matters most, right goyim!?

>remember.org

are you actually serious?

Yes the Holocaust happened. The number is a lot lower but it did happen. You don't kill entire groups for the evil some commit you faggots. You also don't push Nazism when it has been seeded by our enemies to delegitemize this counter revolution against the disgusting progressivism and sjw horseshit.

The conveyor belt? thats a new one!

The holocaust is what keeps nations like the USA and Germany from deporting all its kikes for subversion since everyone short circuits in their brain that if they deport the kikes then they will be guilty of mass genocide.

This is just for Auschwitz.

Search for Index of published evidence for Auschwitz on Google, site thinks my link is spam. That's just evidence for one camp alone.
Nice Dunning Kruger, dude. You bought into propaganda but think you see le real truth, sad.

Yeah I really didnt get that part

Do you support a non lethal expulsion of all jews from white lands?

Who cares about reality? The larger the lie, the more useful it is to control the minds!

There is documentation, you'll just call it fake or say it's taken out of context.

Jews on suicide watch because their friends just couldn't keep their mouths shut and had to make up shit like skin lampshades and masturbation machines.

user plz

>sauron=Saturn
>Morgoth=moloch
>sauron’s symbols of the lidless eye, the ring, and the pyramid of Barad-dur are worshipped by the kike priesthood to this day

Faggot

They locked jews on account of their race, pow or not. What do you think those yellow stars meant? Not to mention the difference in jews' death rates compared to say British pows.

You’re an idiot lmfao

They deserved it

The funny thing is the gas chamber execution guide I originally brought up explicitly is about the 1920s methods referenced in his link. He completely ignored the fact that it was only used in the USA and needed near laboratory conditions and there is no logical conclusion to be made that Germany transferred this technology at some point and figured out how to make it work in a shack made of cinder blocks on hundreds at a time.

Here's the truth. If the Holocaust happened and even if every aspect is true. I don't care. I am not going to spend a second caring about it, if it means I can't look out for the interests and future of my family and my homeland and my kin.

So you're telling me it makes sense that you need MORE gas to kill a tiny bug than a human?

Provide citation, certainly more convincing than calling me a jew.

No?

>Gosh (and I say that because the God of the Jews commands me not to take the Lord's name in vain)
Fucking kikes

This, it happened it wasn't 6 gorillian but it happened.

Every jew and every reporter who works for them is an enemy of our people.

Their gods lucifer tho

I love it when deniers pretend that people believe in masturbation machines and the Auschwitz roller-coaster. Please carry on exposing your retardation.

Yes

Explain then you retard.

Fuck off jidf

You have powerful eyes

So the revisionists are correct to call that stuff out as being fake?

Soccer team was British POWs

Source?

Lol, talk to an actual chemist, Leuchter.

Hmm... why do Jews brag about the holodomor then? And why would Allan Turing and.the red.cross lie?

This is actually a great idea. In places that are democrat strongholds like parts of Illinois and California people with views that are considered extreme to normies should run just to get the ideas in the mainstream. Like a way of shifting the Overton window.

Why does the world almanac show more Jews after the Holocaust than before? Why weren't half of the Jews in the world missing?

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y